Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 12 of 23 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,971
    Answers
    0


    Welcome. You will be part of our extended family too.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  2. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    Another Alphamine addict here, this is my first post, nice to be with ya guys!
    Welcome! We are here for you sir!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Registered User
    Mikekan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    Thanks guys!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,848
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    Another Alphamine addict here, this is my first post, nice to be with ya guys!
    Which flavor?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    Mikekan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    Just finishing my first tub of raspberry lemonade and ordering the fruit punch one!
  6. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,848
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    Just finishing my first tub of raspberry lemonade and ordering the fruit punch one!
    Lets hope you pick the best flavor after trying both .
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    Mikekan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    Hehehe let's see, it will be hard to beat the raspberry lemonade!
  8. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    Hehehe let's see, it will be hard to beat the raspberry lemonade!
    Both flavors are amazing! I personally love to mix the two flavors though. Wow!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,848
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    Hehehe let's see, it will be hard to beat the raspberry lemonade!
    RL all the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Both flavors are amazing! I personally love to mix the two flavors though. Wow!
    True and same haha. Mixing is awesome.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    Mikekan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    I wanted to add that my results have been amazing with alphamine. I am natural and this is the very first fat burner I am using. Dont know why but reading comments from alphamine users made me believe that this could actually work. And it did! In 3 weeks I lost those last 2-3 pounds of the love handles around my lower back. It is actually pretty amazing cause I was sweating my ass for a year and could get these moving. And it happened in 3 weeks. I still cannot believe it. Apetite suppression is great not to the point where I dont eat on schedule but enough to keep me away from any kind of treats.

    I am not ordering my second tub and dont know what to do, start using it in a month or wait for next summers cut? hmm....
  11. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    I wanted to add that my results have been amazing with alphamine. I am natural and this is the very first fat burner I am using. Dont know why but reading comments from alphamine users made me believe that this could actually work. And it did! In 3 weeks I lost those last 2-3 pounds of the love handles around my lower back. It is actually pretty amazing cause I was sweating my ass for a year and could get these moving. And it happened in 3 weeks. I still cannot believe it. Apetite suppression is great not to the point where I dont eat on schedule but enough to keep me away from any kind of treats.

    I am not ordering my second tub and dont know what to do, start using it in a month or wait for next summers cut? hmm....
    Thank you for sharing bro!

    No alphamine until next summer? That would be hell!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Registered User
    Mikekan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    hahaha, this is what I am thinking as well, I am so used to it now.

    By they way on training days I take one scoop upon wake up at 7:00, second scoop at 12:00 and at 18:00 before training I use driven sports craze. On non-training days I take one scoop upon wake up at 7:00, second scoop at 12:00 and add a third scoop around 18:00.
  13. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    I wanted to add that my results have been amazing with alphamine. I am natural and this is the very first fat burner I am using. Dont know why but reading comments from alphamine users made me believe that this could actually work. And it did! In 3 weeks I lost those last 2-3 pounds of the love handles around my lower back. It is actually pretty amazing cause I was sweating my ass for a year and could get these moving. And it happened in 3 weeks. I still cannot believe it. Apetite suppression is great not to the point where I dont eat on schedule but enough to keep me away from any kind of treats.

    I am not ordering my second tub and dont know what to do, start using it in a month or wait for next summers cut? hmm....
    Great review. I am pleased you like it so much.

    I agree with you on that level of appetite suppression. I like that it takes away the urge to eat but still allows me to if I wish. It is important to keep protein intake high when cutting so I hate when I can't eat anything.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    hahaha, this is what I am thinking as well, I am so used to it now.

    By they way on training days I take one scoop upon wake up at 7:00, second scoop at 12:00 and at 18:00 before training I use driven sports craze. On non-training days I take one scoop upon wake up at 7:00, second scoop at 12:00 and add a third scoop around 18:00.
    Sounds like you have the dosing strategy down! Good luck on holding onto that tub without cracking.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Sounds like you have the dosing strategy down! Good luck on holding onto that tub without cracking.
    But no judgments shall you receive herein this thread, only support.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  16. Registered User
    Mikekan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    I know I have no luck holding on to that tub so....
  17. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,362
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I personally love the combo. Especially for leaning up and tightening. Just make sure you get a joint support as well as run fish oil if you are prone to joint issues. You will love the combo for sure!
    enter joint help and mint infused fish oil plug here/10
  18. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    enter joint help and mint infused fish oil plug here/10
    lol what is that meaning?
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  19. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikekan View Post
    I know I have no luck holding on to that tub so....
    Haha! Already doubting? It had no chance.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

    lol what is that meaning?
    Just a silly company plug!

    He means no harm Touey!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,362
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Just a silly company plug!

