Anabeta recent research

  1. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Anabeta recent research


    Androgenic and Spermatogenic Activity of Alkylamide-Rich Ethanol Solution Extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC.

    Anacyclus pyrethrum (A. pyrethrum) has been used as Vajikaran Rasayana (aphrodisiac) in traditional Indian ayurvedic medicine to treat male sexual dysfunction, including infertility. Aphrodisiac activity may be due to an increase in the production or effect of androgens, so this study sought to evaluate the androgenic and spermatogenic potential of the alkylamide-rich ethanol solution extract. Male Wistar strain rats weighing between 150 and 180 g were completely randomized divided into five groups. The ethanol solution extract of A. pyrethrum was administered to groups of rats in 50, 100, and 150 mg/kg doses for a period of 28 days, and the action was compared with control and testosterone-treated rats. Thirteen N-alkylamides were detected in the extract by using HPLC/UV/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry method. Extract administration at all the doses produced significant increase in body weight, sperm count, motility, and viability along with serum testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone concentrations. Histoarchitecture of testis revealed increased spermatogenic activities. Seminal fructose content was also significantly increased after 28 days of treatment. Our results suggest that the ethanol solution extract of the roots of A. pyrethrum has androgenic potential and may improve male fertility by enhancing spermatogenesis.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  2. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,075
    Rep Power
    917999

    Great find.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   
       

  4. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Great find.
    I will admit I was quite skeptical about anabeta at first but with this it is looking quite promising
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,437
    Rep Power
    645621

    Looks like Anabeta could be used in PCT. FSH takes the hardest hit from steroid use, imo. It takes some men as long as 12 months to restore normal fertility in their sperm production after running a cycle of steroids. This could prove to be valuable during and after PCT to get things normal again since taking Clomid longer than 6 weeks isn't as practical.

    There aren't many drugs/supps out there that address the issues with FSH so this is encouraging to me.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Looks like Anabeta could be used in PCT. FSH takes the hardest hit from steroid use, imo. It takes some men as long as 12 months to restore normal fertility in their sperm production after running a cycle of steroids. This could prove to be valuable during and after PCT to get things normal again since taking Clomid longer than 6 weeks isn't as practical.

    There aren't many drugs/supps out there that address the issues with FSH so this is encouraging to me.
    Duhhhhh. lol. its also helpful for keeping the gains.
  7. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,493
    Rep Power
    4204662

    I love Anabeta but the study you posted was done with 150mg per kilogram. So I calculated that for myself and came out to 7.7625 grams a day. So I would need to take 10 anabeta a day to use the same dosage used in the study. Maybe if I had unlimited funds I would try it but I don't think so. It works fine at the regular dosage for me though.
  8. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    I do wish we could see something with this extract other than just in mice/rats. No real human study has ever been done that I'm aware of.

    Like Lyle McDonald is fond of saying..."you're not a mouse." Ah well, maybe some day we will see some human stuff on this.
  9. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I love Anabeta but the study you posted was done with 150mg per kilogram. So I calculated that for myself and came out to 7.7625 grams a day. So I would need to take 10 anabeta a day to use the same dosage used in the study. Maybe if I had unlimited funds I would try it but I don't think so. It works fine at the regular dosage for me though.
    HED isnt based solely on body weight
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  10. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,493
    Rep Power
    4204662

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    HED isnt based solely on body weight
    Sorry I don't speak nerd. I know nothing about chemistry, explain it to me as if you were talking to a child. Seriously, I'm not being a wise ass.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I do wish we could see something with this extract other than just in mice/rats. No real human study has ever been done that I'm aware of.

    Like Lyle McDonald is fond of saying..."you're not a mouse." Ah well, maybe some day we will see some human stuff on this.
    If you see a human study come out on, you are almost guaranteed not to see it on the open market. Only people that pay for studies on humans are pharma companies ready to spend a ton of money to release it themselves. This is why TTA is pretty much gone.
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I do wish we could see something with this extract other than just in mice/rats. No real human study has ever been done that I'm aware of.

