Anabeta problem - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabeta problem

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Anabeta problem

Recently started on anabeta, everytime I have taken a cap I've had bad bad stomach upset? seem to keep rushing to the toilet about an hour later and 3 times in 15 minutes, doesn't matter if I eat it with a big meal, small meal, no meal :/ it's doing what Glycobol did to me but didn't think it was the same sort of product :/ love PES products and wanted to give it a go and don't really feel like just getting rid of it, so just wondering wtf is going on. Have seen people have thrown up taking it on an empty stomach but nothing about diarrhea or anything like that.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had stomach issues for the first 8 days. It has gotten much better.....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Mmmk I'll try and push through this week and see if it improves, had a massive pump in the gym when I did back, more than usual, so I'm keen to stay on it, just don't feel like obliterating my toilet with my post-workout shake every day for the next month lol. Introducing Erase in to my stack this week as well, PES junkie haha. Would AlphaT2 be overkill?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Dude it does the same to me... I take it and I'm off to the can not long after. I pushed through into a 2nd bottle and haven't noticed any changes other than using more toilet paper.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SoJoocy
    Mmmk I'll try and push through this week and see if it improves, had a massive pump in the gym when I did back, more than usual, so I'm keen to stay on it, just don't feel like obliterating my toilet with my post-workout shake every day for the next month lol. Introducing Erase in to my stack this week as well, PES junkie haha. Would AlphaT2 be overkill?
    Just for safety sake I wouldn't add more supps if you are experiencing stomach problems with one.

Though erase and at2 are great products.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Yeh I would only go erase-T2 if I stopped taking the Anabeta. Never usually get any stomach upsets with supplements besides the one time with Glycobol (which was even worse) I've had one cap today and haven't brutalised my toilet yet........

Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath View Post
    Dude it does the same to me... I take it and I'm off to the can not long after. I pushed through into a 2nd bottle and haven't noticed any changes other than using more toilet paper.
    Lame, if it doesn't get any better I won't push through the whole bottle, violent toilet visits I don't enjoy. Safe to say I was a little scared doing squats when 30 minutes earlier I was going through a roll of toilet paper lulz.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SoJoocy
    Yeh I would only go erase-T2 if I stopped taking the Anabeta. Never usually get any stomach upsets with supplements besides the one time with Glycobol (which was even worse) I've had one cap today and haven't brutalised my toilet yet........

Lame, if it doesn't get any better I won't push through the whole bottle, violent toilet visits I don't enjoy. Safe to say I was a little scared doing squats when 30 minutes earlier I was going through a roll of toilet paper lulz.
    Hehe. Hopefully it'll resolve itself soon.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Hope so as from what I have read is a very good product, just hope I can continue using it
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Have had 2 doses today, both 10-15minutes AFTER food, and no dramas as yet.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SoJoocy View Post
    Hmm. perhaps you have to take it after you got some stuff in your system?

I took it on empty with no problem. But I have taken almost everything imaginable on an empty stomach and just waiting to see what would happen lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Seems that way, had my 3rd dose a bit after my post workout shake, all good. Hopefully it's smooth sailing and gains from here. Body just must not have liked having it just before or during food, weird lol.
  12. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mines still iffy sometimes.....my night time doses make my stomach upset
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SoJoocy View Post
    I've never had any issues like this with AnaBeta, but dosing straight after eating a meal will probably help a lot.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Seems fine now when I have it after a meal, starting to wonder if it was the Anabeta at all lol. Smashed out 2 PB'S on legs and don't really have bad DOMS like I usually do, which feels good haha.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. PES AnaBeta with DAA?
    By Yubber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:11 AM
  3. IGF-2/Anabeta Log
    By wsaucer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12