Diet on Anabeta Elite

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey fellas,

Looking to start up an Anabeta Elite run here soon that I have stashed away. Currently my diet is off days 2000 cals 50 carb/209 pro/102 fat. On workout days 2760 cals 313 carb/272 prot/46 fat. I have maintenance around 2300. Weight is about 205 and bf is probably 12 or 13%. I'm looking to gain some quality lean mass to get ready for my season up in the spring. I will begin to cut some of the fat gain (hopefully minimal) mid to late january. Question is, does my diet look alright for an anabeta elite run or should I up off day cals a with some more carbs by 100-200 cals to maybe something like 2200 cals 110c/218pro/100 f and workout days keep cals the same but up carbs a bit and lower the prot to something like 347c/227p/51f? what's your guys' experience with anabeta elite and eating over your maintenance?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used anabeta to help me bulk up. Be prepared for the first few days; for me, there was no amount of food that could satisfy my hunger. I wouldn't get bloated like I normally would.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really a fan of having rigid plans in place going into any cycle. Have an idea, but be flexible as you may need to tweak the plan as the cycle progresses. As mentioned, ABE is known to increase hunger...a lot. The holiday season is upon us and I'd use the ABE to help keep the bulk cleanish and make some solid gains in both strength and size.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never noticed increased hunger on ABE. on original AB the hunger increase was there, but never ABE and ive taken 3 bottles. maybe im the exception not the rule.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guys, thanks for the input. I think I'm going to up the carbs on off days a little like I stated in my first post. I think I've read somewhere that anabeta worked a lot better for someone when they upped their carbs from a previous run where carbs were lower. And with you guys saying you don't get as bloated from the carbs you eat I think I'm going to give it a try. I might try and throw up semi detailed log where ill try and list workouts/diet maybe 3-4x a week on mwf & possibly saturday's workout too. But I'm still debating it. Thanks for the input

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, thanks for the input. I think I'm going to up the carbs on off days a little like I stated in my first post. I think I've read somewhere that anabeta worked a lot better for someone when they upped their carbs from a previous run where carbs were lower. And with you guys saying you don't get as bloated from the carbs you eat I think I'm going to give it a try. I might try and throw up semi detailed log where ill try and list workouts/diet maybe 3-4x a week on mwf & possibly saturday's workout too. But I'm still debating it. Thanks for the input

I was the one who said that in my log when it first came out

uvawahoowa

Awards
From what I've read ABE doesn't increase hunger nearly as much as OG anabeta.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read ABE doesn't increase hunger nearly as much as OG anabeta.
I have read some people saying this as well but there is such a tiny difference in anacyclus pyrethrum this shouldn't be the case.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
O well...I'm only increasing off day calories by a couple hundred. I don't think I'm going to have a problem getting down the extra cals regardless of ABE increasing hunger or not lol I like food. :)

Does the typical 2 pre wo 2 with first meal apply for fasted AM training and not eating for about 4-5 hours after training too or is there a different recommended dosing option that you guys are aware of?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive taken about 4 bottles of ABE and OG AB and the hunger, pump is so much better with OG. i didnt experience any of that on ABE at all but again, maybe others do.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn...thanks for the heads up...I'll pick up some og next time and compare the 2 for myself. Would you say ABE is better suited for a recomp and og for a straight bulk?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright bro. U have any recommendations on dosing for fasted AM training and not eating for 5-6 hours after dosing? That alright or is there a better option like taking with 1st meal and last meal?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Alright bro. U have any recommendations on dosing for fasted AM training and not eating for 5-6 hours after dosing? That alright or is there a better option like taking with 1st meal and last meal?
I started ABE today, first run of it, first dose prior to training fasted. Got to the gym and puked. I'll be taking it prior to a meal tomorrow.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reps have heard of this issue coming up before?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got back from the gym, squat/shoulder day. Took 2 caps ABE with my ECA & BCAAS, no feelings like I wanted to puke. So, looks like ill be going with the pwo dosing.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reps have heard of this issue coming up before?
Just got back from the gym, squat/shoulder day. Took 2 caps ABE with my ECA & BCAAS, no feelings like I wanted to puke. So, looks like ill be going with the pwo dosing.
Some people have issues with taking it fasted and some don't. Never bothered me but I still prefer it with a pre-workout meal (unless I am training fasted in which case I have no pre-workout meal).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's generally better to take AB/ABE with food, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that it may cause nausea if dose prior to fasted training. As with most things, you have to try it yourself to see if it does or does not work for you.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well what is the overall +/- options of dosing pre workout/1st post workout meal? Id like to figure this out before I get too deep in my run.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is how i dose anabeta/anabeta elite

NON TRAINING

breakfast: 1 cap

Lunch: 1 cap

Early Dinner: 1 cap

Late Dinner: 1 cap

TRAINING

2 caps pre workout after an hour of my pre workout meal

2 caps post without with postworkout meal

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well what is the overall +/- options of dosing pre workout/1st post workout meal? Id like to figure this out before I get too deep in my run.
I prefer 1st PWO meal, but that's my preference.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about 1 cap pre, 2 caps post workout meal and 1 cap with dinner around 7?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about 1 cap pre, 2 caps post workout meal and 1 cap with dinner around 7?
It's really just speculation at that point. There's nothing empirical to say how different dosing schemes will work. It's something that you have to play around with throughout your run.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I remember someone saying they did really well taking two caps before bed.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's really just speculation at that point. There's nothing empirical to say how different dosing schemes will work. It's something that you have to play around with throughout your run.
Good point. No need to make it more complicated than it really needs to be. I just like getting into a routine with dosing so I'm just trying to figure it out. Thanks for the input guys. I'm probably going to try the 1 pre 2 post and 1 with dinner.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am big on 2 pre and 2 post

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you workout fasted in the AM?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a little update on the increased hunger topic. I don't feel like it has necessarily made me any hungrier, but I definitely don't ever get full. Its like if I wanted to I could easily eat more, but I don't have that feeling of "holy **** I'm f'ing hungry".

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guys, as an update, I am definitely experiencing the hunger that people get from anabeta. I literally just want to eat all the time. Like its beginning to get bad, I'm usually good at controlling my hunger and not giving in and sticking to the plan. But these last 2 days I seriously can't even control it. I'm still eating clean foods, but I'm literally clearing all my food. This bulk might result in a little more fat than I wanted :/.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is this for Anabeta elite or Anabeta? For me both make my hunger brutal.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, I'm running ABE. Yah man, I could eat for days. Although, the half jar of peanut butter, ezekiel english muffin, 8 oz chicken breast, protein shake with almond milk and 2 cups of green beans I had has held me over for about 3 hours now. So..I guess that's a step in the right direction.