ERASE + DAA good for cycling off 1-ad?

sabby

Awards
I'm 61 and coming off a 6-week cycle of 1-ad (yes, the old stuff---almost the end of my stash) would Erase + Daa be a good choice for a PCT? Also, what is meant by the term "dry joints" as it relates to higher dosage of Erase?....posted earlier in the over 35 forum with less specificity (newbie to supplement world for the most part)....
thanks,
Jim

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are good OTC options for PCT, yes.

Dry joints occurs when estrogen levels fall too low. You may notice a bit of joint stiffness. Imagine it creeping in like low level tendonitis and you will know what to look out for.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 61 and coming off a 6-week cycle of 1-ad (yes, the old stuff---almost the end of my stash) would Erase + Daa be a good choice for a PCT? Also, what is meant by the term "dry joints" as it relates to higher dosage of Erase?....posted earlier in the over 35 forum with less specificity (newbie to supplement world for the most part)....
thanks,
Jim
Theyd be perfect for your PCT.

Dry joints are just a side effect of lower estrogen levels.

sabby

Awards
I have tendonitis issues regularly, would the dry joint side effect (if it were to occur) be just a temporary thing given my tendonitis history or simply a matter of lowering the dose with no lasting effects?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tendonitis issues regularly, would the dry joint side effect (if it were to occur) be just a temporary thing given my tendonitis history or simply a matter of lowering the dose with no lasting effects?
It depends, it certainly doesnt affect all users. The DAA should keep E high enough to prevent this from occuring though. Just start out at 3 caps a day + 3 grams of DAA and if joint pain begins lower your erase dose by one capsule per day.