PES Erase Pro + Alpha t2

  1. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    PES Erase Pro + Alpha t2


    Hello,
    I'm going to be starting PES Erase Pro + Alpha t2 this Tuesday, this will be my first cycle. I will be keeping my meal plan the same, a meal every 2 hours. How often should i be doing cardio on this? Would empty stomach cardio be the way to go while on this cycle?
    I will be taking the following supplements during this cycle:
    PES Erase PRo
    Alpha T2
    Creatine monohydrate
    Insu-pro (Protein/Carb)
    Fish Oil
    Raw One Multivitamin
    Peptibolic Amino Acids
    DAA

    Does anyone have any tips for this cycle? Thanks

  2. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Start off with around 30min of cardio 3x a week, then increase from there when progress slows, doesn't matter if you're on empty or not.

    Those supplement are all really going to help, but the only tips I can make is:

    1. Make sure you don't slack on the weight training.
    2. Progressively lower carbs.

    I always get great results on that stack, but I find it's especially effective in a lower carb environment.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Add in a mix of both steady-state and HIIT cardio. It not only breaks up the monotony of cardio, but gives a different route of fatloss and metabolic boosting.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Start off with around 30min of cardio 3x a week, then increase from there when progress slows, doesn't matter if you're on empty or not.

    Those supplement are all really going to help, but the only tips I can make is:

    1. Make sure you don't slack on the weight training.
    2. Progressively lower carbs.

    I always get great results on that stack, but I find it's especially effective in a lower carb environment.
    When it comes to weight training on a cut, would it make more sense to be doing heavy lifting 4-6 reps? Since I will be consuming less food, I'm guessing I will also be more prone to injury.

    What do you think of carb cycling? Lets say monday i take in 100g of Carbs, Tuesday 250g, Wednesday 150g? I think this may be effective.

    Just to give some background, when i started getting into bodybuilding, I weighed 176. I went on a clean heavy bulk with crazy weight training and got up to 212 LBS. The weight gain was awesome but alot of it was fat, I couldn't even see my abs. So i went on my first cut using animal cuts and decreasing my food intake. It's been about 6 months of doing this (only 4 weeks on animal cuts) and I'm back down to 187 right now. I'm liking the definition but am mainly concerned with my stomach and chest area. Still have a decent amount of stomach fat and a little bit of chest fat. I'm thinking my t and e levels are all out of whack and thats why I'm seeing the results I'm seeing. Hopefully Erase pro + alpha t2 will fix this. thanks
  5. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just noticed your height as well.

    At 6'2 187lbs its most likely out of whack hormone levels and possibly insulin related. I'd try dropping the carbs lower than that, with a 250-300g carb day every 5 days. So pretty much 4 on low carb, 1 off. Thats always been the most effective approach fro me.

    As far as training goes, i just stick to the same template that gives me the best results on a bulk, but i lower the volume a set here and there.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Just noticed your height as well.

    At 6'2 187lbs its most likely out of whack hormone levels and possibly insulin related. I'd try dropping the carbs lower than that, with a 250-300g carb day every 5 days. So pretty much 4 on low carb, 1 off. Thats always been the most effective approach fro me.

    As far as training goes, i just stick to the same template that gives me the best results on a bulk, but i lower the volume a set here and there.
    Thanks for the info.

    As far as carbs go, 2 of my meals include white rice(hard to eat brown rice unless i add a bunch of brown sugur). I heard white rice wasn't to great of a choice because of the glycemic index level but i figured as long as i was eating it with protein and fat that it would cancel out the effects. And if you think about it, white rice is probably healthier than brown because there's no bran or any bacteria.

    For you, I'm guessing the 4 low carb 1 high day is all weight training days. What should you be eating on off days? Just low carbs still?

    From experience, how many days after your last pill of erase and t2 do you start to see physique changes going back to normal and fat rebound? I'm going on a cruise April 7th-15th and was planning on taking my last pills April 7th. I want to still look dry during the cruise to help aid me in adding to my slay portfolio, ha. Thanks for the reply.
  7. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kowalsik View Post
    Thanks for the info.

