R3ACT'S PES Erase/DAA log

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hells yea! Keep working at em bro you will be ****in fat girls in no time....... I mean squatting heavy weight Lmao

    LOL, fat chicks need love too


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2

    LOL, fat chicks need love too
    Hella lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Legs/Shoulders

    Shoulder Press: 105x8 155x6 195x5 205x4(pr)

    Upright row: 105x6 155x6 155x5 175x4

    Shrugs: 175x8 195x8 285x8 355x6 405x5 455x5

    DB shoulder press: 55x8x2

    Rear delt machine: 90x10x2 90x14
    (warming back up to try and see how my shoulder does with this type of motion after last Fridays therapy)

    Leg press single leg: 240x10 340x6 400x6

    Calf press: 400x34

    Seated leg curl: 250x6x4

    Leg extension: 250x10x2 250x12 250x5

    Today was the first time I went single leg on the leg press. Left leg was set to wobble on the last set, but I managed to push through. I'm really pumped about my shoulder press lately as well as upright rows and shrugs. Cardio however I've had no motivation. I don't know why I've been so lax on getting it in. As my strength has gone up I've lost the drive for weight loss and focused only on my strength gains. I need to get out of that funk and focus on both. Coming home to the lady doing yoga is definitely a libido check! I have to admit I've gotten more attention from that little lady the past few weeks. Guess there are two PES fans in the house now!
    "Hey! What's up 205? How ya been? Oh yea? That's cool I guess... What have I been up to? Just setting PRs and making you my bítch!!!!" Boom! And that's how babies are made! Strong numbers!!!!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I love the single leg press! It targets where you need work in! I highly advise it.... I was able to do 450 for 8 with each
    Nice man! I woke up feeling broke which is a good thing on leg day. Seriously limited on equipment, can only get that machine up to 430 so switching to single was needed. Gonna take some getting used to.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    "Hey! What's up 205? How ya been? Oh yea? That's cool I guess... What have I been up to? Just setting PRs and making you my bítch!!!!" Boom! And that's how babies are made! Strong numbers!!!!
    knuckle babies!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2

    LOL, fat chicks need love too
    And custard.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    And custard.
    Yes, lots of custard lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Nice man! I woke up feeling broke which is a good thing on leg day. Seriously limited on equipment, can only get that machine up to 430 so switching to single was needed. Gonna take some getting used to.
    Haha walk wit a limp
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha walk wit a limp
    More like a waddle!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. Chest/Tricep

    Flat bench: 175x6 195x6 235x5 245x4 245x3

    Decline: 175x5x2 195x5 225x5

    Verticle press machine: 150x8 190x6 210x4 230x4

    Pec Deck: 100x8 130x8 160x6 190x6 210x3

    Dips: bwx9

    V-bar: 130x8 150x6 170x5 190x5 200x5 180x6

    Overhead with ropes: 100x6 120x6 130x6

    Seated overhead db extension: 80 8/6/8 (pr)


    Preacher Curl: 90x6

    All last night my forearms were on fire! I can't really explain it as the night went on I just kept noticing how much pump I had in my arms. I must just really be drying out I have a great firm pump. In fact that's why I snuck in a set of preacher curls I needed to feed the hunger! I don't really have any other updates related to this stack other than it keeps delivering! I need to order up fo the next 4 weeks tomorrow. Need to check what other goodies I can sneak in there without the wife seeing.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  11. Im with you about how great this stack is. Im gonna finish off this six weeks,take a four week break, then run another six weeks but add anabeta to it. Hopefully some time between now and then pes will hook us up with another good package deal

  12. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Im with you about how great this stack is. Im gonna finish off this six weeks,take a four week break, then run another six weeks but add anabeta to it. Hopefully some time between now and then pes will hook us up with another good paclage deal
    You should log the next stack with the Anabeta included! That sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

  13. Ill log it .

  14. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Ill log it .
    NIce!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Chest/Tricep

    Flat bench: 175x6 195x6 235x5 245x4 245x3

    Decline: 175x5x2 195x5 225x5

    Verticle press machine: 150x8 190x6 210x4 230x4

    Pec Deck: 100x8 130x8 160x6 190x6 210x3

    Dips: bwx9

    V-bar: 130x8 150x6 170x5 190x5 200x5 180x6

    Overhead with ropes: 100x6 120x6 130x6

    Seated overhead db extension: 80 8/6/8 (pr)

