Time to Step it up. NEED HELP figuring out which product is best for me

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Time to Step it up. NEED HELP figuring out which product is best for me

I'm new to this forum and seeking some guidance from the wealth of knowledge on here. PES products seem to be well regarded and I want to make sure I'm on the right path.
    I'm 5'10", 182lbs with around 21% BF. I'm generally a thin guy with the exception of some belly fat that has accumulated (I'm 39). I got back into training recently and I'm looking to add muscle but get my bodyfat % down.

ERASE PRO looks like a great product that fits the bill for what I want. However, AnaBeta does too.

I'd prefer not to stack (mainly because of cost), so any guidance on the best product would be appreciated.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hows your diet and training?

At what you're looking to do, I would certainly opt for Erase Pro over Anabeta. At your age your test levels have certainly dipped below what they used to be, and this can often cause increased fat mass/decreased muscle mass.

By taking Erase Pro youre optimizing all of your hormones - Increasing testosterone, reducing estrogen, and reducing cortisol. This in combination with a solid lifting routine and diet will get you the results you're after.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

[QUOTE=kevinhy;3261584]Hows your diet and training?

Thanks for the response.

Diet: I recently moved to Florida and was eating out a ton and it contributed to an increase in BF but I'm back on track and it's pretty solid now. Eating every 2.5-3 hrs, taking in about 1gm protein per lb and keeping carbs in check.

Training: Training 3 days a week at the moment. Been doing a form of HIT training with a personal trainer.

I figure it's time for some supplement help (besides Protein which I take), so I appreciate your input since I don't like to waste my money.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No problem bro.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Toss a coin- you can't go wrong with either.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by berkster
    I'm new to this forum and seeking some guidance from the wealth of knowledge on here. PES products seem to be well regarded and I want to make sure I'm on the right path.
    I'm 5'10", 182lbs with around 21% BF. I'm generally a thin guy with the exception of some belly fat that has accumulated (I'm 39). I got back into training recently and I'm looking to add muscle but get my bodyfat % down.

ERASE PRO looks like a great product that fits the bill for what I want. However, AnaBeta does too.

I'd prefer not to stack (mainly because of cost), so any guidance on the best product would be appreciated.
    I agree with Kevin. The guy really knows his stuff!
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by berkster View Post

Although I am the first to sing PES product praises, if you've only just "got back into training recently" and are 21% bodyfat, then I recommend that you just stick to using the basic staple supplements (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, BCAAs) for a while, since your body is going to respond fairly quickly with the changes in training, especially if the former and your nutrition are targeted specifically for you and your goals (and needs).

Recomping (which is what you want) is a long, slow process, and your NUTRITION is going to be the primary determinant in your success (or lack of it), so make sure that it set up and manipulated perfectly for YOU for it.

All that said, if you are determined to add something in (and if you have not used either Erase Pro or AnaBeta before, then I wouldn't recommend stacking - unless you were going to stagger the start of them, to ensure you knew how they each affected you), I agree with Kev that Erase Pro would work. Erase would be fine as well. So would AnaBeta. Guess it just depends on what you want more - leaning or gains, since, even on a recomp, you are going to get more of one than the other. If looking more at leaning, I would say Erase; if more towards gains, AnaBeta; and if an "even" mix of both, then Erase Pro.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Thanks all for the feedback.

Rosie, good input. I said I recently got back into it, but its actually been a few months now that I've been consistently training so I was looking to go to the next level with some supplementation. My main goal at this point is to get my BF down without losing muscle mass and hopefully putting some on.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by berkster View Post
    Thanks all for the feedback.

Rosie, good input. I said I recently got back into it, but its actually been a few months now that I've been consistently training so I was looking to go to the next level with some supplementation. My main goal at this point is to get my BF down without losing muscle mass and hopefully putting some on.
    No worries

That's a little different then, LOL, although I still think that you should be a little leaner before adding anything in for fat loss, per se, since whilst supplements may help with it, you are far more likely to notice the difference that they make when you ARE leaner.

Anyways, as I said, really depends on what your true focus is on as to what you use. I am a 100% advocate of PES products and cannot say enough about them!

All the best in achieving your fitness goals

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Cool. Thanks again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 269
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 08:31 PM
  2. Step By Step Keto Diet Plan!
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss