Alphamine and ?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Alphamine and ??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Alphamine and ??

So my alphamine is set to arrive today and I'll crack it open on Sunday. Over the past few weeks I've taken of a couple of insider specials so my cabinet is stocked. Obviously not taken all of it now but looking to find the best fit

From PES I ordered alphamine with erase pro and alpha beta

From USP I have TEST powder, jack3d micro and recreate

Workout is Insanity as I'm looking to thin out. Taking whey, casein, aminos and doing a CKD diet

Alphamine is the given and I was going to take Erase Pro. Should I leave the rest be or throw in Alpha Beta or TEST? Was leaving the Jack3d for fall/winter.

Thx

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It is usually better to run things individually to get a gauge on how they work. Also depends on how many of each you have (and I am assuming you meant Anabeta).

Personally I would probably do:

Week 1-4: Alphamine + Anabeta
    Week 5-8: Alphamine + Anabeta + Erase Pro

I would save the Test powder to run with Micro in the Fall/Winter, but if you only had one of each I and wanted to go all out I would probably stagger:
    Week 1-2: Alphamine + Test Powder
    Week 3-4: Alphamine + Test Powder + Erase Pro
    Week 5-6: Alphamine + Erase Pro + Anabeta
    Week 7-8: Alphamine + Anabeta
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

ooops....meant Anabeta, thx

Should have mentioned I'm already on week 3 of Erase Pro and was going to just continue the 2 month cycle.

I like the idea of keeping TEST and Jack3d for winter
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cush75 View Post
    ooops....meant Anabeta, thx

Should have mentioned I'm already on week 3 of Erase Pro and was going to just continue the 2 month cycle.

I like the idea of keeping TEST and Jack3d for winter
    Ok then just keep using Erase Pro and add Alphamine and possibly Anabeta if you want to. Save the Testpowder for the MicroTest combo later. Or that is what I would probably do.
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ok then just keep using Erase Pro and add Alphamine and possibly Anabeta if you want to. Save the Testpowder for the MicroTest combo later. Or that is what I would probably do.
    I like this idea
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. New Member

Im gonna run alphamine, shift, and anabeta elite. I think it will work well together. I started alpha yesterday because it came in and i couldnt wait. I will start adding shift when it comes in. Do u think i should do abe immediately or wait till weeks 5-8?
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Im gonna run alphamine, shift, and anabeta elite. I think it will work well together. I started alpha yesterday because it came in and i couldnt wait. I will start adding shift when it comes in. Do u think i should do abe immediately or wait till weeks 5-8?
    I would do all 3 for 8 weeks.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. New Member

Sounds good. Im ordering my abe tomorrow. Soon as it comes in im starting. Really excited to see how much i can cut in 8 weeks. Diet is in check , so i think i will do well. Doing 30 min. insanity for cardio and 45 min- 1 hr. Strength 5days a week . Then 2 days of just 20 min. Cardio. Wish me luck.
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Sounds good. Im ordering my abe tomorrow. Soon as it comes in im starting. Really excited to see how much i can cut in 8 weeks. Diet is in check , so i think i will do well. Doing 30 min. insanity for cardio and 45 min- 1 hr. Strength 5days a week . Then 2 days of just 20 min. Cardio. Wish me luck.
    Good luck, if you log it send me the link. If not keep me updated!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. New Member

Will do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:51 PM
  2. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:12 AM
  3. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:54 PM
  4. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 10:38 AM