Erase dosing through 11-oxo bridge?

1. Erase dosing through 11-oxo bridge?

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for some suggestions on Erase through a bridge into PCT. This is my first experience with Erase so all input is appreciated. I have done several Google searches and forum searches and can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

I will soon be wrapping up a six week Trenazone (topical Dienolone) solo cycle 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/2.5/3.0 (I'm currently in week 5) and then beginning a 2-3 week 11-oxo (actually LGI 11-x) bridge at about 600mg/per day. Should I start Erase at the beginning or the end of my bridge or should I wait to PCT? This is only my second cycle and I have no reason to believe that am estro sensitive or anything like that.

I would greatly appreciate any input, especially dosage recommendations. Also I'm considering Anabeta during PCT but trying not to go too overboard, any thoughts? Also if it matters, I will be starting Pump Spray during bridge and for PCT will be using Clomid, Testfore, Endosurge, Erase, Aabeta?, creatine, fish oil, AI PCT support, D3, COQ10 and I think that is it. Thanks guys, can't wait for responses!

2. If you haven't needed the Erase now, then you shouldn't need it during your 11-OXO run.

I like your PCT except for Endosurge, which shouldn't be used during PCT (IMO).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Rodja, thanks for the response and I will take your advice. So it sounds like I should hold off on the Erase until PCT. With the Endosurge, do you just not like the pruduct as a whole or just not during PCT? Would you advise against all stinging nettle root products during PCT or does it have something to do with the Mucuna Pruiens? Thanks!

4. I am not of fan of nettle products during PCT, but love them as a stand alone not in PCT.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. Its due to the divanil, but I would recommend a product with mucana pruriens such as NOW Ldopa for the prolactin suppression during pct.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Its due to the divanil, but I would recommend a product with mucana pruriens such as NOW Ldopa for the prolactin suppression during pct.
    Or Dopadex even (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

7. HAHA true totally forgot about it LOL!
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. 11-OXO Bridge - Your thoughts/opinions?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 09:59 AM
  3. CEL HDrol w/ 11-OXO Bridge ? Goal = Recomp
    By SHSUStudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 03:48 AM
  4. anyone done the 11 oxo bridge
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:45 PM
  5. Havoc/Furazadrol/11 oxo bridge cycle?
    By ghostsurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 01:46 PM