Blowing it up!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Blowing it up!
    Your taking a poop and felt the need to tell everyone?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Your taking a poop and felt the need to tell everyone?
    Well it was kind of a big deal!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.1%

Chest and Tricep

Flat bench: 195x6 245x5 275x4 280x4

Decline bench: 195x8 195x8 215x6

Dips: bw x22 x14 x8

V bar: 160x10 200x10 200x9

DB extension(seated): 95x10 95x10 100x8(pr)

Pec deck: 170x10 230x6

Overhead ropes: 120x12.140x8

Vertical chest press: 190x12 250x8

Felt great today, I had an awesome pump and recovery was zilch! My triceps feel like rocks! Tomorrow is my last day of this stack. I will be posting a review. Thanks to everyone who has followed along and all the encouragement and advice.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.1%

This is my final review on this stack. SS DAA, PES ERASE, SS SHIFT. During the 8 weeks I have run this stack I have gone through some serious changes.

Pros:

Alpha mentality: complete confidence, feeling unstoppable in the gym, and amazing recovery
    Increased libido: enough said
    Increase in vascularity, great pumps, finally understanding what people were talking about "drying out"
    Amazing strength gains: a few highlights....

Shoulder press: 165x6...215x6
    Upright rows: 135x5...195x6
    Shrugs: 425x6...455x8
    Seated Tricep extensions DB: 60x8...100x8
    Flat bench: 215x3...280x4
    Dips: bwx0...bwx22

Cons:
    Elevated anger and aggression. (once I learned how to focus this in the gym and not allow it to come into the home this issue was resolved and it became a pro)

I have to say I am more than impressed with this stack. It met and exceeded every goal that I had. My original weigh in was 293 the last day I weighed in on the stack I was 287. A 6 pound drop was fine with me considering the amount of strength that I have gained. I was so self conscious about my stature and size compared to my bench and now I feel so great making so many gains in my chest that it's now my favorite day. The shift I couldn't really feel. I'm not sure exactly what it did but I think it had a great deal to do with dropping some weight while building muscle. The test boost from DAA literally changes your whole mentality. It creeps in there slowly for the first two weeks convincing you of who you are about to become. It doesn't really matter how big and strong everyone else in your gym is your about to tear some sh!t up and they better get out of your way! The erase wow I really can't say enough about it. Together this packs a serious punch. Hard muscles with everlasting pumps, vascularity takes off and you sit back throw that weight up and watch your body grow and mold into beast mode. I am truly saddened with this stack ending but...
    I'm running the Testify Stack from PES at their generosity. Throwing in my own ALPHAMINE and rocking out for 8 weeks of intensity! This is going to get crazy come October.

I want to thank all the reps and members who have followed along and been there to encourage and help me. Also my boy LTL who has been helping me from day one! The accountability to try and destroy that log book every week has made this forum an addiction and a great tool in my overall training routine.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.1%

This is my final review on this stack. SS DAA, PES ERASE, SS SHIFT. During the 8 weeks I have run this stack I have gone through some serious changes.

Pros:

Alpha mentality: complete confidence, feeling unstoppable in the gym, and amazing recovery
    Increase in vascularity, great pumps, finally understanding what people were talking about "drying out"

Cons:
    Elevated anger and aggression. (once I learned how to focus this in the gym and not allow it to come into the home this issue was resolved and it became a pro)

I have to say I am more than impressed with this stack. It met and exceeded every goal that I had. My original weigh in was 293 the last day I weighed in on the stack I was 287. A 6 pound drop was fine with me considering the amount of strength that I have gained. I was so self conscious about my stature and size compared to my bench and now I feel so great making so many gains in my chest that it's now my favorite day. The shift I couldn't really feel. I'm not sure exactly what it did but I think it had a great deal to do with dropping some weight while building muscle. The test boost from DAA literally changes your whole mentality. It creeps in there slowly for the first two weeks convincing you of who you are about to become. It doesn't really matter how big and strong everyone else in your gym is your about to tear some sh!t up and they better get out of your way! The erase wow I really can't say enough about it. Together this packs a serious punch. Hard muscles with everlasting pumps, vascularity takes off and you sit back throw that weight up and watch your body grow and mold into beast mode. I am truly saddened with this stack ending but...
    I'm running the Testify Stack from PES at their generosity. Throwing in my own ALPHAMINE and rocking out for 8 weeks of intensity! This is going to get crazy come October.

I want to thank all the reps and members who have followed along and been there to encourage and help me. Also my boy LTL who has been helping me from day one! The accountability to try and destroy that log book every week has made this forum an addiction and a great tool in my overall training routine.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Pros:

Cons:

Thanks for taking the time to write this, good luck with the testify stack!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Pros:

Cons:

Awesome review bro! You killed it and this stack proved to have helped you crush your goals man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.1%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Awesome review bro! You killed it and this stack proved to have helped you crush your goals man!
    Thanks brother, can't wait to run this again!
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Pros:

Cons:

Congrats man and thanks for the final review
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.1%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Congrats man and thanks for the final review
    Thanks natty, its a great lineup results don't lie!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

How long does one need to wait to take Erase again? Why does it need to be cycled if it's natural? The purpose is to be a PCT support supp correct? Also could Arimistane be taken indefinitely? Thanks!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Nubes
    How long does one need to wait to take Erase again? Why does it need to be cycled if it's natural? The purpose is to be a PCT support supp correct? Also could Arimistane be taken indefinitely? Thanks!
    Erase is for estrogen control and cortisol control. Not just for pct. There's exemestane and arimidex bro lol and those are both potent AIs used only on cycle... Mainly injectable
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

So if one were to use erase as a cortisol and estrogen control only, could one stay on Erase indefinitely without having to cycle off?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Nubes
    So if one were to use erase as a cortisol and estrogen control only, could one stay on Erase indefinitely without having to cycle off?
    It's best to cycle off everything... Natty or not
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

It's best to cycle off everything... Natty or not
    I 2nd that.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 11:37 AM
  2. PES Erase Pro Log (Sponsored)
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:17 PM
  3. PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?
    By JEK in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:04 PM