    Like Lyle McDonald is fond of saying..."you're not a mouse." Ah well, maybe some day we will see some human stuff on this.
    Lets not try to discredit results of a study soley because it isnt on humans. Animal models can be quite useful and are far more practical for researchers to use than human models but yes it doesnt always pan out the same in humans as it does in animals but animal models are indicative of possibilities.

    Hopefully one day some human research will be performed but that will largely depend on if the ingredient in question is patenable or not and if their is a medical/pharma intrest in the ingredient.

    As I said eariler, I was a big skeptic over anabeta effectiveness (and still am somewhat to a degree) but with this recent study it is looking more like anabeta may actually work
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I love Anabeta but the study you posted was done with 150mg per kilogram. So I calculated that for myself and came out to 7.7625 grams a day. So I would need to take 10 anabeta a day to use the same dosage used in the study. Maybe if I had unlimited funds I would try it but I don't think so. It works fine at the regular dosage for me though.
    The math is a bit different than you are expecting. It is not a 1 for 1 with regard to dosing. There is a formula out there for getting a human dose with a mouse dose.... I just dont have it on me at the moment.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    i remember seeing a study done on rats when AB first came out (i googled it) and it showed increase testosterone, but not near as detailed as this study
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sorry I don't speak nerd. I know nothing about chemistry, explain it to me as if you were talking to a child. Seriously, I'm not being a wise ass.
    It isnt as straightforward as one would think or hope for. Problem is mice metabolize medications, supplements and food at a different rate than humans do. You would need the weight and surface area of both the mouse and human which is the Km (measure of metabolic rate) and with this ratio we can find the HED.

    I will try and figure it out later on but cant make no promises as I suck at math. Perhaps one of the PES guys can chime in and do the calculations for you

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    The math is a bit different than you are expecting. It is not a 1 for 1 with regard to dosing. There is a formula out there for getting a human dose with a mouse dose.... I just dont have it on me at the moment.
    Here ya go

    HED = Animal dose (mg/kg) x (Animal Km : Human Km)

    Reference - http://www.fasebj.org/content/22/3/659.full
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Lets not try to discredit results of a study soley because it isnt on humans. Animal models can be quite useful and are far more practical for researchers to use than human models but yes it doesnt always pan out the same in humans as it does in animals. Hopefully one day some human research will be performed but that will largely depend on if the ingredient in question is patenable or not and if their is a medical/pharma intrest in the ingredient.

    As I said eariler, I was a big skeptic over anabeta effectiveness (and still am somewhat to a degree) but with this recent study it is looking more like anabeta may actually work
    Out of interest, have you tried it? I don't know many people on here who have tried it and remain sceptical.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,493
    Rep Power
    4204662

    Ok thanks guys for explaining that to me. Now it makes a lot more sense as to why I don't have to take so much for it to be effective. Always loved anabeta from when I first tried the beta version. Never needed more than 4 a day to see results.
  18. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i remember seeing a study done on rats when AB first came out (i googled it) and it showed increase testosterone, but not near as detailed as this study
    If I recall correctly no it didnt

    http://www.scipharm.at/download.asp?id=346

    The researchers hypothesized there was a raise in testosterone due to an increase in the testes weight but never bothered to do any quantitative analysis of androgen levels.

    They failed to really give any explanation for its MOA, hence my original skepticism. All the original study showed us was a strong anabolic reaction which was not mediated by the androgen receptor and possibly also boosted testosterone (and again they didnt provide any data for this).



    NOTE: my intention is not to bash or discredit anabeta. It is actually the opposite. As I said with this new study combined with the previous one, we are now understanding more about the compound and as I said earlier, it is looking promising
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  19. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Lets not try to discredit results of a study soley because it isnt on humans. Animal models can be quite useful and are far more practical for researchers to use than human models but yes it doesnt always pan out the same in humans as it does in animals but animal models are indicative of possibilities.

    Hopefully one day some human research will be performed but that will largely depend on if the ingredient in question is patenable or not and if their is a medical/pharma intrest in the ingredient.

