R3ACT'S PES Erase/DAA log

Page 4 of 16 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. First week review.

    I'm am sure I haven't felt the full effects of this stack at this time, however I have been noticing differences both throughout the day and while in the gym. The past few days my appetite has been up and down while it has been up I have had a hard time staying out if the kitchen. I try to stay on point with my diet but sometimes convenience wins and I'm in the snacks. My libido is up as well. I thought it was before but now I'm chasing my wife around like mad. I have broken several plateaus this week that I have struggled with for two months. My strength and endurance seems to be skyrocketing and vascularity has been a very big improvement. Over all I am 100% satisfied. If this is week one and I have seven more to go I'd say this stack is legit and nutra planet and PES have made it so affordable! This is only the beginning I'm pumped for my weigh in on sunday I hope I blow myself away!

    -R3
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    First week review.

    I'm am sure I haven't felt the full effects of this stack at this time, however I have been noticing differences both throughout the day and while in the gym. The past few days my appetite has been up and down while it has been up I have had a hard time staying out if the kitchen. I try to stay on point with my diet but sometimes convenience wins and I'm in the snacks. My libido is up as well. I thought it was before but now I'm chasing my wife around like mad. I have broken several plateaus this week that I have struggled with for two months. My strength and endurance seems to be skyrocketing and vascularity has been a very big improvement. Over all I am 100% satisfied. If this is week one and I have seven more to go I'd say this stack is legit and nutra planet and PES have made it so affordable! This is only the beginning I'm pumped for my weigh in on sunday I hope I blow myself away!

    -R3
    Great review bro and nice job all around! Glad the stack is working out for you so far man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Yeah solid review.
    You found yourself growing better on more reps correct? Think I read you were doing 4-6 then switched to 10-12, thats working better for you?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Yeah solid review.
    You found yourself growing better on more reps correct? Think I read you were doing 4-6 then switched to 10-12, thats working better for you?
    Opposite bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Oh, 4-6 is working better for him?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Oh, 4-6 is working better for him?
    As far as strength gains, yes 4-6 is working much better.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Oh, 4-6 is working better for him?
    Yea his bench has gone up a huge amount since he went to that style.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. sick dude. LTL that stack sounds ingenious agmatine is awesome. Your one week review has got me pretty stoked, im on my second day of DAA, was gonna start taking the Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite after 12 days but i dont want to wait i might just do after 8 days, i started a log on my run.

  9. Legs and Shoulders

    Shoulder press: 105x6 155x5 165x5x2 175x5(pr)

    Upright rows: 105x5 125x5 135x5x2 155x5(pr)

    Shrugs: 155x5 195x5 285x5 355x5 405x5

    DB:
    Shoulder press: 40x5 45x5 50x5 55x5

    Lateral side lifts: 15x8 20x8 25x5

    Rear delt machine: 110x5 130x5 150x5x2

    Seated leg curl: 150x8 250x8x4
    Leg extension: 100x5 250x10x4
    Leg press: 430x12x4
    Calf press: 430x30

    Cardio: none today

    Felt great today. Got in a little late but still had enough energy and drive to make it through lifting not cardio though. I lift right after work, on third shift it took some getting used to but now I couldn't see doing it any other way. Things started pretty smooth until I got to shrugs, last time was my first using straps(my grip starts to fail over 400) I had them on loan from LTL. The ones I bought dug into my wrists at 425 so I stopped at my first rep. Looks like I need to go shopping. Today shift from synthetic supplements gets added to the stack. I'm excited to see some results especially on the scale. I'm not really sure what to expect from the shift. I am expecting weight loss but will I see or feel any differences?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Legs and Shoulders

    Shoulder press: 105x6 155x5 165x5x2 175x5(pr)

    Upright rows: 105x5 125x5 135x5x2 155x5(pr)

    Shrugs: 155x5 195x5 285x5 355x5 405x5

    DB:
    Shoulder press: 40x5 45x5 50x5 55x5

    Lateral side lifts: 15x8 20x8 25x5

    Rear delt machine: 110x5 130x5 150x5x2

    Seated leg curl: 150x8 250x8x4
    Leg extension: 100x5 250x10x4
    Leg press: 430x12x4
    Calf press: 430x30

    Cardio: none today

    Felt great today. Got in a little late but still had enough energy and drive to make it through lifting not cardio though. I lift right after work, on third shift it took some getting used to but now I couldn't see doing it any other way. Things started pretty smooth until I got to shrugs, last time was my first using straps(my grip starts to fail over 400) I had them on loan from LTL. The ones I bought dug into my wrists at 425 so I stopped at my first rep. Looks like I need to go shopping. Today shift from synthetic supplements gets added to the stack. I'm excited to see some results especially on the scale. I'm not really sure what to expect from the shift. I am expecting weight loss but will I see or feel any differences?
    I sweat like a mofo on shift, drenched after training sessions
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I sweat like a mofo on shift, drenched after training sessions
    Thanks BP, I think it will be a great addition to help meet my goals.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Thanks BP, I think it will be a great addition to help meet my goals.
    Keep killin it bud!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Keep killin it bud!
    This^
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    sick dude. LTL that stack sounds ingenious agmatine is awesome. Your one week review has got me pretty stoked, im on my second day of DAA, was gonna start taking the Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite after 12 days but i dont want to wait i might just do after 8 days, i started a log on my run.
    Stack would be fun for sure!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Chest/Tricep

