AnaBeta Elite - Click for details - AnabolicMinds.com

AnaBeta Elite - Click for details

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AnaBeta Elite - Click for details

Name:  AnaBeta Elite Rendering (150dpi).png
Views: 2164
Size:  96.1 KB

ANABETA ELITE | Physique Enhancing Science.

Anabolic Transformation Agent

Cutting Edge Ingredients

Ultimate Performance Enhancement

Mass Accelerating Agent

1-Month Cycle

DOMINATE Your Goals – Become ANABOLIC

With all the products on the market trying to activate natural anabolic processes, or calling themselves “like an anabolic” we decided the industry needed innovation. And with that we bring AnaBeta Elite – a perfectly formulated anabolic phenomenon.

To save some of you from wasting any time I am going to go ahead and put out a Disclaimer: AnaBeta Elite is not for the unmotivated, novice, half-assing it in the gym guy. Its ONLY created for those who know how to use an anabolic product and know what they can achieve by being anabolic.

AnaBeta Elite is a scientifically formulated upgraded version of AnaBeta, which became the go-to compliant anabolic supplement after its release. With the upgrade we bring cutting edge ingredients at their highest quality to give you even more results to SEE and FEEL. We wouldn’t make an upgrade if we weren’t sure you’ll tell the difference.

When it comes to making more gains in the gym, building muscle, or getting an edge on the field, you need to be Anabolic. You need to be on AnaBeta Elite.

FEED To Your Goals – Harness the POWER of Anabolism

The first thing most will notice is an increased demand for ALL nutrients. This is due to AnaBeta Elite putting your body at a high level of anabolism. With increased anabolism you will have an increase in hunger — don’t freak out– this is a sign of increased protein synthesis and an increase in muscle glycogen storage; two common properties of anabolics.

You need to feed the demanding muscles towards your goals. You need to be eating protein, carbs, and BCAAs. Your muscles will be demanding to grow, so let them! Feed towards your goals.

A Perfected Formula

Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract

We spent months testing this ingredient on our elite test subjects. We knew this ingredient had potential after reading the animal studies on A. pyrethrum and seeing its potent anabolic effects. With a unique extraction method to PES, we found how to make this stuff STRONG.

The research on this ingredient shows that while it is a powerful anabolic, it has modest androgenic effects. The perfect formula for muscle growth without side effects. This ingredient alone is quite amazing, but we’ve harnessed in two more ingredients to take AnaBeta Elite to the next level.

Forskolin

Not just forskolin…95% pure Forskolin!

This ingredient has so many pro-bodybuilding and physique altering attributes that we could write a book on it…but lets focus on why it fits into AnaBeta Elite.

For one of the obvious reasons it is a proven testosterone booster. By adding in this angle to AnaBeta Elite you are now coupling an anabolic ingredient (anacyclus) with a pro-anabolic ingredient. This well rounded physique altering compound should be a staple in any anabolic stack — but you get it right in AnaBeta Elite! These are the common reasons Forskolin has remained a loved ingredient in the industry and why we felt it shines when we added it to the formula.

Forskolin is an extremely potent cAMP upregulator. Numerous studies have shown it can increase cAMP levels to such high amounts physiological effects can be seen and felt. Increasing cAMP is a target pathway we wanted in AnaBeta Elite. Increased cAMP has the ability to increase natural steroidogenesis and is a key signaling molecule in muscle growth and fat loss. Forskolin has also shown to be a non-steroidal Androgen Receptor activator in vitro.

Most of the studies on forskolin use a 10% extract, something we were not satisfied with. In AnaBeta Elite you get 95% forskolin, thats over 9 times more pure and over 9 times as powerful mg for mg of extract!

So here we stand with 2 ingredients. One harnessing an anabolic effect of its own, and another giving pro-anabolic and physique altering effects. There is only one more puzzle piece that fits.

5-Adrosten-3β,7β-diol-17-one

Since AnaBeta Elite is formulated for hardcore bodybuilders and athletes alike we knew we had to target the cortisol pathway. Cortisol spikes are seen in intense training. This catabolic hormone is the last thing your muscle tissue needs to have spiking. A study done on rugby players showed an high rise in cortisol levels after a match, and declining testosterone levels.

With AnaBeta Elite you are locked in with an ingredient that is a potent inhibitor of rising cortisol levels. We did not want to make you go out and buy a cortisol product to attack this muscle degrading hormone — we put the ingredient you need in each capsule.

True formulation.

For any questions email us from the contact page or visit anabolicminds.com/forum.

For an extreme muscle stack (experienced users only), take 1 capsule of Erase Pro per day along with AnaBeta Elite. It makes for one hardcore stacked cycle!

References:

Sharma V, Thakur M, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK. Effects of petroleum ether extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. on sexual behavior in male rats. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2010 Aug;8(8):767-73.

Sharma, V., Thakur, M., Chauhan, N.S. and Dixit, V.K. (2008). Evaluation of the Anabolic, Aphrodisiac Reproduction Activity of Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC in Male Rats. Sci.Pharm., 200: 1-13

Ramamani A, Aruldhas MM, Govindarajulu P. Differential response of rat skeletal muscle glycogen metabolism to testosterone and estradiol. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1999 Apr;77(4):300-4.

