WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH


    Ok guys first I just wanna thank PES for giving me a sneak peek at their new Pre workout product Enhanced. Now I got 2 samples and took the first of the two earlier today about 30 mins before hitting the gym. I can tell you that there isnt any beta alanine in it because I didnt get any tingles but that seems to be the case with the latest ones coming out on the market and theres really nothing to be upset about because it doesnt need it. If your butt hurt over it then just add some BA powder to it yourself haha.

    First thing I noticed was that it hit me almost instantly. After literally 2 minutes I felt it slap me right in the face. A huge rush came over me and I was ready to toss around some weight. Another thing I noticed was the significant pump I got from it which leads me to believe there has to be a quality form of agmatine in it or at least thats what Im thinking. Lastly, although it hit me hard when I first dosed it I wasnt going nuts or freaking out but it just gave me solid energy through the end of my workout where I was still shaking from the effects while I was walking out of the gym. Ridiculousness in a tub.

    If anyone else got samples chime in on this. Im curious as to what you think as well as the reps etc.

    Shout out to natty for giving me the idea. Thanks bro.
    GAINZZZ....


  2. Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to trying it myself.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Cocaine is a hell of a drug
    Always willing to learn :D

  4. Glad you enjoyed the samples. I can't wait to get my hands on some, I'm with you in that BA gives me the tingles. So bad for me sometimes I plain just don't want to work out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JM1437
    Ok guys first I just wanna thank PES for giving me a sneak peek at their new Pre workout product Enhanced. Now I got 2 samples and took the first of the two earlier today about 30 mins before hitting the gym. I can tell you that there isnt any beta alanine in it because I didnt get any tingles but that seems to be the case with the latest ones coming out on the market and theres really nothing to be upset about because it doesnt need it. If your butt hurt over it then just add some BA powder to it yourself haha.

    First thing I noticed was that it hit me almost instantly. After literally 2 minutes I felt it slap me right in the face. A huge rush came over me and I was ready to toss around some weight. Another thing I noticed was the significant pump I got from it which leads me to believe there has to be a quality form of agmatine in it or at least thats what Im thinking. Lastly, although it hit me hard when I first dosed it I wasnt going nuts or freaking out but it just gave me solid energy through the end of my workout where I was still shaking from the effects while I was walking out of the gym. Ridiculousness in a tub.

    If anyone else got samples chime in on this. Im curious as to what you think as well as the reps etc.

    Shout out to natty for giving me the idea. Thanks bro.
    Sounds about right, glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the feedback!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Awesome feed back. Can't wait to see the rest of the sample testers feedback coming in as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. No problem guys thanks for hooking me up!!
    GAINZZZ....
  8. Re: WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH


    Sounds insane!!! Can't wait to get mine!!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  9. I'm pretty excited to see the final formula and try it for myself. Thanks for the feedback.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Re: WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the samples. I can't wait to get my hands on some, I'm with you in that BA gives me the tingles. So bad for me sometimes I plain just don't want to work out.
    I love the tingles!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
  11. Re: WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH


    Pump from nitrates???

    This pre sounds about right from PES

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  12. Excited to try this one!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  13. Hell yes!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. really want this stuff!

  15. And for all you that have to have a good tasting product....yea it tastes pretty damn good!!! Fruit punch type of flavor I think.
    GAINZZZ....

  16. sounds like fun. waiting for some more reviews to pop out.
    doing my own thang!

  17. The samples are blue raspberry. But they taste great...we can just call the flavor "Tastes Great"
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The samples are blue raspberry. But they taste great...we can just call the flavor "Tastes Great"
    Blue Raspberry?!!?! Best flavor ever.

  19. How were people selected to be sample testers?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    How were people selected to be sample testers?
    From way back probably 9-10 months ago. Been a long time coming. We will have real sample packets in the future
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    From way back probably 9-10 months ago. Been a long time coming. We will have real sample packets in the future
    I remember buying the erase pro/anabeta elite combo promo from G N C when they first came out about probably about that long ago... Were those who bought that stack still be receiving the samples they said they would send out?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  22. cannot wait to give mine a go...any day now

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    I love the tingles!!!

    - Valdez
    I hate that ish.. It makes my legs and ears itch like crazyyyyyyyy i cant squat and it h at the same time

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JM1437 View Post
    Ok guys first I just wanna thank PES for giving me a sneak peek at their new Pre workout product Enhanced. Now I got 2 samples and took the first of the two earlier today about 30 mins before hitting the gym. I can tell you that there isnt any beta alanine in it because I didnt get any tingles but that seems to be the case with the latest ones coming out on the market and theres really nothing to be upset about because it doesnt need it. If your butt hurt over it then just add some BA powder to it yourself haha.

    First thing I noticed was that it hit me almost instantly. After literally 2 minutes I felt it slap me right in the face. A huge rush came over me and I was ready to toss around some weight. Another thing I noticed was the significant pump I got from it which leads me to believe there has to be a quality form of agmatine in it or at least thats what Im thinking. Lastly, although it hit me hard when I first dosed it I wasnt going nuts or freaking out but it just gave me solid energy through the end of my workout where I was still shaking from the effects while I was walking out of the gym. Ridiculousness in a tub.

    If anyone else got samples chime in on this. Im curious as to what you think as well as the reps etc.

    Shout out to natty for giving me the idea. Thanks bro.
    Thank you for the feedback... PES always delivers the goods.. I'm sure this one will not disappoint and will make lots of people happy

  25. Blue raz is the flavor?!?! Lol I was way off thinking it was fruit punch haha
    GAINZZZ....
  26. Re: WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH


    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I remember buying the erase pro/anabeta elite combo promo from G N C when they first came out about probably about that long ago... Were those who bought that stack still be receiving the samples they said they would send out?
    Oh wow I totally forgot about that...

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Oh wow I totally forgot about that...

    - Valdez
    I think a lot of people have forgotten, it's been forever haha
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I remember buying the erase pro/anabeta elite combo promo from G N C when they first came out about probably about that long ago... Were those who bought that stack still be receiving the samples they said they would send out?
    We sent all those people an Alphamine sample, and when we get the Enhanced official samples everyone from that list will get 2 of those as well

    Anyone who didnt get their Alphamine sample though, http://pescience.com/alphasample

    We will have one for Enhanced too
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We sent all those people an Alphamine sample, and when we get the Enhanced official samples everyone from that list will get 2 of those as well

    Anyone who didnt get their Alphamine sample though, www.pescience.com/alphasample

    We will have one for Enhanced too
    sweet,im looking forward to trying it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  30. How long before it is in the stores?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WTF is in APS Meso and creatine nitrate
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 04:14 PM
  2. Just got my RPM sample in...
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 10:42 PM
  3. Finally tried my Biotest Spike sample. Not good
    By RSX-S in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in