Women and erase
- 03-31-2012, 01:07 PM
- 03-31-2012, 01:32 PM
- 04-01-2012, 04:26 PM
At 1-2 caps it would be more than likely safe as long cholesterol is in check. We are not doctors so we cannot be liable for your decision. With that being said you will become more man like on it if you are cool with that...doing my own thang!
04-02-2012, 11:43 AM
04-02-2012, 02:08 PM
04-05-2012, 06:18 PM
I actually have used Erase as a staple since my first bottle (i.e. all logs done between this log and now Erase has been used in) - log of my first time using it is: The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE (review in post #102 at the end)
Tomorrow I will be finishing up my second consecutive bottle of Erase Pro - for everything, see my current log: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) (eventual review to come)
03-23-2014, 04:15 PM
03-23-2014, 09:12 PM
03-24-2014, 01:15 PM
04-12-2014, 08:17 AM
Rosie can you elaborate on the possible contraindications for a female taking BC? Does erase it make BC possibly less effective? That would be an issue for us for sure lol! Thank you!
04-13-2014, 12:29 PM
04-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Oh of course. I never recommended it to my fiance. I simply have no knowledge of how an AI works in females. I understand serms in females but an AI to my knowledge works on aromatase. I am unaware of how much aromatase contributes to the overall levels of a females hormone. Thank you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ingenierito25 in forum PESReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
- By ramon25 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-04-2011, 10:32 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:50 PM
- By Mass_69 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2006, 01:57 PM