Alphamine - You've got a winner!

  1. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38249
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alphamine - You've got a winner!


    Hey PES - just wanted to let y'all know that I picked up Alphamine a couple weeks back and absolutely LOVING it!

    I take it on workout days and without every morning, and the thermogenic affect is excellent. I haven't been tracking BF measurements because I am using this in conjunction with a solid diet.

    Energy is excellent, this is not a stimmed out affect what-so-ever, it's an excellent in the zone type feel.

    Overall, rockin guys... I am hooked at 1 scoop per day.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  2. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765916
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    One scoop a day is my sweet spot as well. Glad your liking it, Alphamine is great by itself and works well in conjunction with a few other products. Especially like it with some Erase.
  3. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38249
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yeah man, I haven't pushed past 1 scoop yet because this does have that sneak up energy affect for me. What i mean by that is that I'm not stimmed out, but i will have a racing mind and internal energy.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the feedback bud, you back on AM now?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Glad you like it TL. Haven't seen you around in awhile hope all is well.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38249
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback bud, you back on AM now?
    Yeah man, had a bit if a haitus due to college, but I'm graduated now and back in full swing!

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Glad you like it TL. Haven't seen you around in awhile hope all is well.
    Yeah bud, same to you! Looks like you've beefed/toned up big time haha!

    Hope all is well with you 2, nice to see you're both still around!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    10742671
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Thank you for taking the time to post this.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,330
    Rep Power
    3607565
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the feedback man! Stick around the forums
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,653
    Rep Power
    685229
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Glad you liked it, hope all is well on your behalf.
    doing my own thang!
  10. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Rep Power
    10645780
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Alphamine for the win! Thanks for sharing TL!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. New Member
    a3family's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  12 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%

    Cool Can you combine Alphamine with CRAZE


    has anyone combined it with craze??
  12. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by a3family View Post
    has anyone combined it with craze??
    I have. Big fan of Craze so I tried the combo. 1 scoop of each. I thought it was a very nice mix for pre-workout. When I did mix the two I only used 2 total scoops of Alphamine during those days. It isn't really recommended to take more stims on top of a stimmed fat burner, hence why I lowered the Alphamine dosage on days I used Craze as well.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  13. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    10742671
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by a3family View Post
    has anyone combined it with craze??
    I would advise against it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765916
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I would advise against it.
    Seconded that, that would be a bit much overkill in the stim department. I can't say off top of my head what's in Craze one of the few that never tried it. But I wouldn't go down that road of combining.
  15. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would advise against it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Seconded that, that would be a bit much overkill in the stim department. I can't say off top of my head what's in Craze one of the few that never tried it. But I wouldn't go down that road of combining.
    While I did try it I would go with what they said. I only did it as an experiment for the heck of it but wouldn't really recommend it (I only did it twice I believe). May notice plenty of energy with Alphamine on its own, no extra stims needed.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  16. New Member
    a3family's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  12 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    While I did try it I would go with what they said. I only did it as an experiment for the heck of it but wouldn't really recommend it (I only did it twice I believe). May notice plenty of energy with Alphamine on its own, no extra stims needed.

    Thanks everyone for the advice, Im just reading reviews about Alphamine and Craze.
    I'm looking to Loose Body fat and shape up. Not sure which stim to go for yet. I do Mainly Crossfit training
  17. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by a3family View Post
    Thanks everyone for the advice, Im just reading reviews about Alphamine and Craze.
    I'm looking to Loose Body fat and shape up. Not sure which stim to go for yet. I do Mainly Crossfit training
    If fat loss is the goal then Alphamine would be the better choice. If performance and focus are the goal then Craze may be the better choice, but be on the lookout for Enhanced as the feedback on it from a performance standpoint is very good so far. I am really interested to try my samples this week and compare to Craze (I love Craze ).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  18. New Member
    a3family's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  12 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    If fat loss is the goal then Alphamine would be the better choice. If performance and focus are the goal then Craze may be the better choice, but be on the lookout for Enhanced as the feedback on it from a performance standpoint is very good so far. I am really interested to try my samples this week and compare to Craze (I love Craze ).

    Thanks mate. Gonna go for it! prbz add some imapact diet whey from Myprotein
  19. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by a3family View Post
    Thanks mate. Gonna go for it! prbz add some imapact diet whey from Myprotein
    Going with the Alphamine? Let me know how you enjoy it or if you need any help. Good luck.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  20. New Member
    a3family's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  12 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Going with the Alphamine? Let me know how you enjoy it or if you need any help. Good luck.

    Yeah going for Alphamine!! Going to order is Soon. Cheers mate
  21. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by a3family View Post
    Yeah going for Alphamine!! Going to order is Soon. Cheers mate
    Nice.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  22. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    982432
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    All I'm hearing about Alphamine is how awesome it is. I want to log this sometime and see what it's all about.
  23. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner
    All I'm hearing about Alphamine is how awesome it is. I want to log this sometime and see what it's all about.
    Get on it! (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  24. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    Just bought some!! All I can say is Yohimbe kicks ass!! So much better than the DMAA. First dose or two you feel kinda weird, but after that you just feel great!! btw how many scoops per day are people taking? I took 1 preworkout yesterday, I was gonna take two today. Is 3 too much? I know it says you can take 3 on the package
  25. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Rep Power
    10645780
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan
    Just bought some!! All I can say is Yohimbe kicks ass!! So much better than the DMAA. First dose or two you feel kinda weird, but after that you just feel great!! btw how many scoops per day are people taking? I took 1 preworkout yesterday, I was gonna take two today. Is 3 too much? I know it says you can take 3 on the package
    I like 2 servings at 1.5 scoops. You are safe at 3 scoops a day. Some people break it into 2 and 1. All up to your tolerance and what works for you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I like 2 servings at 1.5 scoops. You are safe at 3 scoops a day. Some people break it into 2 and 1. All up to your tolerance and what works for you.
    I know yohimbe can be harsh on your body so thats why I was wondering if 3 is too much. I'm trying not to blow up my heart. Also how do i dose it so ill still be able to sleep at night. How long does it take to wear off? Like what is the latest in the day I should take it?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  27. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    Also, is it better to split it into 2 doses or 3 doses like you do on ECA
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  28. New Member
    a3family's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  12 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%

