Alpha t-2 reformulated

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Alpha t-2 reformulated


    according to the pes facebook, it's going to have the SA2-A from alphamine, and will be more thermogenic with 4 ingredients this time around.
    any other info the reps want to contribute? Also, is the launch going to have an insider?


  2. The formula is an improvement.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Got the original haven't tried it yet though
    •   
       


  4. The original has a very popular low stimulant (caffeine free) fat burner for a long time now.

    We don't reformulate products often so make sure it is a huge upgrade.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Can't wait.

  6. I really liked the look of this when I saw the new profile. I never use the first one but will definitely be using this new version soon.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. As much as I enjoyed AT2, it had a tendency to make me lethargic. That issue, however, is now a thing of the past with the new formula.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Awesome upgrade, you guys will be happy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. The new formula has me way excited even more so than the original AT2. I think the public will enjoy the new formula.

  10. Ill post up the new profile tomorrow
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Ill post up the new profile tomorrow
    Yay

  12. Do we have an ETA yet?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Do we have an ETA yet?
    2 weeks according to facebook.

    Any word on whether we will see an intro insider reps?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    2 weeks according to facebook.

    Any word on whether we will see an intro insider reps?
    Oh Nice, I am not on FB so cannot know

    Look forward to the insider lads!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  15. Original version was awesome and was the best thermo I have ever used . Sweating balls off every time i walked into the gym. Exciting stuff!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marsh1116 View Post
    Original version was awesome and was the best thermo I have ever used . Sweating balls off every time i walked into the gym. Exciting stuff!
    Profuse sweating was a common theme in the Alpha-T2 feedback.

    Obviously we cannot announce the formula until the last minute as so many companies have started trying to replicate our products.

    What we can say is SA2-A extract from Alphamine will feature in the new AT2. We can divulge this as it is our own novel extract so replicating it would be much harder!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Awesome...
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  19. Boo ya!

    I extremely intrigued by this formula.

    Olive leaf has some very intriguing data, and bacopa is a great adaptogen. Based on the 600mg dose, OLE and bacopa are definitely dosed at studied doses.

    I haven't tried SA2-A, yet.

    This formula even begs to be called a nice overall health formula with a kick.
    EvoMuse

  20. Ya I was pretty excited when I found out what it contained. I really need to get my hands on some of this soon.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Such a sexy formula I'm sure the old AT-2 users will enjoy this as well as the new comers.

  22. The new formula is quite similar to alphamine but clearly less saturated.
    doing my own thang!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The new formula is quite similar to alphamine but clearly less saturated.
    Similar, but simpler (in the best way). In my eyes, AT2 will be much more versatile than Alphamine.
    EvoMuse

  24. So the 3,3' -diiodo-l-thyronine is out?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SLR722 View Post
    So the 3,3' -diiodo-l-thyronine is out?
    Correct. It seemed quite a lot of people didn't want to use 3,3-T2 or 3,5-T2 so this should appeal to a wider population.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. The reformulation looks awesome!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Correct. It seemed quite a lot of people didn't want to use 3,3-T2 or 3,5-T2 so this should appeal to a wider population.
    But wasn't that the active ingredient in Alpha T-2?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SLR722 View Post
    But wasn't that the active ingredient in Alpha T-2?
    That was one of three active ingredients in Alpha-T2.

    The new version has better ingredients and should feel better as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Would you think its a good idea to combine the new Alpha T-2, alphamine and another T2 product? I've done 1 cycle of Alpha T-2 and alphamine and on my second one now and I love the results.

  30. Would you think its a good idea to combine the new Alpha T-2, alphamine and another T2 product? I've done 1 cycle of Alpha T-2 and alphamine and on my second one now and I love the results.

  31. Would you think its a good idea to combine the new Alpha T-2, alphamine and another T2 product? I've done 1 cycle of Alpha T-2 and alphamine and on my second one now and I love the results.