    As far as carbs go, 2 of my meals include white rice(hard to eat brown rice unless i add a bunch of brown sugur). I heard white rice wasn't to great of a choice because of the glycemic index level but i figured as long as i was eating it with protein and fat that it would cancel out the effects. And if you think about it, white rice is probably healthier than brown because there's no bran or any bacteria.

    For you, I'm guessing the 4 low carb 1 high day is all weight training days. What should you be eating on off days? Just low carbs still?

    From experience, how many days after your last pill of erase and t2 do you start to see physique changes going back to normal and fat rebound? I'm going on a cruise April 7th-15th and was planning on taking my last pills April 7th. I want to still look dry during the cruise to help aid me in adding to my slay portfolio, ha. Thanks for the reply.
    I dont really align everything with training, usually i just try and keep my refeeds to after a workout.

    My physique never really "reverts" back to its previous state unless I switch my diet up or something. Just stick with the same diet, training, etc after you stop and youll be good to go.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  8. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    I think I'm going to start a log. I'm starting Alpha T2 this Wednesday and Erase Pro Friday or Saturday.
  9. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    What kind of cardio do you recommend? Medium-Walking? Jogging? I'll usually do a medium walk for 10 minutes then jog the rest.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Add in a mix of both steady-state and HIIT cardio. It not only breaks up the monotony of cardio, but gives a different route of fatloss and metabolic boosting.
    Ahem...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  11. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    Dang i must have skipped right past that post. thanks man
  12. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    For the past 2 years, i've been lifting 4 times a week. Monday- chest/tris, tuesday - legs, thursday-back/bis, friday-shoulders/calves.

    I've been thinking about going down to 3 days a week and just throwing legs in with shoulders on friday. What does everyone else do? I was reading that your central nervous system needs more rest. I might have been overdoing it with 4 days a week. thanks
  13. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kowalsik View Post
    For the past 2 years, i've been lifting 4 times a week. Monday- chest/tris, tuesday - legs, thursday-back/bis, friday-shoulders/calves.

    I've been thinking about going down to 3 days a week and just throwing legs in with shoulders on friday. What does everyone else do? I was reading that your central nervous system needs more rest. I might have been overdoing it with 4 days a week. thanks
    Unless you're pushing every set to failure and training above 90% of your 1RM, then it's unlikely you're overly taxing your CNS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  14. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    Should I be taking erase pro with my first alpha t2 dose in the morning? Also, how important is it to have the second alpha t2 pill on an empty stomach? I have a meal every 2 hours so I wouldn't say I'm on an "empty stomach" when i need to take my send alpha t2 dose. thanks
  15. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    You can take your doses of AT2 and Erase Pro in the morning. The reason you want to take AT2 on an empty stomach is that the Rauwolscine HCl's ability to burn fat is negated by insulin.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  16. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    Is AT2 ok to take close to a workout?
  17. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kowalsik View Post
    Is AT2 ok to take close to a workout?
    Yeah.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  18. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    Do you count the carbs in your post workout shake to your daily total? Since your body pretty much just sucks everything up post workout, I wasn't sure if i should add this to my total carb intake.
  19. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kowalsik View Post
    Do you count the carbs in your post workout shake to your daily total? Since your body pretty much just sucks everything up post workout, I wasn't sure if i should add this to my total carb intake.
    At first i dont, but once fat loss slows i count EVERYTHING.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  20. New Member
    kowalsik's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

    I started a log. PES Erase Pro + Alpha T2 Log
    check it out. thanks
  21. New Member
    slimcraigy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  68k lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%

