Anabeta\erase stack advices

Wolf46

Awards
Hi guys, i'm a 25 years old mid-level Italian bodybuilder, and I wanted to ask for advice to you to PES board!
I take care of my training and diet but I'm having a stalled in muscle growth, and I had thought to take anabeta\erase stack!
I'm in a high carbo\pro diet (300 gr\230-250 gr die),my target is gain muscle, a pure bulk fase, i follow a very hard training based on high intensity (dorian yates style), i'm high 190 cm (6,4) and weight 90 kg (198 lbs).

other supplements that I use:
whey
Ds lean xtreme
omega 3
Multivit.
destros\glucose or glyco-maize ON (for post-wo)
L-glutammine
Vit C (3 gr die)
Intra-wo (recoup)
Ds craze pre-wo

And this is my schedule (with supplements that already use), so you can help me to optimize the intake of anabeta\erase stack:

wake up 8:20 am (1cps lean xtreme)
breakfast 8:45\9:00 am (1 cps multivit, 1 cps omega 3, 1 gr vitamin C)
mid morning snack 11:20 am
12:20 pm (1 cps lean xtreme)
lunch 13:30 pm (1 cps multivit, 1 cps omega 3, 1 gr vitamin C)
mid afternoon snack 16:20 pm (not workout day at 17:30 pm)
pre-wo 19:00 pm (1 scoop of craze, 1cps lean xtreme)
during wo (2 scoop of recoup\xtand)
post-wo 21:30 pm (50-60 gr destros\glucos or glyco-maize, 35 gr of whey, 10 gr of L-gluta)
dinner 23:15 pm (1 cps multivit, 1 cps omega 3, 1 gr vitamin C) (not workout days at 20:30)
pre-bed 1:30 am (1 cps lean xtreme)

How and where do I put anabeta and erase to optimize everything?!
I was undecided if using the PES stack or the ds stack (triazole\activate xtreme) that I have already at home, but reading the comments on the forum, the pes stack seems to me the most suitable in a phase of pure bulk, i will use the ds stack later, in Recomposition body\very lean bulk fase!

Sorry for the long post and my poor use of the english language (i'm helped with google translate) and anticipated thanks for those who will help me!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grazie per la vostra domanda. Userò Google Translate per rispondere alla tua domanda ma vi prego di rispondere in inglese così posso capire!

Entrambi i prodotti funzionano meglio se assunto durante la giornata in modo da prendere una capsula alla volta con i pasti e le dosi come si dice sulla bottiglia.

Spero che questo aiuta. :)

Ben

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grazie per la vostra domanda. Userò Google Translate per rispondere alla tua domanda ma vi prego di rispondere in inglese così posso capire!

Entrambi i prodotti funzionano meglio se assunto durante la giornata in modo da prendere una capsula alla volta con i pasti e le dosi come si dice sulla bottiglia.

Ben
Hey Super Rep! You're making the rest of us mortals look bad lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If my phone had better WiFi signal I could have had the reply within 30 minutes rather than 45 lol.

Maybe Natty will send me a company iPad to improve efficiency. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wake up 8:20 am (1cps lean xtreme)
breakfast 8:45\9:00 am (1 cps multivit, 1 cps omega 3, 1 gr vitamin C)
mid morning snack 11:20 am
12:20 pm (1 cps lean xtreme)
lunch 13:30 pm (1 cps multivit, 1 cps omega 3, 1 gr vitamin C)
mid afternoon snack 16:20 pm (not workout day at 17:30 pm)
pre-wo 19:00 pm (1 scoop of craze, 1cps lean xtreme)
during wo (2 scoop of recoup\xtand)
post-wo 21:30 pm (50-60 gr destros\glucos or glyco-maize, 35 gr of whey, 10 gr of L-gluta)
dinner 23:15 pm (1 cps multivit, 1 cps omega 3, 1 gr vitamin C) (not workout days at 20:30)
pre-bed 1:30 am (1 cps lean xtreme)
With Erase Pro, you could do the 1 dose first thing in the morning and be set for the day. Regular Erase, you could do 1 at wake up, the second around lunch or anywhere in the middle there, and the third I always like to take right before bed. You can of course change the dosing on Erase and do 4 pills with 2 in the morning. Really it changes from person to person, but 3 seems to be what works for most. 4 sometimes is too harsh on the joints. AnaBeta, you could do 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 pre-wo, and the last post-wo.

Wolf46

Awards

Ben
You can answer me in English, I understand much better than google translator, and thanks for the advice!

For Aleksandar37: thanks for the advice, but i have two question:
- should I continue taking the lean xtreme? Since the erase function by anti cortisol, There's no risks lowering cortisol too much? (i hope you understand what I mean)
-There is a minimum time to wait between the various doses of anabeta, because between lunch, pre-wo and post-wo spend less than 4 hours, this is a problem?
I'm really excited to try the stack, I hope to write soon a positive feed of this stack!
P.S. what's the difference about the anabeta\erase stack and the triazole\AX stack?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta is an anabolic -- which makes the stacks very different

Im excited for you to start!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can answer me in English, I understand much better than translation of google, and thanks for the advice!

For Aleksandar37: thanks for the advice, but i have two question:
- should I continue taking the lean xtreme? Since the erase function by anti cortisol, There's no risks lowering cortisol too much? (i hope you understand what I mean)
-There is a minimum time to wait between the various doses of anabeta, because between lunch, pre-wo and post-wo spend less than 4 hours, this is a problem?
I'm really excited to try the stack, I hope to write soon a positive feed of this stack!
P.S. what's the difference about the anabeta\erase stack and the triazole\AX stack?
Honestly everybody is going to respond differently, but I would just use the Erase. You can of course run both and see how you feel. I know I've seen others run both, sometimes during a PCT, but I don't believe it to be very common.

For the AnaBeta, I would definitely keep the pre-wo one where it is, but if you wanted to move the post-wo one to dinner, that is fine too. What has worked for me though has always been to take the last dose post-wo as I train in the evening as well. At least for me, it has always been hard to balance my supplements so they are spread out evenly. With work, school, or just everyday life, you have to spread them out as well as you can, but don't stress if it isn't perfect.

Driven has good products and the goals of those stacks are pretty much the same. I've just always liked how AnaBeta and Erase get the job done more.

Please let us know how it goes and post any questions that may come up:)