  32. I don't know if you'd really need all three for fat loss (Alphamine and AlphaT2 should be very effective each), but theoretically there isn't any reason you couldn't if you wanted to.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  33. Right now I'm running 3 scoops of alpahmine, 3 pills of T-2, 200mg of 7-keto, 1.5g of rass keto. I'm trying to burn off as much fast a possible in as a little amount of time as possible also on AIs, pwo, and natty tests. I'm not sensitive to almost anything so I have to take so much at once. Maybe cause I'm 216lb with about 15% bf. I take all this and my resting heart rate is in the 50s with blood pressure 120/70.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by SLR722 View Post
    Right now I'm running 3 scoops of alpahmine, 3 pills of T-2, 200mg of 7-keto, 1.5g of rass keto. I'm trying to burn off as much fast a possible in as a little amount of time as possible also on AIs, pwo, and natty tests. I'm not sensitive to almost anything so I have to take so much at once. Maybe cause I'm 216lb with about 15% bf. I take all this and my resting heart rate is in the 50s with blood pressure 120/70.
    Do you mean three pills of AT2?

    That is a comprehensive stack lol. How have you been getting on with it?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you mean three pills of AT2?

    That is a comprehensive stack lol. How have you been getting on with it?
    Yea 3 pills of AT-2 I lost like 3-4% BF and gained like 2-3lb of muscle it's been 6 weeks also diet is on point and I do some cardio not that much though cause ankle was messed up from week 2-5. Vascularity is crazy too lol I also got much stronger too. I actually running a lot of PES products in this cycle lol you guys make the best things, Erase Pro, Anabeta elite, AT-2, and alpahimne. 8 Week run

    BTW I also ran Erase pro for 30 days before along with animal test 42 days and animal stak 21/7week break/21 (Erase Pro was put in the last 30 days) and my test results came back at 877 serum test on a 247-826 range. So this stuff works to boost natty test levels. I also felt that Erase pro was stronger than animal test and stak combined. You guys really know how to make great stuff

  36. Quote Originally Posted by SLR722

    Yea 3 pills of AT-2 I lost like 3-4% BF and gained like 2-3lb of muscle it's been 6 weeks also diet is on point and I do some cardio not that much though cause ankle was messed up from week 2-5. Vascularity is crazy too lol I also got much stronger too. I actually running a lot of PES products in this cycle lol you guys make the best things, Erase Pro, Anabeta elite, AT-2, and alpahimne. 8 Week run

    BTW I also ran Erase pro for 30 days before along with animal test 42 days and animal stak 21/7week break/21 (Erase Pro was put in the last 30 days) and my test results came back at 877 serum test on a 247-826 range. So this stuff works to boost natty test levels. I also felt that Erase pro was stronger than animal test and stak combined. You guys really know how to make great stuff
    Nice results, appreciate the feedback!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  37. Quote Originally Posted by SLR722 View Post
    Yea 3 pills of AT-2 I lost like 3-4% BF and gained like 2-3lb of muscle it's been 6 weeks also diet is on point and I do some cardio not that much though cause ankle was messed up from week 2-5. Vascularity is crazy too lol I also got much stronger too. I actually running a lot of PES products in this cycle lol you guys make the best things, Erase Pro, Anabeta elite, AT-2, and alpahimne. 8 Week run

    BTW I also ran Erase pro for 30 days before along with animal test 42 days and animal stak 21/7week break/21 (Erase Pro was put in the last 30 days) and my test results came back at 877 serum test on a 247-826 range. So this stuff works to boost natty test levels. I also felt that Erase pro was stronger than animal test and stak combined. You guys really know how to make great stuff
    Impressive numbers all around What do you have planned for after your cycle ends in 2 weeks?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by SLR722
    I'ma take a 4 week break then might start my first pro-hormone/SARM cycle then use PES products among others for PCT and of course add fat burners in there. I wanna compete next year so trying to bang out as much as I can this year and summer is coming up too so gotta get ready for that too lol. But after seeing the results I got naturally I might just run this same natty cycle again in 4 weeks. I think if you guys made a pro hormone you would force all others out of the market lol
    We won't be making a prohormone, but appreciate the support! (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  39. PES you guys need a IG account
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  40. What's with Anabeta Elite being out of stock almost everywhere? Are you guys gonna re formulate that one too?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-Alpha
    By ndn diablo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:11 PM
  2. 3-Alpha
    By Kerruptt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:22 AM
  3. 3-Alpha
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:28 AM
  4. 1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:31 PM
  5. Alpha KetoGluterate...
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 03:17 AM
Log in
Log in