    Is this just me or is pes erase the same as arimistane which is androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene.Therefore pes is 3,7,dhea (copy and paste this into google 3 7-keto-dhea pes, then click back anabolic minds and read the post by swollen87 7-keto lowering estrogen by 60% and testosterone by 15%.Then scroll down to Rosie Chee's post and read that she states pes is not 7-keto dhea but 3,7-keto DHEA.Then go to google and type pes erase 3,7-keto DHEA.Then see that anabolic minds comes up again at the top and it is back to the original posting about CONFUSED ABOUT ERASE.Then go back and type into google pes erase and it will show androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene.Then type arimistane in to google and note that it is the same as erase when you click on the first thing that comes up - prohormonedb.com and it says arimistane is androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene but read the whole post.Note that Patrick Arnold says it is 7-oxygenated -dhea and above that it says that it is 7-keto dhea and type 7-keto dhea wiki into google and note that it says also known as 7-oxo-dhea.Then type 7-keto dhea pes erase in and note what comes up at the top it is this site Anabolic minds and back to CONFUSED ABOUT ERASE again.Also note that when you type 7-keto-dhea in that 25mg capsules come up in google and pes erase has 25mg capsules.Then type in ATD prohormonedb and see that 6-bromo comes up.Read that and then stay on the page and click 1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione and note what it says that it is the same as ATD.Type in 1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione (ATD) into google and note that for some reason 6-bromo comes up.Then click on the prohormonedb 6-bromo search result and then go to what up to 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione which is ATD and it says that ATD is the same thing as 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione.What have I missed out of this because I am so confused that they seem to be the same thing.Is erase definately the same as arimistane and if so arimistane is arimistane and vice versa and then read the top of my post again about it being 3,7-keto dhea and also 3-desoxy,7-keto/oxo dhea????I dont know where I have got them confused.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks
  22. Advanced Member
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    516290
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by slimcraigy
    Is this just me or is pes erase the same as arimistane which is androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene.Therefore pes is 3,7,dhea (copy and paste this into google 3 7-keto-dhea pes, then click back anabolic minds and read the post by swollen87 7-keto lowering estrogen by 60% and testosterone by 15%.Then scroll down to Rosie Chee's post and read that she states pes is not 7-keto dhea but 3,7-keto DHEA.Then go to google and type pes erase 3,7-keto DHEA.Then see that anabolic minds comes up again at the top and it is back to the original posting about CONFUSED ABOUT ERASE.Then go back and type into google pes erase and it will show androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene.Then type arimistane in to google and note that it is the same as erase when you click on the first thing that comes up - prohormonedb.com and it says arimistane is androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene but read the whole post.Note that Patrick Arnold says it is 7-oxygenated -dhea and above that it says that it is 7-keto dhea and type 7-keto dhea wiki into google and note that it says also known as 7-oxo-dhea.Then type 7-keto dhea pes erase in and note what comes up at the top it is this site Anabolic minds and back to CONFUSED ABOUT ERASE again.Also note that when you type 7-keto-dhea in that 25mg capsules come up in google and pes erase has 25mg capsules.Then type in ATD prohormonedb and see that 6-bromo comes up.Read that and then stay on the page and click 1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione and note what it says that it is the same as ATD.Type in 1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione (ATD) into google and note that for some reason 6-bromo comes up.Then click on the prohormonedb 6-bromo search result and then go to what up to 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione which is ATD and it says that ATD is the same thing as 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione.What have I missed out of this because I am so confused that they seem to be the same thing.Is erase definately the same as arimistane and if so arimistane is arimistane and vice versa and then read the top of my post again about it being 3,7-keto dhea and also 3-desoxy,7-keto/oxo dhea????I dont know where I have got them confused.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks
    Jello pudding pops with the oogly moogly
  23. Senior Member
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360854
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    74.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I took the original Erase and AT2 last year and loved it. Good gains in weights and muscle size, also good loss of fat.
    Will def look into taking Erase PRO and AT2.
    After a year off, I'm back
  24. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I took the original Erase and AT2 last year and loved it. Good gains in weights and muscle size, also good loss of fat.
    Will def look into taking Erase PRO and AT2.
    Nice, thanks for your reports. Erase Pro is on another level though!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  25. Senior Member
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360854
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    74.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Nice, thanks for your reports. Erase Pro is on another level though!
    That's what I hear (read)
    After a year off, I'm back
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Log: PES Erase + Alpha T2.
    By huggy77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:44 PM
  2. Alpha T-2+Erase
    By KimChee75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 04:17 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Alpha T-2, OEP, Erase log
    By SBG in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:04 PM
  5. Erase + Alpha T2 log
    By Legacyfighter in forum PES
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 07:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in