Anabeta plus isatori isatest ?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would stacking these two be ok? No overlap in ingredients, but I'm wondering if the ecdy in isatest would be redundant with knowing how anabeta works?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be hard to give a specific answer to that question when there is no consensus on ecdy to whether it is effective as a supplement or not.

I have seen more positive feedback to AnaBeta and therefore would assume there is a possibility of making the other obsolete.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Ben. I should have been more specific. It's actually thermolife ebol, which Is much more comprehensive than just straight ecdy.

Really mostly concerned with safety of this stack/redundancy.. Bumping for more ideas.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're fine on safety and there isn't really any redundancy. I just think that the AnaBeta is going to overshadow the other one. If you already bought it and have it, then I would run it. If not, there seem to be less expensive options out there for ECDY. But honestly I would just run it with something like DAA and Erase.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are fine to stack but I have no feedback on that stack specifically.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're fine on safety and there isn't really any redundancy. I just think that the AnaBeta is going to overshadow the other one. If you already bought it and have it, then I would run it. If not, there seem to be less expensive options out there for ECDY. But honestly I would just run it with something like DAA and Erase.
I actually like to use the ebol during my 4 weeks off from erase :)