Singh G and Mukherjee T. Herbal aphrodisiacs: A review. Indian Drugs. 1998; 34: 175–18

Puri HS, ‘Rasayana’—Ayurvedic herbs for longevity and rejuvenation. Taylor and Francis, London. 2003.

Elloumi M, Maso F, Michaux O, Robert A, Lac G. Behaviour of saliva cortisol, testosterone and the T/C ratio during a rugby match and during the post-competition recovery days. Eur J Appl Physiol, 2003 Sep;90(1-2):23-8.

Godard MP, Johnson BA, Richmond SR. Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Obes Res. 2005 Aug;13(8):1335-43.

Badmaev, V. Majeed, M. Conte, A, Parker, J. “Diterpene Forskolin (Coleus forskohlii, Benth.): A possible new compound for reduction of body weight by increasing lean body mass” Sabinsa Corporation

Lynne V. Nazareth and Nancy L. Weigel. Activation of the Human Androgen Receptor through a Protein Kinase A Signaling Pathway. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 271, 19900-19907.

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container:60
    ——————————————————————————–
    AnaBeta Elite Proprietary Blend: 1625mg
    Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract (root)
    95% Forskolin (Standardized from Coleus forskohlii)
    5-Adrosten-3β,7β-diol-17-one

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hope this Ian super pricey I wanna add it to my pct in July
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good!. Can ship in my old version and get it upgraded?.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    First!!!

Hurray for kindergarten!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

per Marie Antoinette: 'Let them eat A.B.E.!'
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Looking good!. Can ship in my old version and get it upgraded?.
    You didn't say 'please' so no, where are your manners?!

I have never been so eager for the release of one of our supplements. AnaBeta is my favourite supplement ever. I am dying to get this!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

woot
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Natty

If this is as much of an upgrade as Erase Pro was, sign me upo
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like the additions guys...I want this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's very obvious that all the other supplement companies are on the outside looking in! I have my credit card ready!!!
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you guys like the label design? You can be honest...it wont hurt my feelings
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    I like. Straight to the point. To me the true value is on the inside the bottle. Tear it up Natty!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

When?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats Josh Anabeta v2 looks amazing!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

im interested for sure!
  17. Diamond Member

Who cares about the label. Just put it in a zip lock bag with some masking tape on it that says Anabeta Elite. That's good enough for me. Label smable!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

**** yeah man. Can't wait to get my hands on this..labels lookin pretty fresh btw
    Cultivating Mass.
  19. New Member

Yes! Pro Elite Status via Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro, can't wait!!!
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

oooooooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

can I already buy / pre order it somewhere?

PS; I like the new label design on Erase Pro and Anabeta, I think it looks more ''professional''
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  21. Diamond Member

Attachment 53842

Anabeta ELITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Name:  tumblr_lht7aolyqY1qe8r8gcopy.gif
Views: 1469
Size:  221.2 KB

Name:  tumblr_li0hvw6iVF1qby9dk.gif
Views: 1446
Size:  243.8 KB

Name:  tumblr_ldtamoJFiR1qckxc3o1_250.gif
Views: 1522
Size:  485.2 KB
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great news! Definitely looking forward to this one! Lovin anabeta and eager to give this new one a shot- plus I still gotta give erase a shot, so I'm think I see a pes log on my near future...
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The label is sharp and focused with the right contrast. Overall, an effective design.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

So when's shift ultra dropping?
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    So when's shift ultra dropping?
    Or a gda !
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I like it! very sharp...although makes me think of peppermint...so as long as it's a scratch n sniff peppermint label, I'll be uber happy...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In here!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Man I had great results from original Anabeta. I still have 1 full bottle left. Can't wait to try this new version
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

looks epic. cant wait to try what I'm sure will be another PES winner.

natty, the labeling is sleek and professional looking.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Let's get that email out already!! I can't friggin wait any longer!!
  32. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Or a gda !
    If I can find what I am looking for, for a somewhat reasonable price.. then hopefully you will something sooner rather than later.

GDA raws seem to be somewhat steep, and the good ones are hard to come by.
    The Historic PES Legend
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982

If I can find what I am looking for, for a somewhat reasonable price.. then hopefully you will something sooner rather than later.

GDA raws seem to be somewhat steep, and the good ones are hard to come by.
    I understand. It's nice to know youre looking though.. Very excited for the possibility!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I understand. It's nice to know youre looking though.. Very excited for the possibility!
    Trust me when I say that I have been looking forward to this possibility for a long time!
    PES Representative
  35. New Member

Hoping the PES Store gets it soon in to buy!!!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Really.... I prefer the other labels... this is too blocky and plain.... Kinda bleh honestly...

I think you can still do "plain" as opposed to "flashy" and have it look better then this. just more sleek n streamlined.

Regardless though, looks aside the new ingredient additions are a WIN for sure. Cant complain a bit about those choices.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  37. New Member

RELEASE DATE PLEASE!!!!!!
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

As far as I can tell, original anabeta > daa + erase/epro. Anabeta elite..you sure that's real life?
  39. Diamond Member

Are you implying that AnaBeta Elite is for people who want to enter the Matrix?
    PES Representative
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm wondering if one can cycle between EPro and Anabeta elite (like when you're on EPro, you're off AnabetaElite, and vice versa). I ask since both claim to hit the cortisol pathway pretty hard, I don't want to do something that I know is harmful to my body, you know?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:59 AM
  2. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 03:07 PM
  3. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  4. Replies: 154