Alphamine

blackjackcat

Awards
I gave a couple of samples, out of my tub, to two people(one gal and one guy) at my work, and they loved it. I will be ordering two tubs for them on my next order in a day or so. Great product.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is awesome..you are a very nice guy if you could dish out Alphamine from your own personal stash to others. ;)

blackjackcat

Awards
LOL, I know. When a product is good, I like to let others try it, as there are so many junk supplements out there.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear. Thank you for spreading the love of PES! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have repped you for supporting PES. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Now send them a link to pes's site or nutra...

blackjackcat

Awards
Now send them a link to pes's site or nutra...
One of them tried to order on their own, he bought 10 packs of Thermogum(another one I turned them on too) and paid 6.95 for shipping(which was more than the cost of the Thermogum). Rookies. :) I have no problem putting in orders for them, if I have too, I order plenty from here.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
One of them tried to order on their own, he bought 10 packs of Thermogum(another one I turned them on too) and paid 6.95 for shipping(which was more than the cost of the Thermogum). Rookies. :) I have no problem putting in orders for them, if I have too, I order plenty from here.
Gotta love that. I once bought used movies off a site and paid more for shipping than I did for the 13 movies I bought.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In college I used to order everything for my friends then they would just pay me so we could all save on shipping....felt like a low level drug dealer dishing out creatine, pre-workouts, and protein powders. :p

blackjackcat

Awards
Gotta love that. I once bought used movies off a site and paid more for shipping than I did for the 13 movies I bought.
LOL!

In college I used to order everything for my friends then they would just pay me so we could all save on shipping....felt like a low level drug dealer dishing out creatine, pre-workouts, and protein powders. :p
I have done that also, and felt the same way. :surprised: I like when the wife see's how much I bought, I have to calm her down and tell her that its not all for me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL!

I have done that also, and felt the same way. :surprised: I like when the wife see's how much I bought, I have to calm her down and tell her that its not all for me.
You get the samples from the order as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"No, sorry guys. No samples in this one either!" ;)

blackjackcat

Awards
You get the samples from the order as well.
That is a plus, no doubt.

"No, sorry guys. No samples in this one either!" ;)
If its a sample I like, I end up buying it and then give sample away from my stash, so they end up getting samples anyways without having to try the crappy ones. :hump:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are the supplement sample version of Father Christmas lol.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Just broke open my first tub...........holy cow! I was so focused, I trained for 2 hours. Didn't even mean too. This is the real deal.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just broke open my first tub...........holy cow! I was so focused, I trained for 2 hours. Didn't even mean too. This is the real deal.
Haha, awesome. It reminds me of a review someone messaged me on Facebook;

" I've now had 2 workouts with enhanced, 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops. Kinda strange nervous excitement feeling and then trained for 2 hours solid on 1 scoop then on 1.5scoops a mate told me id better go home before my wife starts shouting as id been lifting for 2 hrs 20 mins. It's like motivation in a tub- gonna try the 2 scoops tonight"

Training for hours without wanting to go home = winning!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Guys, Alphamine tips... OK as a stand-alone pre workout? OK to use with other thermos such as jet fuel...and can i mix w/ my creatine (Green Mag)? Thanks. Also, when/if do you use a 2nd scoop?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, Alphamine tips... OK as a stand-alone pre workout? OK to use with other thermos such as jet fuel...and can i mix w/ my creatine (Green Mag)? Thanks. Also, when/if do you use a 2nd scoop?
Ya many like it as a pre-workout.

We don't recommend combining it with other stims.

It's fine to combine with creatine but green mag contains tyrosine which is best avoided with yohimbine product so if you use both separate doses far apart.

raekwonse

Awards
Does Alphamine break down in water over time? Sometimes I premix my Alphamine and don't drink it till a few hours later because I'm on the go. Would it still be effective?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Alphamine break down in water over time? Sometimes I premix my Alphamine and don't drink it till a few hours later because I'm on the go. Would it still be effective?
I don't think a few hours would be a problem.