No Artificial Sweetener/Flavor Preworkout

  1. No Artificial Sweetener/Flavor Preworkout


    Any chance I could just order a bucket of unflavored alphamine or enhanced? I've been taking an assortment of pre-workouts lately and I'm starting to hate ALL flavors.. something about the artificial flavoring.. I'd probably rather just take a small spoonful and chase it with water..


  2. Have you tried either of the Alphamine or Enhanced flavors yet?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Have you tried either of the Alphamine or Enhanced flavors yet?
    Alphamine = delicious

    Enhanced=
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Alphamine = delicious

    Enhanced=
    Really? Even Blue Razz?

    I will agree though that Alphamine is the best tasting supplement I've ever tried. Going to be hard to beat it.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Really? Even Blue Razz?

    I will agree though that Alphamine is the best tasting supplement I've ever tried. Going to be hard to beat it.
    O ive only had FP for both.. I was expecting FP enhanced to taste identical to alphamine lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    O ive only had FP for both.. I was expecting FP enhanced to taste identical to alphamine lol
    Ya the Alphamine FP flavor is better then Enhanced I think but like I said, Alphamine FP is best FP flavor I've had. You gotta try the RL Alphamine and BR Enhanced. My favs.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Ya the Alphamine FP flavor is better then Enhanced I think but like I said, Alphamine FP is best FP flavor I've had. You gotta try the RL Alphamine and BR Enhanced. My favs.
    I love me some RL Alphamine flavoring.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    O ive only had FP for both.. I was expecting FP enhanced to taste identical to alphamine lol
    It will, we have fixed the flavouring, new batches in the future will taste like candy. That being said I don't mind the current taste.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. I have been assured that the new flavouring will be superior to everything, including Alphamine.

    I have some on the way to try. I shall report back.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have been assured that the new flavouring will be superior to everything, including Alphamine.

    I have some on the way to try. I shall report back.
    Thats a bold statement haha. You better be correct . Excited to hear back on what you think.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  11. Must try new flavoring.......if it does top Alphamine I might be mad because I can take Alphamine multiple times daily but idk if I'd want to burn through my Enhanced like that.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Really? Even Blue Razz?

    I will agree though that Alphamine is the best tasting supplement I've ever tried. Going to be hard to beat it.
    Ever have Tangerine Compete? Apple Condense? Blue Bombsicle Gameday? Those are my faves in the taste department.
    BOARD TYRANT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Ever have Tangerine Compete? Apple Condense? Blue Bombsicle Gameday? Those are my faves in the taste department.
    I have not tried any of those. I will say I have tried numerous flavored supplements and Alphamine beat them all by a long shot. May have to give those a try though.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  14. Kind of surprised to hear about the Enhanced taste. I thought it took so long to come out because they were perfecting the taste.
    BOARD TYRANT

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Kind of surprised to hear about the Enhanced taste. I thought it took so long to come out because they were perfecting the taste.
    It was formula tweeks to perfect the effects.


    Also I liked LD Compete more than Tangerine.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Thanks for the clarification!
    BOARD TYRANT

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Must try new flavoring.......if it does top Alphamine I might be mad because I can take Alphamine multiple times daily but idk if I'd want to burn through my Enhanced like that.
    Hahaha this for sure.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    It will, we have fixed the flavouring, new batches in the future will taste like candy. That being said I don't mind the current taste.
    Nice! Oh yea I don't mind it, we've all had MUCH worse lol you know that for sure
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  19. damn, took me a while to read everything..

    Yeah, I have had Alphamine in FP and RL.. while they do taste great, I'm just getting tired of all artificial flavors.. I have Enhanced but it's not in my "protocol" for another two months..

    Lately, I've been contemplating trying to cut out as much artificial things such as coloring and sweeteners. Has there been any thoughts to removing at least artificial coloring? I don't really see the point.. (not knocking PES at all I am a major advocate of your products and push em to all my friends)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    damn, took me a while to read everything..

    Yeah, I have had Alphamine in FP and RL.. while they do taste great, I'm just getting tired of all artificial flavors.. I have Enhanced but it's not in my "protocol" for another two months..

    Lately, I've been contemplating trying to cut out as much artificial things such as coloring and sweeteners. Has there been any thoughts to removing at least artificial coloring? I don't really see the point.. (not knocking PES at all I am a major advocate of your products and push em to all my friends)
    This... Pleasantly surprised when condense came out nice and clear !
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  21. i noticed you used beet juice for color.. makes me happy.. i know the general populous wants flavored supps so i know it's not an option

  22. Although artificial sweeteners is a debate, I agree with the artificial colors/dyes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. PLEASE make a version of Alphamine without artificiall flavors. I like the product but wouldn't buy it again because of that. I don'tnt care about taste just dont want all that artificiall stuff if I don't have to. Even if it cost extra I would happily pay.

  24. I would definitely buy an unflavored version of alphamine, but there will never be enough folks interested in it to make production worthwhile. Unfortunately body builders have very delicate taste buds and refuse to take any supplement that doesn't taste like condensed cotton candy. At least alphamine is free of good ol' Rumsfeld sugar, so I'll keep buying the stuff. Too hard to pass up, mood elevation and fat loss is too awesome.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Androflaven View Post
    I would definitely buy an unflavored version of alphamine, but there will never be enough folks interested in it to make production worthwhile. Unfortunately body builders have very delicate taste buds and refuse to take any supplement that doesn't taste like condensed cotton candy. At least alphamine is free of good ol' Rumsfeld sugar, so I'll keep buying the stuff. Too hard to pass up, mood elevation and fat loss is too awesome.
    Believe me, you wouldn't buy unflavored alphamine (serious). We use plant extracts in the product, something not many companies do because it's very, very tough to flavor over them. Without flavoring, it'd taste like death
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  26. Ugh. No kidding.
    Herbal supplements do not taste so good.

  27. death don't scare me
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Homebrew PreWorkout?
    By Dungeon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 10:40 PM
  2. Preworkout stack
    By Torps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:14 PM
  3. Best preworkout stimulant(ephedrine free)
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 06:14 PM
  4. m5aa preworkout
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 02:35 AM
  5. PCT necessary if taking M5AA only preworkout?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:38 AM
Log in
Log in