Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 17 of 72 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You posted a .gif from Teen Witch? Lol!
    Name:  WDmRi.gif
Views: 142
Size:  1.41 MB
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Alphamine- the feel good supplement.
    I never thought a product could lift my mood so much. Alphamine for me is definitely a great stress reliever.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Day 3 with no alphamine. I hope it gets easier from here out! People at work flaunt there use right in front of me and I almost break!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Alphamine always on the top . Alphamine is versatile ( fat burner, Pre workout, sirup ).

  5. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Alphamine always on the top . Alphamine is versatile ( fat burner, Pre workout, sirup ).
    the Versailles on the category
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Day 3 with no alphamine. I hope it gets easier from here out! People at work flaunt there use right in front of me and I almost break!
    Are you taking a break until citrus splash is released?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Are you taking a break until citrus splash is released?
    Yessir!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Are you taking a break until citrus splash is released?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yessir!

    Did anyone ever say what the citrus splash is like? Citrus is pretty broad category

    Five Alive would be awesome I used to drink that as kid.

    Is this orangy, limey, lemony, grapfruity?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. Oh boy...today I rocked 4 scoops in a gallon of water at work (outside). BAM!

    I've only done this once just to see how I'd feel...and it was good.

    Also in the water is 4 grams of Beta-Alanine, 4 grams of Creapure, 3 grams DAA, 2 grams Ascorbic Acid.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Did anyone ever say what the citrus splash is like? Citrus is pretty broad category

    Five Alive would be awesome I used to drink that as kid.

    Is this orangy, limey, lemony, grapfruity?
    My thought is it probably just tastes amazing. Nuff said!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Finished my first tub, results have been great dropped 2kg while keeping my all strength ansd gains. 10% bf TO 9% bf that is.

    First day without Alphamine today after 1.5 month. Today I realised how much it controlled my apetite. I am so hungry, I want to eat all the time!
    How was your first day without Alphamine?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    Finished my first tub, results have been great dropped 2kg while keeping my all strength ansd gains. 10% bf TO 9% bf that is.

    First day without Alphamine today after 1.5 month. Today I realised how much it controlled my apetite. I am so hungry, I want to eat all the time!
    How was your first day without Alphamine?
    Awesome progress sir! Thanks for the update.

    I'll be honest the first week off is hell! Just feel like you need more Alphamine!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Well I made it about a week and snuck a shot of Alphamine last night when I was dragging ass. Complete failure!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. My first attempt at a break from Alphamine lasted 3 days lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    My first attempt at a break from Alphamine lasted 3 days lol.
    Yea bro horrible idea! Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Yea bro horrible idea! Lol
    There is no hope...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Checking in. Although after on consuming 1 scoop in over a week I feel I almost don't belong here. Who am I kidding... I'm dying for some Alphamine right now!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Just received my fruit punch tub, I will have to wait for a month or two, finish a creatine cycle and then go with aphamine. I will be eating above maintanance so I will use alphamine afterwards to lose any possible stored fat.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    Just received my fruit punch tub, I will have to wait for a month or two, finish a creatine cycle and then go with aphamine. I will be eating above maintanance so I will use alphamine afterwards to lose any possible stored fat.
    You will not be disappointed Alphamine is the syrup who kill fat !

  20. XIXOX it is my second tub and I swear on it!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    You will not be disappointed Alphamine is the syrup who kill fat !
    I'm sippin on that RL sizurp as I type!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  22. FP , RL or FP+RL = always syrup

  23. I am supposed to be waiting until citrus splash released before I start Alphamine again.

    I MAY have had a serving earlier.

    The tub is in my gym bag, calling to me like a beautiful mermaid luring sailors towards them.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am supposed to be waiting until citrus splash released before I start Alphamine again.

    I MAY have had a serving earlier.

    The tub is in my gym bag, calling to me like a beautiful mermaid luring sailors towards them.
    LOLLLLL
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  25. I refuse to try my alphamine until I can buy Citrus Splash.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I refuse to try my alphamine until I can buy Citrus Splash.
    Pretty sure we have given up hope on you Jim!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Pretty sure we have given up hope on you Jim!
    Liar! You can't quit me!

  28. Great sale on Alphamine currently at Nutraplanet!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great sale on Alphamine currently at Nutraplanet!
    We want the new flavor! And the protein!

    Demanding bunch us addicts...
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

    We want the new flavor! And the protein!

    Demanding bunch us addicts...
    I'm starting to get restless myself! Been making this tub of protein I'm on last for 2 months! May have to break down and purchase some soon. :/
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 01:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 01:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 07:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in