Finally, I know what it is to be ENHANCED

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
First i would just like to thank Josh and the rest of the PES team for the opportunity to sample and review ENHANCED. I got my samples, and was so eager to try them out, but i wanted to make sure i was going to be able to do the (2) samples i received in 2 days. Ok, enough of my chatter let's get down to business.

Taste: I can tell right away just from the smell, this is raspberry. I as usual, decided to mix mine with (1)16.9oz bottle of water. The taste was nothing less than what we have come to expect from PES. The flavor was easy to get down, not medicinal at all. I tend to use alot of water compared to most because, i'm not a sweet flavor guy. Even using more than your typical amount of water, the sweet and tang were both there. I truly enjoyed it. A product i can take every day without being sick of the flavor.

Mixability: No problems here. I dont know what PES will be recommending the water to product volume will be but, using my small bottle of water i had zero problems getting it to mix, and had no graininess.

Energy: Well, i'm not sure how to even describe this, but i'll give it my best. I took my samples on an empty stomach, like i do with every pre-workout i have tried, so i have a fair assessment, and comparability to those others i have taken. I chose they typical 30-60 minute window before training. Within 10 minutes....BAM! I was overtaken. I mean that in a good way. I felt a little warm, a crazy focused feeling, and a perfect amount of energy. My heart wasn't pounding but for sure it was full of energy, like the rest of me. This was a beautiful feeling. I was ready to rip into the weights 10 minutes after taking ENHANCED. NICE! I didnt get any shakes or tingling which (for me) is a good thing. I'm not into the shakes nor the tingling. They both to me are unnecessary and a little scary. Real nice buzzy feeling throughout my workout and about 3-4hrs after. Not once did i feel dizzy or over stimulated. Just this focus, and i can actually feel that my pupils were pinned. Is this cocaine in a bottle? Perhaps

Pump: There is definitely a pump blend of some sort in here. (i don't have an ingredient profile, as this is a beta) I got a great pump going after my 2nd set on both days. It came on mid-set and my muscles felt juiced. Gotta love the pump. I was for sure swollen, and i was happy. Very nice. The pump actually lasted for most of the rest of my day.

Vascularity: Here being a bigger guy with a little too much weight on, is my problem. My veins kind of hide on me under my extra fat. I can get some of them to come see me while being in a bulk stage, but it's rare for the most part i get any good ones. Well, ENHANCED certainly enhanced that. I was rather surprised. I'm not going to lie and tell you i became a vascular freak from 2 doses. That certainly did not happen. But on arms day i did notice 2 of my big boys right below and onto my bicep were in fact, more visible, and looked slightly fuller.

Overall: Overall i can without naming other brands and products, say i can toss them. I have been using the grape flavored one for a while now, and PES just found a way for me to lose that obnoxious flavored pw. This ENHANCED, certainly will be the next big thing on the market. From the flavor to the feeling it gave was a top notch experience. I cannot wait to see this on the market and enjoy it for a long time. I certainly appreciate the chance i got to sample this, and i was not let down by PES at all. A-1 product.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bye bye old preworkouts

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like the people who got sent samples were some solid choices...lots of detail in the initial reviews. Thanks for the depth and glad you enjoyed it. :)

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review!!! Sounds great!!

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
I'm rather new at the reviews and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I did the best I could. I'm almost glad I didn't have the ingredient profile. I could only tell exactly what I felt without having it in my head that certain ingredients do certain things. Sometimes we get caught up in the ingredient profile and physc ourselves up to feeling something that we may or may not feel. Just my thinking with this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great detail! Thank you for the review!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review glad people are starting to get theirs and see how great of a product this will be.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm rather new at the reviews and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I did the best I could. I'm almost glad I didn't have the ingredient profile. I could only tell exactly what I felt without having it in my head that certain ingredients do certain things. Sometimes we get caught up in the ingredient profile and physc ourselves up to feeling something that we may or may not feel. Just my thinking with this.
We appreciate your honest feedback

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
someone said i made a bold statement on FB when i said "i can throw out my Craze". I stand by that statement
I never used the OG craze, but Enhanced gives me insane focus, drive, and performance. I am very confident this will be the go to preworkout for many.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Love that show^^^^^ HAHA. The focus and euphoria is something have noted constantly being mentioned, has my interest peaked!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someone said i made a bold statement on FB when i said "i can throw out my Craze". I stand by that statement
This statement is what excites me the most. As Craze has been my fav pre to date. Can't wait to try Enhanced.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
The placebo effect takes place with a lot of us.

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
Awesome. Can't wait for my full break to read guys. Hope it went as well for you, as for me