Alphamine synergy with...

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Alphamine synergy with...

New OxyElite Pro Powder from USPLabs. Similar ingredients also found in PES Enhanced. You know people are going to want to stack these products; my question is with so many similarities in formula, is there any benefit to a stack? Does one product fill in the gaps that another formula leaves out? I guess I could also ask this question in the USP forum but I'm curious to see what PES reps say first.
    BOARD TYRANT

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I wouldn't stack them. The stim blends in each seem pretty similar (with slight differences) so I'd expect they give a similar "feel" or energy. Of course they do contain several different ingredients in them throughout the rest of the formula. I don't know too much ATM about the other ingredients in OEP Powder (but Coop did mention some positive things about them). From those I have talked to the taste and stim effects are solid (and there is a ton of feedback already on this for Alphamine).

I may try OEP powder eventually, but it'll be hard because I love my Alphamine so much.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Fair enough. Each product has their loyal followers, but I know most of us are prone to experimentation in the hopes of finding the "ultimate" stack of something. Kind of like adding Forskolin-95 to Alphamine, there's always some "gap" that we look for to "fill in" in a product!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Fair enough. Each product has their loyal followers, but I know most of us are prone to experimentation in the hopes of finding the "ultimate" stack of something. Kind of like adding Forskolin-95 to Alphamine, there's always some "gap" that we look for to "fill in" in a product!
    That's money right there also ABE + Alphamine is killer because you get your dose of forskolin
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ya I know there some crazy people out there with their combining of stuff habits (myself included ). I really like Alphamine's Chlorogenic Acid content, Oleuropein and HICA inclusions to make a nice formula.

I think forskolin is a great addition to everything though...lol
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Forskolin is an awesome addition to Alphamine. But as Bolt has started I would use both products together. But there's no problem obviously trying both products see which you respond to. I imagine down the road ill be trying oxyelite powder myself.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)
    By kevinhy in forum PES
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 02:48 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 01:54 AM
  3. Anavar dosing and synergy with creatine (mono)
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 05:21 PM