R3ACT'S PES Erase/DAA log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 15
Page 15 of 19 First ... 101314151617 ... Last

R3ACT'S PES Erase/DAA log

  1. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Maybe I can make my way there. Would be sick
    I've definitely got the room and board!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"


  2. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,481
    Rep Power
    3695384

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    I've definitely got the room and board!
    Hella sick brother!!! Same here for all my AM family
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

    •   
       

  3. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Shoulders/Legs

    Shoulder press: 105x10 155x8 215x7

    Upright row: 105x8 155x8 195x6

    Shrugs: 245x10 355x8 405x8 455x8 455x6

    Rear delt machine: 110x10 120x10 130x10

    Leg curl: 250x10 250x8 250x6

    Leg extension: 250x8 for 3sets

    Leg press single leg: 260x10 400x8 400x6

    Calf press: 400x39

    Shoulders are rockin! Today went better than expected, pump was great. I have awesome recovery, great strength gains, and to top it off I just have overall confidence that is dominating my workouts! Still not doing cardio, we have been working 7 says a week for months now. To top it off our hours are being increased for at least 6-8 weeks. I just don't have the time or energy. Shift still seems to be helping with weight loss. As long as I keep losing weight and gaining strength I'm more than happy.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  4. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,481
    Rep Power
    3695384

    Daaamn bro impressive! Killin it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,592
    Rep Power
    8665315

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Shoulders/Legs

    Shoulder press: 105x10 155x8 215x7

    Upright row: 105x8 155x8 195x6

    Shrugs: 245x10 355x8 405x8 455x8 455x6

    Rear delt machine: 110x10 120x10 130x10

    Leg curl: 250x10 250x8 250x6

    Leg extension: 250x8 for 3sets

    Leg press single leg: 260x10 400x8 400x6

    Calf press: 400x39

    Shoulders are rockin! Today went better than expected, pump was great. I have awesome recovery, great strength gains, and to top it off I just have overall confidence that is dominating my workouts! Still not doing cardio, we have been working 7 says a week for months now. To top it off our hours are being increased for at least 6-8 weeks. I just don't have the time or energy. Shift still seems to be helping with weight loss. As long as I keep losing weight and gaining strength I'm more than happy.
    Nice work bro! That is a very impressive military press!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  6. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,102
    Rep Power
    3087326

    No doubt!!!!! Very impressive workout! Solid work in here as always reaction!

    HYFR!!!

  7. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Appreciate all the support!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  8. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Sorry guys nothing today. Feeling pretty rough. Need to figure out how to make it through the next week.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  9. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Bicep and Back

    Preacher curl: 70x16 80x9 90x7

    Reverse grip: 70x12 80x8

    Cable curl: 110x12 130x8 150x6

    Low row: 140x10 160x10 180x8 200x6

    Assisted pull ups: x10

    Lat pull down: 140x10 160x8 180x6

    Still feeling wrecked from shoulder day. Took it pretty easy today trying to play with rep ranges on bicep.With the extra hours I've had to cut back on some sleep to make it into the gym. Things will be better next week and I will be out of town for a few days so I will be back rested up.

    I've been avoiding a weigh in but I will get one when I wake up. Our controls engineer who lifts asked dude what are you taking....? Long story short there is a new PES customer! I can't believe how much this stacked has pushed me! Strength gains through the roof!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,592
    Rep Power
    8665315

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Bicep and Back

    Preacher curl: 70x16 80x9 90x7

    Reverse grip: 70x12 80x8

    Cable curl: 110x12 130x8 150x6

    Low row: 140x10 160x10 180x8 200x6

    Assisted pull ups: x10

    Lat pull down: 140x10 160x8 180x6

    Still feeling wrecked from shoulder day. Took it pretty easy today trying to play with rep ranges on bicep.With the extra hours I've had to cut back on some sleep to make it into the gym. Things will be better next week and I will be out of town for a few days so I will be back rested up.

    I've been avoiding a weigh in but I will get one when I wake up. Our controls engineer who lifts asked dude what are you taking....? Long story short there is a new PES customer! I can't believe how much this stacked has pushed me! Strength gains through the roof!
    Nice numbers bro! Biceps are tricky but don't give up on them. Even though my weight on lifts for biceps hasn't gone up too much in the last year my tone and vascularity has shot through the roof so sometimes you really don't need to be moving trucks to get good results. Keep doing what your doing man you have had an amazing run!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,481
    Rep Power
    3695384

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Nice numbers bro! Biceps are tricky but don't give up on them. Even though my weight on lifts for biceps hasn't gone up too much in the last year my tone and vascularity has shot through the roof so sometimes you really don't need to be moving trucks to get good results. Keep doing what your doing man you have had an amazing run!
    X2 very tricky
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    X2 very tricky
    Definitely a great run. Thanks for your help, everyone here has kept the motivation up!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  13. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,481
    Rep Power
    3695384

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Definitely a great run. Thanks for your help, everyone here has kept the motivation up!
    You got it brother! Fam
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Going to be interesting... Shoulder is limiting me today. Just hit 275 for 3 on flat before it went. Gonna go easy and give it a break for a day. Time to hit triceps.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  15. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,592
    Rep Power
    8665315

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Going to be interesting... Shoulder is limiting me today. Just hit 275 for 3 on flat before it went. Gonna go easy and give it a break for a day. Time to hit triceps.
    Nice job!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Nice job!
    Thanks bro had to be creative I knew it was going to fail me. This shoulder is going to be the death of me! 215 for military and I can't even do 15 pound db's lat side lift!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  17. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Quickest gym visit ever.... Advice on how to cruise for a few days?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  18. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773469

    Flat bench: 195x8 245x5 275x3(pr)

    Decline: 195x6 225x6

    Dips: bw x15 x8 x10 I spread these out over the visit.

    V bar: 140x14 170x10 200x8

    Overhead db: 75x12

    Overhead ropes: 120x10

    Vertical chest press: 190x12 230x8

    Basically I just wanted to beat my log on flat bench. I did what I could, most everything I tried I failed at. The dips though were great! I may actually start to add weight! Today was almost a complete failure. Time to rest up and pray this shoulder is ready to rock tomorrow.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  19. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,481
    Rep Power
    3695384

    PR FTW!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Purus ©ompany ®ep 💯
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,486
    Rep Power
    2234929

    Still killing it that's for sure.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  •   

      
     

Page 15 of 19 First ... 101314151617 ... Last

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:37 AM
  2. PES Erase Pro Log (Sponsored)
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 08:17 PM
  3. PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?
    By JEK in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 12:04 PM
  4. PES Erase Solo Log
    By colts fan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 12:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.