Erase dosing in pct

nsanegymfreak

Awards
Just wondering how I should dose erase after a 5 week helladrol cycle. I have nolva and just wanted to know when I should start the erase? I've seen week 3 is ideal and run it like this 3/2/2/1. Is this dosing sufficient? Any advice is much appreciated.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do 3 erase per day for 4 weeks.

Or 1 Erase Pro per day for 4 weeks -- this would be a more effective option for PCT

nsanegymfreak

Awards
Starting week 3 of Pct is fine too? Just wanna make sure

nsanegymfreak

Awards
Since erase is a suicide ai should I taper it down like 3/2/2/1 ? Im just worried about estrogen rebound.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since erase is a suicide ai should I taper it down like 3/2/2/1 ? Im just worried about estrogen rebound.
Since its a suicidal AI you dont need to taper off, no estrogen rebound will be had.

Tapering is common with competitive AIs.

nsanegymfreak

Awards
I just thought everyone was tapering erase bcuz it is supposed to be really strong ai. And also I thought people tapered it when they were lowering their serm dosage.

nsanegymfreak

Awards
So if you agree that I should start erase in week 1, then do u think I could start week 2 and be fine still?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So if you agree that I should start erase in week 1, then do u think I could start week 2 and be fine still?
I'm pretty estro/gyno sensitive so I like starting the AI right when I start my serm so estrogen does not increase too high right when I start my pct. Three erase won't kill your estrogen but it will control it and the serm increases your circulating estrogen anyway, not to mention nonaromatising ph/ds may upregulate aromatase while on cycle. Some people like week 3 to start some like myself like starting week 1. It is really up to you depending on how estrogen sensitive you are

nsanegymfreak

Awards
So did ur estrogen/gyno stay the same with the use of erase?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So did ur estrogen/gyno stay the same with the use of erase?
I dont have blood work on it but after my first cycle I was just using nolva and I had a flare up.. after adding in erase the problem went away so I always run it from day 1 now.

nsanegymfreak

Awards
So should I just run erase at 3 a day? And should I space the dosage out or just take all 3 at the same time? Should I take it with my nolva or a different time during the day?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You take Erase as per the instructions on the bottle i.e. one capsule three times daily.

Spread the doses out so if you eat conventionally take with breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you have sporadic eating patterns then take one when you wake up, one in the middle of your day and one before you go to bed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
1-2 in the am, 1 either postworkout or before bed if 3 times a day is inconvenient for you if not, do as per instructions