Erase/erase pro year round

  1. Erase/erase pro year round


    Hi guys, i love too much the effects of erase on body-composition (increased muscle hardness, vascularity and dryness), so i was wondering if i could take it year round, in cycles of 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks off. Is there any controindication? Thanks
    Sorry for my bad english in my posts !!


  2. No I dont see an issue with that at all. 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off is the usual recommendation and as directed on the labeling. I see why you want to though because they are both great products!!
    GAINZZZ....

  3. Thank you for the reply. Yes, you're right, erase is a great product. If there is a supplement I would spend the moneys for to take it year round, is erase.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fenix91
    Hi guys, i love too much the effects of erase on body-composition (increased muscle hardness, vascularity and dryness), so i was wondering if i could take it year round, in cycles of 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks off. Is there any controindication? Thanks
    Sounds good man, 8 weeks on 4 off is perfectly fine. Glad you enjoy the products so much. Can't beat the dry, cut up look you get on erase. Really tightens up any loose skin and brings out veins that you don't even realize you have!

    On a side not have you tried stacking it with DAA or Anabeta or both? That stack is very popular and helps maximize the benefits of each product.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Yes. I've tried erase stacked with 6 gr DAA-sodium chelate/die... great combo. Now i'm running anabeta elite stand alone, an other fantastic recomposition agent..
    Sorry for my bad english in my posts !!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fenix91
    Yes. I've tried erase stacked with 6 gr DAA-sodium chelate/die... great combo. Now i'm running anabeta elite stand alone, an other fantastic recomposition agent..
    Great feedback! Glad you enjoy the products. If you have free time I'd love it if you could throw up some product reviews in the review section. I enjoy reading the reviews from users whether good or bad it really helps with development and helps AM users decide on future stacks.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. 8 on 4 off is the best bet for not building a "tolerance" to its affects
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fenix91 View Post
    Yes. I've tried erase stacked with 6 gr DAA-sodium chelate/die... great combo. Now i'm running anabeta elite stand alone, an other fantastic recomposition agent..
    Nice! I try to stagger mine so that I am always either on Erase Pro or AnaBeta Elite, if not both at the same time
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fenix91 View Post
    Yes. I've tried erase stacked with 6 gr DAA-sodium chelate/die... great combo. Now i'm running anabeta elite stand alone, an other fantastic recomposition agent..
    Got to love the ABE it's awesome prebed for me when I use it. I know lots of people use it for bulking but I love it on a recomp.

  10. I had to stop my first ever cycle early (hdrol) due to dangeroulsy high liver enzymes...but I still have my Erase from PCT. Could I use it as a stand alone to get some results?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    I had to stop my first ever cycle early (hdrol) due to dangeroulsy high liver enzymes...but I still have my Erase from PCT. Could I use it as a stand alone to get some results?
    Nothing wrong with that at all. I use both Erase and Erase Pro as standalones and have seen nice strength/size gains.
    GAINZZZ....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JM1437 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that at all. I use both Erase and Erase Pro as standalones and have seen nice strength/size gains.
    I'm glad to hear it...im totally bummed my body couldn't handle the methyl PH. Just stopped today so I am going to use it in my abreviated PCT (only was on hdrol for a little under 2 weeks). How do you dose the Erase when using it for strength/size gains rather than in PCT? and do you know if Erase is toxic to the liver at all?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    I'm glad to hear it...im totally bummed my body couldn't handle the methyl PH. Just stopped today so I am going to use it in my abreviated PCT (only was on hdrol for a little under 2 weeks). How do you dose the Erase when using it for strength/size gains rather than in PCT? and do you know if Erase is toxic to the liver at all?
    None of PES's products including Erase are taxing or toxic on the liver. You have no worries on that man. Just use the dosing as directed on the label as 3 caps per day spread out as best you can. If you experience any joint pain or stiffness just back off to 2 caps per day.
    GAINZZZ....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JM1437 View Post
    None of PES's products including Erase are taxing or toxic on the liver. You have no worries on that man. Just use the dosing as directed on the label as 3 caps per day spread out as best you can. If you experience any joint pain or stiffness just back off to 2 caps per day.
    Will do!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post

    Will do!
    Have you started running erase? If so how is it treating you?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. I started running it Tuesday with CEL pct assist, Cel cycle assist and my serm (liquid nolva). I did an hdrol cycle but had to stop 1.5 weeks into it because my liver enzymes were wayyyy to elevated even for a methyl compound with a ton of liver support. So to be safe even tho the hdrol was probably barely getting into my system, I'm doin the proper pct regimen...but Erase is part of it! I'm going to run erase for 8 weeks tho and after my
    Cel pct assist runs out at week 4 (when i will stop the nolva and cel cycle assist too) I plan to buy DAA for the last 4 weeks while on erase. What should I expect while takin the erase? Will it be as effective/more effective in conjunction with the SERM? So far I haven't noticed anything but its only been 4 days...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fenix91 View Post
    Hi guys, i love too much the effects of erase on body-composition (increased muscle hardness, vascularity and dryness), so i was wondering if i could take it year round, in cycles of 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks off. Is there any controindication? Thanks
    I do, simply because I love it and notice the difference when I am not using it. If I have a break it's only waiting between bottles (if I have run out and don't already have another one). Bear in mind though, that as a male, you might want to "cycle" as you do. As long as you know your body and how it affects you, I don't see why you can't use it as a staple. I do (not that I recommend what I do re supplemebts to others, as everyone is different and needs to work with their body) and wouldn't have it any other way.


    Quote Originally Posted by fenix91 View Post
    Thank you for the reply. Yes, you're right, erase is a great product. If there is a supplement I would spend the moneys for to take it year round, is erase.
    ^^^ Agreed!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

    I do, simply because I love it and notice the difference when I am not using it. If I have a break it's only waiting between bottles (if I have run out and don't already have another one). Bear in mind though, that as a male, you might want to "cycle" as you do. As long as you know your body and how it affects you, I don't see why you can't use it as a staple. I do (not that I recommend what I do re supplemebts to others, as everyone is different and needs to work with their body) and wouldn't have it any other way.

    ^^^ Agreed!

    ~Rosie~
    Great to see you around Rosie! I'm also an erase junky tbh. I don't recommend over cycling but it is definitely user dependent on cycling strategies.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Great to see you around Rosie! I'm also an erase junky tbh. I don't recommend over cycling but it is definitely user dependent on cycling strategies.
    Thanks, bud I'm not around much these days, and if I am, mostly lurking. "Overcycling" is certainly not recommended, but it IS very individual dependent and one MUST know their body and how it is affected with anything before considering using it and then how they CONTINUE using it.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase, or pro for cut?
    By lonewolf42 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 12:18 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:36 AM
  3. PES Erase/Erase Pro help
    By militarymuscl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 02:59 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
  5. nolvadex year round
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 01:05 AM
Log in
Log in