    Has alphamine got DMAA in it?
  29. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by a3family View Post
    Has alphamine got DMAA in it?
    Nope! No stim dick! Lots of yohimbe though.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  30. New Member
    a3family's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  12 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%

    Oh ok, how about Craze?
  31. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by a3family View Post
    Oh ok, how about Craze?
    Craze has a lot of PEA but no DMAA. Alphamine is a fat burner craze isnt.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  32. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Rep Power
    10645780
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan

    I know yohimbe can be harsh on your body so thats why I was wondering if 3 is too much. I'm trying not to blow up my heart. Also how do i dose it so ill still be able to sleep at night. How long does it take to wear off? Like what is the latest in the day I should take it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan
    Also, is it better to split it into 2 doses or 3 doses like you do on ECA
    Josh wouldn't put enough in there to cause health concerns. I don't recommend going over 3/day but I know of people running it as high as 4-5 scoops a day with no issue. At the beginning I would make sure to dose at least 5-6 hours before getting ready to sleep. When I'm first using the product the stim/euphoric feeling last up to that long and usually taper to about 3/4 hours by the end of my runs. It's all up to you and your tolerance bud, just be safe and take that last dose a healthy distance from sleep and then feel it out from there. I think it's better split into 2 doses rather than 3 personally.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Josh wouldn't put enough in there to cause health concerns. I don't recommend going over 3/day but I know of people running it as high as 4-5 scoops a day with no issue. At the beginning I would make sure to dose at least 5-6 hours before getting ready to sleep. When I'm first using the product the stim/euphoric feeling last up to that long and usually taper to about 3/4 hours by the end of my runs. It's all up to you and your tolerance bud, just be safe and take that last dose a healthy distance from sleep and then feel it out from there. I think it's better split into 2 doses rather than 3 personally.
    2 doses it is! I like the idea of 2 in the morning 1 preworkout cuz anymore than 1 scoop that late in the day will def keep me awake. Yeah, all the funky feelings have gone away. Like I said, it was just the first dose or two where the yohimbe hits you weird then after that you're completely fine just as youre adjusting to a mew product. Now for those who are used to yohimbe, this should not be an issue, I'm just not a person who has a ever taken a supplement with yohimbe in it aside from the occasional black pearl energy drink which ive had 5 of in my life. I'm not worried at all about the yohimbe.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  34. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    Btw! Just did the double dose in the morning followed by the single dose preworkout, wow PES. Love this stuff!! This is an absolutely perfect dosing method. Stuff lasts roughly 4.5-5 hours, really makes you want to go out and accomplish something. As for my nighttime dose, wore off just in time to go to bed. A little after midnight and I took it at 7:20. *Note* the two scoop morning serving doesnt last longer than the single scoop evening serving, its just stronger and great for if you're at work or trying to get stuff done! Don't forget to eat though!!! It is very easy to do so. Really suppresses appetite and puts you in the zone for whatever you're doing.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  35. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Rep Power
    10645780
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Btw! Just did the double dose in the morning followed by the single dose preworkout, wow PES. Love this stuff!! This is an absolutely perfect dosing method. Stuff lasts roughly 4.5-5 hours, really makes you want to go out and accomplish something. As for my nighttime dose, wore off just in time to go to bed. A little after midnight and I took it at 7:20. *Note* the two scoop morning serving doesnt last longer than the single scoop evening serving, its just stronger and great for if you're at work or trying to get stuff done! Don't forget to eat though!!! It is very easy to do so. Really suppresses appetite and puts you in the zone for whatever you're doing.
    Awesome feedback! Sounds like you enjoy the product as much as I do!

    Even at the end of a 2 month run I was still getting a good 3-4 hour energy boost. I usually build a tolerance with products but with alphamine the energy and mood boost never really died out for me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Awesome feedback! Sounds like you enjoy the product as much as I do!

    Even at the end of a 2 month run I was still getting a good 3-4 hour energy boost. I usually build a tolerance with products but with alphamine the energy and mood boost never really died out for me.
    Yeah, even when i was completely tolerant to caffeine and DMAA several weeks back, I still got a boost whenever I took products containing Yohimbe. You really cant build a tolerance to that stuff unlike most other stims
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  37. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38249
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    whoop glad to see this thread converting folks Alphamine kicks ass and is def a favorite of mine for awhile to come!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  38. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,133
    Rep Power
    4373275
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    whoop glad to see this thread converting folks Alphamine kicks ass and is def a favorite of mine for awhile to come!

    arent you glad i told you about it?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  39. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    *UPDATE* currently on prednisone for a kidney disease btw and damn, so far alphamine is really doing a good job preventing the weight gain and getting rid of the fluid retention usually associated with the medication. Bout to go check my weight, I'll throw that on here in a few min. Ive only been using it for a few days and no longer have any fluid retention!
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 03:21 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 06:29 PM
  3. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in