2 caps of T2 at once

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

2 caps of T2 at once

Ill-advised?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Registered User
    Answers

I took 2 at once when I used it. Only after the first week though of taking only 1 in the am and one in the pm.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

The suggested dose is 1-2 and then another later in the day. If you have used it before and know what your body can handle, then 2 is fine
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Ill-advised?
    Not at all.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks all
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Ill-advised?
    I do 2 am fasted, then 1 in the afternoon
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I think I am going to apply the same dosing strategy.

Will someone clear this up........?
    As a general rule, most gear will impart a reduction in TSH activity (then a lowering of T3).

Will T2 even assist here? Given the fact it's a relatively indirect mechanism for elevatinng T3, with gear perhaps having the more dominant effect (lowering T3 in favor of an anabolic response)

?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I think I am going to apply the same dosing strategy.

Will someone clear this up........?
    As a general rule, most gear will impart a reduction in TSH activity (then a lowering of T3).

Will T2 even assist here? Given the fact it's a relatively indirect mechanism for elevatinng T3, with gear perhaps having the more dominant effect (lowering T3 in favor of an anabolic response)

?
    I'm not sure I follow what you're asking here.

I think the effects would be slightly diminished, however, you should definitely see some beneficial effects from T2 supplementation (not even accounting for the other things in Alpha-t2 here). 3,3-T2 is a metabolite of T3, so one of the things supplementing with 3,3-T2 does is shift the metabolism down from T3 to T2, thus allowing for more T3 to stay around and perform its job. And the reverse might be true as well - consuming T2 allows for some of that T2 to be converted into T3 (I havent studied thyroid hormone metabolism so I can't comment definitively on if this process is reversible). I think you understood this point.

So naturally, having less of a T3 pool means that you'll get less of this benefit from T2, but 2 things worth mentioning is that 1) proportionally you would still get that indirect increase of T3, though not at the same levels as someone with healthy H-P-thyroid axis, so you would get a benefit from this, and 2) this isn't the only benefit from T2 supplementation. Indeed, this effect of T2 might be minimal compared to the direct activation of cytochrome c oxidase by T2, which results in an elevated metabolic rate.

So I think you have a great chance of getting just as good results as anyone else with alpha-t2.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

WOW, solid breakdown buddy - props
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

the stim doesnt affect me near at all...dont know why...so for me, i took 2 in the AM and 1 around lunch
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-drol caps different in size them M-stane caps?
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:42 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 10:18 PM