Alphamine

  1. Alphamine


    I gave a couple of samples, out of my tub, to two people(one gal and one guy) at my work, and they loved it. I will be ordering two tubs for them on my next order in a day or so. Great product.


  2. That is awesome..you are a very nice guy if you could dish out Alphamine from your own personal stash to others.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  3. LOL, I know. When a product is good, I like to let others try it, as there are so many junk supplements out there.
    •   
       


  4. Awesome to hear. Thank you for spreading the love of PES!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Awesome to hear. Thank you for spreading the love of PES!
    No problem. They wanted the Alphamine so bad, they pushed me to put in my order tonight.

  6. I have repped you for supporting PES.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Now send them a link to pes's site or nutra...
    doing my own thang!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have repped you for supporting PES.

    Thanks!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Now send them a link to pes's site or nutra...
    One of them tried to order on their own, he bought 10 packs of Thermogum(another one I turned them on too) and paid 6.95 for shipping(which was more than the cost of the Thermogum). Rookies. I have no problem putting in orders for them, if I have too, I order plenty from here.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post

    One of them tried to order on their own, he bought 10 packs of Thermogum(another one I turned them on too) and paid 6.95 for shipping(which was more than the cost of the Thermogum). Rookies. I have no problem putting in orders for them, if I have too, I order plenty from here.
    Gotta love that. I once bought used movies off a site and paid more for shipping than I did for the 13 movies I bought.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    One of them tried to order on their own, he bought 10 packs of Thermogum(another one I turned them on too) and paid 6.95 for shipping(which was more than the cost of the Thermogum). Rookies. I have no problem putting in orders for them, if I have too, I order plenty from here.
    In college I used to order everything for my friends then they would just pay me so we could all save on shipping....felt like a low level drug dealer dishing out creatine, pre-workouts, and protein powders.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Gotta love that. I once bought used movies off a site and paid more for shipping than I did for the 13 movies I bought.
    LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    In college I used to order everything for my friends then they would just pay me so we could all save on shipping....felt like a low level drug dealer dishing out creatine, pre-workouts, and protein powders.
    I have done that also, and felt the same way. I like when the wife see's how much I bought, I have to calm her down and tell her that its not all for me.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    LOL!



    I have done that also, and felt the same way. I like when the wife see's how much I bought, I have to calm her down and tell her that its not all for me.
    You get the samples from the order as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. "No, sorry guys. No samples in this one either!"
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You get the samples from the order as well.
    That is a plus, no doubt.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    "No, sorry guys. No samples in this one either!"
    If its a sample I like, I end up buying it and then give sample away from my stash, so they end up getting samples anyways without having to try the crappy ones.

  16. You are the supplement sample version of Father Christmas lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You are the supplement sample version of Father Christmas lol.
    LOL!

  18. Just broke open my first tub...........holy cow! I was so focused, I trained for 2 hours. Didn't even mean too. This is the real deal.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    Just broke open my first tub...........holy cow! I was so focused, I trained for 2 hours. Didn't even mean too. This is the real deal.
    Haha, awesome. It reminds me of a review someone messaged me on Facebook;

    " I've now had 2 workouts with enhanced, 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops. Kinda strange nervous excitement feeling and then trained for 2 hours solid on 1 scoop then on 1.5scoops a mate told me id better go home before my wife starts shouting as id been lifting for 2 hrs 20 mins. It's like motivation in a tub- gonna try the 2 scoops tonight"

    Training for hours without wanting to go home = winning!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    Just broke open my first tub...........holy cow! I was so focused, I trained for 2 hours. Didn't even mean too. This is the real deal.
    Sure is!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. Guys, Alphamine tips... OK as a stand-alone pre workout? OK to use with other thermos such as jet fuel...and can i mix w/ my creatine (Green Mag)? Thanks. Also, when/if do you use a 2nd scoop?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Guys, Alphamine tips... OK as a stand-alone pre workout? OK to use with other thermos such as jet fuel...and can i mix w/ my creatine (Green Mag)? Thanks. Also, when/if do you use a 2nd scoop?
    Ya many like it as a pre-workout.

    We don't recommend combining it with other stims.

    It's fine to combine with creatine but green mag contains tyrosine which is best avoided with yohimbine product so if you use both separate doses far apart.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  23. Does Alphamine break down in water over time? Sometimes I premix my Alphamine and don't drink it till a few hours later because I'm on the go. Would it still be effective?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by raekwonse View Post
    Does Alphamine break down in water over time? Sometimes I premix my Alphamine and don't drink it till a few hours later because I'm on the go. Would it still be effective?
    I don't think a few hours would be a problem.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine
    By rome32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3101
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 09:46 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:02 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 10:51 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 12:55 PM
  5. PES Alphamine - Redefining Fat Burners
    By kevinhy in forum PES
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Log in
Log in