    As I said eariler, I was a big skeptic over anabeta effectiveness (and still am somewhat to a degree) but with this recent study it is looking more like anabeta may actually work
    Actually was not trying to discredit it, more lamenting the fact that it is unlikely we may see a human study. Clearly mouse studies have their merits and of course they are going to be used for a variety of reasons. But it isn't quite as simple (as I know you are aware) as saying "it did this in mice so it's going to do this in humans."

    It's much more than just the size factor coming into play. The compounds that work well on the micro level in the very controlled environment of the research lab (in vitro) on cell or same tissue samples do not always translate equally well to real life/full body tests (in vivo) as there are many more uncontrollable variables there: genetic differences, metabolic differences, biochemical interactions, immunity differences, lifestyle differences, environmental differences, etc times a million.

    Was not my intention to try and discredit the study though and obviously when you can't go with humans animal studies are the next best thing. I just wish everything could come with a human trial
  20. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Out of interest, have you tried it? I don't know many people on here who have tried it and remain sceptical.
    No I have not. I have dramatically reduced my supplement intake and try not to take too much or fall victim to the forum hype of new products but thats not to say I havent considered giving anabeta a try as I do find the product intriguing and the anecdotal feedback as been nothing but stellar thus far

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok thanks guys for explaining that to me. Now it makes a lot more sense as to why I don't have to take so much for it to be effective. Always loved anabeta from when I first tried the beta version. Never needed more than 4 a day to see results.
    no problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Actually was not trying to discredit it, more lamenting the fact that it is unlikely we may see a human study. Clearly mouse studies have their merits and of course they are going to be used for a variety of reasons. But it isn't quite as simple (as I know you are aware) as saying "it did this in mice so it's going to do this in humans."

    It's much more than just the size factor coming into play. The compounds that work well on the micro level in the very controlled environment of the research lab (in vitro) on cell or same tissue samples do not always translate equally well to real life/full body tests (in vivo) as there are many more uncontrollable variables there: genetic differences, metabolic differences, biochemical interactions, immunity differences, lifestyle differences, environmental differences, etc times a million.

    Was not my intention to try and discredit the study though and obviously when you can't go with humans animal studies are the next best thing. I just wish everything could come with a human trial
    I understand your concerns and agree mostly. In a perfect world we would have human data for everything but alas the world isnt perfect. Again animal models are useful and practical and aren't entirely useless when trying to decide if the same effect would be seen in humans particularly when there are human in vivo studies to confirm the results. Unfortunately right now as it stands, their are no human in vivo studies to confirm it yet but again these studies on anacyclus pyrethrum using the murine model are indicative of possibilities and combine this with the overwhelming anecdotal feedback it is very likely that some of its effects do translate to humans. To what extent, who knows but IMO there certaininly is a possibility that effects do translate.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  21. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,437
    Rep Power
    645621

    Well, I'll give this Anabeta a try in PCT. I genereally just go with what poeple say. The way I look at it, while there isnt any hard evidence for support, if 95 out of 100 people have a good experience with the stuff...chances are I will too.
  22. Registered User
    Natestreo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wheelersburg, OH...Richmond, KY....Santa Barbara, CA
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    27637

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion
    Well, I'll give this Anabeta a try in PCT. I genereally just go with what poeple say. The way I look at it, while there isnt any hard evidence for support, if 95 out of 100 people have a good experience with the stuff...chances are I will too.
    My H-Drol cycle last year yielded no loss of weight while using AB (original) and Erase (original) as the main parts of my pct. stacked with fish oil, other things. Gained 22lbs on cycle and kept them all!

    Good luck!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    HED isnt based solely on body weight
    If you calculate the HED, you will find we actually use way above this value in both studies, calculated for a 200lb human.

    The HED wasn't good enough for us, we wanted people to be impressed!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If you calculate the HED, you will find we actually use way above this value in both studies, calculated for a 200lb human.

    The HED wasn't good enough for us, we wanted people to be impressed!
    mission accomplished!
  25. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    830325

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If you calculate the HED, you will find we actually use way above this value in both studies, calculated for a 200lb human.