    Preacher Curl: 90x6

    All last night my forearms were on fire! I can't really explain it as the night went on I just kept noticing how much pump I had in my arms. I must just really be drying out I have a great firm pump. In fact that's why I snuck in a set of preacher curls I needed to feed the hunger! I don't really have any other updates related to this stack other than it keeps delivering! I need to order up fo the next 4 weeks tomorrow. Need to check what other goodies I can sneak in there without the wife seeing.
    Wow! 100 lbs + increase in bench in what three months? Nice work.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Wow! 100 lbs + increase in bench in what three months? Nice work.
    Not as embarrassing! To be this big and have a very weak bench destroys confidence in the gym! Thanks for all your help brother.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Not as embarrassing! To be this big and have a very weak bench destroys confidence in the gym! Thanks for all your help brother.
    What u weigh and height
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    What u weigh and height
    6'4 292
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    6'4 292
    Beast bro! If u need tips on bench let me know
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Beast bro! If u need tips on bench let me know
    Ha! If I can drop another 30 pounds while adding muscle I will be where I want to be(for now). Thanks man I will take all the help I can get!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  21. Dude you are a straight beast! Awesome gains!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Not as embarrassing! To be this big and have a very weak bench destroys confidence in the gym! Thanks for all your help brother.
    No problem bro! Alphas helping alphas, it's pretty easy to understand...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Therapy this morning was brutal! Taking it easy gonna take the day off. Back at it tomorrow for back and biceps, have a feeling that I'm gonna own it! After slacking on cardio I'm down 4 pounds and my strength gains are out of control! Shift is no joke, this stack makes you unstoppable!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Therapy this morning was brutal! Taking it easy gonna take the day off. Back at it tomorrow for back and biceps, have a feeling that I'm gonna own it! After slacking on cardio I'm down 4 pounds and my strength gains are out of control! Shift is no joke, this stack makes you unstoppable!
    Nice, shift makes me sweat out of control
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Back/Bicep

    Preacher Curl: 80x6x3 90x5x2

    Cable curl: 100x8 120x6 130x6 140x6

    Db hammer curls: 45x4 40x5 35x6 30x6 25x7 20x8 15x10

    Incline easy bar curl: 70x16

    Reverse grip curl: 60x8 70x8 80x8

    Lat pull down: 120/140/160/180 x6

    Low row: 140x8 160x8 180x6x2 200x6

    I was fatigued by the time I got to back. Last night was horrible at work and it took everything I had to get to the gym. I decided to go and am glad I did, had to get that natty rage out! There were way more people there than normal on a Saturday morning and I was too impatient to wait on the equipment. I'm still satisfied with my bicep workout and everyday I'm seeing more vascularity. These are the days I wish I had some fat smack and muscle marinade in my cabinet!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  26. I am pleased to know your log is going well.

    Just a head's up to say that if you are looking at buying more this is the best time to do it because the prices on our presale for Alphamine allow people to pick up any of the products in our line for a very low price.

    Keep up the good work. I hope Jeff is taking care of you!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I am pleased to know your log is going well.

    Just a head's up to say that if you are looking at buying more this is the best time to do it because the prices on our presale for Alphamine allow people to pick up any of the products in our line for a very low price.

    Keep up the good work. I hope Jeff is taking care of you!
    I'm emailing him the Insider now Benjamin.. ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I am pleased to know your log is going well.

    Just a head's up to say that if you are looking at buying more this is the best time to do it because the prices on our presale for Alphamine allow people to pick up any of the products in our line for a very low price.

    Keep up the good work. I hope Jeff is taking care of you!
    He always does! I wish I knew about the sale, this is my first experience with your guys product line. Needles to say I love it. I just ordered the next 4 weeks of supplies for this current stack. I'm gonna give it the 4 week break and I'm looking into how I'm gonna spend another 2 months of PES domination!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  29. Awesome news!

    As always, if there is anything you can help us with please do not hesitate to ask.

    I am sure Jeffy Weffy will do his best to help where he can as well. Don't always trust what he says though, he is a little slow.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Awesome news!

    As always, if there is anything you can help us with please do not hesitate to ask.

    I am sure Jeffy Weffy will do his best to help where he can as well. Don't always trust what he says though, he is a little slow.
    Ha! I trusted him enough to go with PES! But I can see where your coming from!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?
    By JEK in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 08:19 AM
  2. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 11:37 AM
  3. PES Erase Pro Log (Sponsored)
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:17 PM
  4. PES Erase Solo Log
    By colts fan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Log in
Log in