    Flat bench: 155x5 195x5x2 215x5 235x3 (pr)

    Incline: 155x5 195x5x2

    Decline: 155x5 195x5x2

    Pec Deck: 150x5 190x5 210x5

    V-Bar: 130x5 160x5 170x5 180x5 200x5 (pr)

    Overhead with ropes: 100x8 110x8 120x5

    DB tricep extension: 60x12 60x8

    Dips BW: x12 x8

    Single arm pull down: 30, 40, 50, x10

    Cardio: elliptical 32 minutes 457 calories

    I will be on with an update shortly. Gotta grab a nap before work.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Chest/Tricep

    Flat bench: 155x5 195x5x2 215x5 235x3 (pr)

    Incline: 155x5 195x5x2

    Decline: 155x5 195x5x2

    Pec Deck: 150x5 190x5 210x5

    V-Bar: 130x5 160x5 170x5 180x5 200x5 (pr)

    Overhead with ropes: 100x8 110x8 120x5

    DB tricep extension: 60x12 60x8

    Dips BW: x12 x8

    Single arm pull down: 30, 40, 50, x10

    Cardio: elliptical 32 minutes 457 calories

    I will be on with an update shortly. Gotta grab a nap before work.
    Amazing work bro! Can't believe how much more you are lifting on chest now! Keep killing it bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Your wife is the devil!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Your wife is the devil!
    Whatever dude, I told you to be prepared...
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  19. I had a pretty hectic schedule today so I had to rush through my routine so I could get 4 hours of sleep and make it to bible study with my family. At first I was frustrated I don't like to rush while I'm at the gym. Other than my commute thats the only time I have to myself throughout the the day. But by doing so I found out my recovery time was minimal. I was able to blast through my sets and made some gains in a few areas. The areas were I wasn't able to do more sets I just started at a higher weight and did what I could with my time. I'm feeling stronger every day, this stack has for sure given me the confidence and drive to push me toward where I want to be as far as strength. I weighed in today with a half pound loss. For sure not what I wanted, my diet hasn't been exactly where I wanted it. I'm banking on the Shift to help me out. Got to commit to a clean diet this week so I can drop some poundage!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  20. Good update bro! I wouldn't be discouraged with not seeing more weight off on the scale being that your strength has gone up so drastically in the last few weeks. No more damn no-bakes bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good update bro! I wouldn't be discouraged with not seeing more weight off on the scale being that your strength has gone up so drastically in the last few weeks. No more damn no-bakes bro!
    Hey man no-bakes don't come around that often. Had to take advantage!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Took the day off to participate in a shooting competition with a buddy from work. After much consideration I've decided that a 5 day routine would work better for my family. Working seven days a week really cuts into that quality time. I am still looking at routines and haven't quite decided on a schedule. Guess I need to hurry up and pick one before the end of my shift. Taking the little lady on a father daughter breakfast date in the morning so I will be lifting before work instead of after which may give me the extra time I need to finish my research. Still feeling great even though my sleep has been limited the past few days I'm tired but not fatigued. Energy is up and mood has been surprisingly good even with some elevated stress.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Took the day off to participate in a shooting competition with a buddy from work. After much consideration I've decided that a 5 day routine would work better for my family. Working seven days a week really cuts into that quality time. I am still looking at routines and haven't quite decided on a schedule. Guess I need to hurry up and pick one before the end of my shift. Taking the little lady on a father daughter breakfast date in the morning so I will be lifting before work instead of after which may give me the extra time I need to finish my research. Still feeling great even though my sleep has been limited the past few days I'm tired but not fatigued. Energy is up and mood has been surprisingly good even with some elevated stress.
    Family time is definitely important bro and with our job it makes it difficult to get it in!

    Energy and mood being up might have something to do with how motivated you are to get your fat smacked? ;-)

    Lmao

    For real though enjoy that time with your daughter.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Enjoy time with your daughter man
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Enjoy time with your daughter man
    Thanks BP, my wife and kids are amazing! I'm not around as much as I like so quality time is a plus.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?
    By JEK in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 07:19 AM
  2. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 10:37 AM
  3. PES Erase Pro Log (Sponsored)
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 09:17 PM
  4. PES Erase Solo Log
    By colts fan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Log in
Log in