Question regarding Alpha T2

bdybldnaam

Awards
Hey guys,

I have had some great results with Alpha T2 - thank you for that! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I have a friend you might call "skinny fat" - he's not overweight at all, but has a lot of fat in the middle section.
He asked me, if he could start Alpha T2, but I would be more comfortable asking in here first.

He won't be doing much weight training, but he wants to start running (HIT and HIIT training) and doing bodyweight stuff like pull-ups. So far so good.
I mean that coupled with caloric deficit would work as far as seeing results, right?

Now here's where I think it gets a bit tricky - atleast for me.. He hasn't worked out regulary the past year.
Would it be okay for him to dive right in to Alpha T2? Or would it be better to wait a bit?

Maybe a stupid question, but I don't want to give him any bad advice..

Thanks guys.. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would first get him into weight lifting. The reason why hes "skinny fat" is because hes lacking in the lean mass department.

Also, something like Erase/Erase Pro seems more appropriate in his situation to help him harden things up.

bdybldnaam

Awards
No doubt. I have tried to get him to go with me at the gym.
I try to be supportive to the best of my ability, but to be honest I think he's a bit embaressed.

I have both Erase and Alpha T2 on hand, so I will run your recommendation by him.

But Alpha T2 or Erase isn't to potent for him to dive right in dispite the fact that he hasn't worked out for some time? Maybe I'm reading to much into this, I don't know..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Theyre not, but he certainly wont get the most out of them that way.

He needs to get all the basics in line first before using supplements.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Thanks kevinhy. Just the advice I was looking for.

I will pass this thread along to him. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No problem bro