    The HED wasn't good enough for us, we wanted people to be impressed!
    PES! Never settling for just good enough!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    Nice find, I am more than sure it helps with fertility, as I have noticed my loads to be noticeably larger while on both anabeta and anabeta elite
    doing my own thang!
  27. Registered User
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    641

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If you calculate the HED, you will find we actually use way above this value in both studies, calculated for a 200lb human.

    The HED wasn't good enough for us, we wanted people to be impressed!
    Natty, i know this study used an ethanol extract, and the other study used when anabeta was released was also different . What is the strengh of anabeta extract and effectiveness when compared to what the studies used that ethanol and petroleum(i think that was the other one) extracts that was so expensive to make?? any comparison you have between them and ana's??

    From personal usage i can vouch by the strenght of anabeta and effectiveness , it damn works period. But still i wonder how these other types of extracts compare in strength and effectiveness with anabeta. I know they are more expensive to make. Any thoughts

    Also, do you guys know about the safety of anabeta in that high dosage of anacyclus pyrethrum? Im wondering cause i wanted to try a 8 caps per day dosage. But i cant find any suggestions on when it may be overdose or toxic levels. Ive done 6 for 8 weeks plus and found no issues and actually had impressive gains (slightly more than using 4 so thats why i want to experiment w 8 caps but since you guys are more familiear w the ingredient than i am by all means i wanted to know your opinion and thoughts)
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Natty, i know this study used an ethanol extract, and the other study used when anabeta was released was also different . What is the strengh of anabeta extract and effectiveness when compared to what the studies used that ethanol and petroleum(i think that was the other one) extracts that was so expensive to make?? any comparison you have between them and ana's??

    From personal usage i can vouch by the strenght of anabeta and effectiveness , it damn works period. But still i wonder how these other types of extracts compare in strength and effectiveness with anabeta. I know they are more expensive to make. Any thoughts

    Also, do you guys know about the safety of anabeta in that high dosage of anacyclus pyrethrum? Im wondering cause i wanted to try a 8 caps per day dosage. But i cant find any suggestions on when it may be overdose or toxic levels. Ive done 6 for 8 weeks plus and found no issues and actually had impressive gains (slightly more than using 4 so thats why i want to experiment w 8 caps but since you guys are more familiear w the ingredient than i am by all means i wanted to know your opinion and thoughts)
    Its a very safe ingredient. The LD50 in mice is a HUGE dose.

    The funny thing about the active in AnaBeta is there is data showing how anabolic it is, now new data showing it also possess testosterone boosting abilities, and everyone on the forum vouches about its GDA abilities. We dont pimp the GDA abilities because there is no supporting data, but this is a perfect example of just because someone hasnt done a study on it doesnt mean anything. Its like three products in one. AnaBeta Elite adds in 95% forskolin, the most pure you can find, and 7b-OH-DHEA. These two are sold commonly as the core of products themselves, making AnaBeta Elite like getting 4-5 products at once...

    If you decide to high dose your AnaBeta my only suggestion is that you should most definitely take every dose with a meal, as you do not want to drop your blood sugar too much.

    We use a unique extract...we have tried many, and only the method we use gave the results that AnaBeta gives. Every other extract was inferior
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Its a very safe ingredient. The LD50 in mice is a HUGE dose.

    The funny thing about the active in AnaBeta is there is data showing how anabolic it is, now new data showing it also possess testosterone boosting abilities, and everyone on the forum vouches about its GDA abilities. We dont pimp the GDA abilities because there is no supporting data, but this is a perfect example of just because someone hasnt done a study on it doesnt mean anything. Its like three products in one. AnaBeta Elite adds in 95% forskolin, the most pure you can find, and 7b-OH-DHEA. These two are sold commonly as the core of products themselves, making AnaBeta Elite like getting 4-5 products at once...

    If you decide to high dose your AnaBeta my only suggestion is that you should most definitely take every dose with a meal, as you do not want to drop your blood sugar too much.

    We use a unique extract...we have tried many, and only the method we use gave the results that AnaBeta gives. Every other extract was inferior
    Anabeta definitely has GDA properties. I upped clean carbs significantly while I ran it and noticed much greater glycogen retention in the muscles, while my abs became more and more visible. I believe the further you look into the data of Anacyclus Pyrethrum, the more and more positive benefits you're going to find.
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Exactly right
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  31. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    I eat so many carbs while on anabeta its ridiculous...
    doing my own thang!
  32. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    2147728

    I just started Anabeta Elite today, I will have a log up soon. I will be trying to drop fat keep muscle. I had a great run on original AB last year, hopefully this is even better. Biggest issue for me last year was trying to cut, and AB making me want to eat everything I came in contact with.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  33. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I just started Anabeta Elite today, I will have a log up soon. I will be trying to drop fat keep muscle. I had a great run on original AB last year, hopefully this is even better. Biggest issue for me last year was trying to cut, and AB making me want to eat everything I came in contact with.
    Thankfully even those who loosen their morals a bit when it comes to how strict their diet is still lose fat on AnaBeta. It tends to take one hell of a 'see-food diet' (see food and eat it) to fatten up while on AnaBeta lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    2147728

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thankfully even those who loosen their morals a bit when it comes to how strict their diet is still lose fat on AnaBeta. It tends to take one hell of a 'see-food diet' (see food and eat it) to fatten up while on AnaBeta lol.
    Yup that's one of main reasons I love it. I just got done with Athletix's new product too and it had similar effect. I ate taco bell, asian buffet, pizza buffet, easter candy, etc etc etc. Lost 9.1 lbs and muscles were fuller, more veins showing.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  35. Registered User
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    641

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Yup that's one of main reasons I love it. I just got done with Athletix's new product too and it had similar effect. I ate taco bell, asian buffet, pizza buffet, easter candy, etc etc etc. Lost 9.1 lbs and muscles were fuller, more veins showing.
    which product is that you are talking about?? are you talking about licogenix?? and how this compared to anabeta?? details please!!!
  36. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    2147728

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    which product is that you are talking about?? are you talking about licogenix?? and how this compared to anabeta?? details please!!!
    I don't want to hijack an Anabeta thread. They are two totally different products but they have similar effects in leaning me out and making muscles dense and pumped. Original Anabeta gave me a lot more strength gain and a longer lasting pump though. I'm only on day 2 of ABE, can't wait till it's kicking in fully.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  37. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I don't want to hijack an Anabeta thread. They are two totally different products but they have similar effects in leaning me out and making muscles dense and pumped. Original Anabeta gave me a lot more strength gain and a longer lasting pump though. I'm only on day 2 of ABE, can't wait till it's kicking in fully.
    Three days into my AnaBeta Elite run, here is what happened, play by play;

    I go out for dinner, I was on a low carb day so ordered steak and red onion salad.
    They bring out potatoes as well, I am very hungry by then so eat them anyway.
    On the way home an hour later I decide I need to stop at the supermarket because I am so hungry
    I buy another steak for me to have another portion for as soon as I get home
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    2147728

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Three days into my AnaBeta Elite run, here is what happened, play by play;

    I go out for dinner, I was on a low carb day so ordered steak and red onion salad.
    They bring out potatoes as well, I am very hungry by then so eat them anyway.
    On the way home an hour later I decide I need to stop at the supermarket because I am so hungry
    I buy another steak for me to have another portion for as soon as I get home
    Lol. Sounds like me on OG Anabeta. BTW I'm starving right now. I wish I weighed 200 not 300 ll
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  39. Registered User
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surfside Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297847

    Find me some funding and I'll run a study with humans this fall/winter. We can look at changes in strength, blood variables, etc. And we can use a trained population as well.

    Br
  40. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    115496

    Good to see some science, I've been looking at Anabeta but with some skepticism , since there's all these products going around that don't do anything. Looking forward to trying Anabeta Elite once I cut some fat.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. Recent Studies & Research: Discussion & Implications
    By Red Dog in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in