Help me out with my new stack

jschug72

Awards
Hey fellas,

Haven't been on here in forever. Have been busy. First off let me tell you i ran a erase- shift stack a while ago and i loved every minute of it! Im going back on a cut/keep the most muscle out of it cycle. I was wondering if i can stack my OEP, Erase PRO with a test booster (androbolix 300)? any comments/ suggestions? Thanks for your time

Joe

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, I am glad to hear you enjoyed the stack so much. :)

You can add a test booster into that stack, yes. I have never used Androbolix 300 though so cannot provide specific feedback on it.

Ben

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can add a test booster to the stack, but its probably not necessary. Erase Pro will give you everything you need. Theres also no overlap with OEP ingredients, so you can safely stack them.

jschug72

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, I am glad to hear you enjoyed the stack so much. :)

You can add a test booster into that stack, yes. I have never used Androbolix 300 though so cannot provide specific feedback on it.

Ben
thanks for the reply you two. I used androbolix before and it worked well. any other test boosters you recommend? im a firefighter and i will only be able to use legal supplements.haha

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the reply you two. I used androbolix before and it worked well. any other test boosters you recommend? im a firefighter and i will only be able to use legal supplements.haha
D-aspartic-acid makes a great stack with Erase/Erase Pro.

Anabeta is a good anabolic to stack with Erase Pro for ultimate myotropic domination