    He means no harm Touey!
    yep. shameless iForce pluggin.
  22. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    enter joint help and mint infused fish oil plug here/10
    Plugging in the PES section?

    I am pretty sure that is against the 10 AM commandments, punishable by neg train.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Plugging in the PES section?

    I am pretty sure that is against the 10 AM commandments, punishable by neg train.
    Down boy!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,362
    Answers
    0


    cmon i do it cause im a PES fan boi!


    and i stalk coop a lot.
  25. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    cmon i do it cause im a PES fan boi!


    and i stalk coop a lot.
    It is a hard time getting in for a fan of the minion they have so many on line already
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  26. Registered User
    GD67's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    Getting ready to start my fourth can on Wed. This time I got brave an bought FP for the first time. I hope I don't regret it.

    I'll be mixing 9~10 grams in about 70 oz of water to drink through the day(9 AM to 3 PM). Stacking with Erase, DAA(in the water too), L-Dopa/5-HTP(before bedtime), Cissus.
  27. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,013
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by GD67 View Post
    Getting ready to start my fourth can on Wed. This time I got brave an bought FP for the first time. I hope I don't regret it.

    I'll be mixing 9~10 grams in about 70 oz of water to drink through the day(9 AM to 3 PM). Stacking with Erase, DAA(in the water too), L-Dopa/5-HTP(before bedtime), Cissus.
    Can? Lol you mean tub
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  28. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GD67 View Post
    Getting ready to start my fourth can on Wed. This time I got brave an bought FP for the first time. I hope I don't regret it.

    I'll be mixing 9~10 grams in about 70 oz of water to drink through the day(9 AM to 3 PM). Stacking with Erase, DAA(in the water too), L-Dopa/5-HTP(before bedtime), Cissus.
    Let us know which flavor you like best after you try FP.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GD67 View Post
    Getting ready to start my fourth can on Wed. This time I got brave an bought FP for the first time. I hope I don't regret it.

    I'll be mixing 9~10 grams in about 70 oz of water to drink through the day(9 AM to 3 PM). Stacking with Erase, DAA(in the water too), L-Dopa/5-HTP(before bedtime), Cissus.
    Keep us updated
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  30. Registered User
    GD67's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    ^ Will update guys.

    I've been on the stack described for 4 weeks now except for the Cissus which I just started and Alphamine which I was just using as a pre twice per week for about a month. I'm getting ready to start bottle no. 2 of Erase. In the past 2 weeks I've been leaning out especially in the midsection beyond what my calorie intake would normally allow based on the prior 3 months of tracking. My 6 pack is really starting to "pop". From what I've read about Erase, my results might be from the Erase alone since I haven't been hitting the Alphamine heavy. I plan to take a month break from all of it in 4 weeks then use just Erase/Pro for 4 to 6 weeks starting in Nov. to see what happens.

    I have Graves Disease and will have my levels checked on Oct. 29. Is there a possibility that Erase could screw with my Thyroid levels? This is why I want to "dry out" for 4 weeks before my blood work.
  31. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,348
    Answers
    0


    You know what I love about alphamine? A full four weeks of use on a kcal defecit and I still feel strong and healthy. Usually by now I'm feeling aweful. It must be the GCB and Olive extracts.
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,971
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    You know what I love about alphamine? A full four weeks of use on a kcal defecit and I still feel strong and healthy. Usually by now I'm feeling aweful. It must be the GCB and Olive extracts.
    Antioxidants
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  33. Registered User
    Mikekan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    I agree, It is amazing I' ve been a whole month with carbs ranging from 80-130 per day and I feel great. I couldnt stand a day with 100gr of carbs without aphamine.
  34. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Alphamine- the feel good supplement.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,348
    Answers
    0


    The only downside is that you could overdo a cut because of how good you feel. I could have easily gone as low as 1600 kcals without a problem. Temptation was there, but I felt its was too drastic a deficit.
  36. Registered User
    Mikekan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    Exactly! I am around 2000 calories per day but I could easily do 1200-1400.
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,971
    Answers
    0


    Alphamine makes me hungry lol
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  38. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Alphamine makes me hungry lol
    Name:  white-people-dancing.gif
Views: 1194
Size:  961.6 KB It will have effects differently to variation of population here we have some testing on participants volunteering to the big double dose and initially resultings are not good.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  39. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Name:  white-people-dancing.gif
Views: 1194
Size:  961.6 KB It will have effects differently to variation of population here we have some testing on participants volunteering to the big double dose and initially resultings are not good.
    You posted a .gif from Teen Witch? Lol!
    BOARD TYRANT
  40. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You posted a .gif from Teen Witch? Lol!
    Name:  WDmRi.gif
Views: 84
Size:  1.41 MB
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 12:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 12:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 06:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in