Natty, does 1 Erase Pro = 3 Erase or......

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Natty does one Erase Pro first thing in the morning equal 3 Erase taken throughout the day or is Erase Pro still stronger in terms of the AI effect?

Mr.50

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more thing to ask, how long is the half life? I know eod dosing is suggested for those who have a hard time with the drying so does it actually make sense though? Stronger pharmacy AI have half lives of 3-4 day making eod or even e4d dosing a possibility, is this so with erase's ingredient?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty does one Erase Pro first thing in the morning equal 3 Erase taken throughout the day or is Erase Pro still stronger in terms of the AI effect?

Mr.50
Erase Pro is going to be stronger, as it is also hitting different anti-estrogen properties. BUT these properties (ER inhibition) are also great at increasing testosterone production. So Erase Pro really is a beast of its own and its hard to compare them directly. When you add in that new pathway it changes everything (for the better).

One more thing to ask, how long is the half life? I know eod dosing is suggested for those who have a hard time with the drying so does it actually make sense though? Stronger pharmacy AI have half lives of 3-4 day making eod or even e4d dosing a possibility, is this so with erase's ingredient?
Drugs like Aromasin are dosed EOD because it is a suicide inhibitor. The half life is pretty irrelevant in the case of aromasin. Erase is also a suicide inhibitor. Suicide inhibitors actually deactivate the aromatase enzyme. Once its off, its off. So your body must produce new enzymes. This is why you can get away with EOD dosing as respective dosages.

Competitive inhibitors half life is important because they are only working when they are in the blood at a concentration high enough to compete for the active site of the receptor.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beat me to it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice explaination Natty!