better to try out 1 product at a time or a stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

better to try out 1 product at a time or a stack?

if something like erase works better with a test booster such as testopro, how would i layer them? should i do something like erase for 2 weeks then add in the testopro for the remaining 6 weeks?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would say first 4 weeks test booster+ erase, last 4 weeks just erase
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Agree. Depends on how much Erase you have and how much of whatever test booster you are using, but I would run Erase with what you have and then continue the Erase after.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I would say first 4 weeks test booster+ erase, last 4 weeks just erase
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

amounts wouldnt be the issue, i'm just wondering how to time the combinations. i would have enough of both to use throughout the 8 week cycle.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

They both work in different ways, but work well together. You'll be able to tell what works best for you by how your body responds. But doing 4 together and then 4 just Erase works, or you could even do 6 together and 2 of Erase alone. Either of those is a good starting point and then just take it from there
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dsohei View Post
    if something like erase works better with a test booster such as testopro, how would i layer them? should i do something like erase for 2 weeks then add in the testopro for the remaining 6 weeks?
    Use Erase for a week or two, then add in the other natural Testosterone booster and stack them together. That way you will know what effects you get from Erase, so should be able to differentiate any effects noticed from the other product you choose to run.

amounts wouldnt be the issue, i'm just wondering how to time the combinations. i would have enough of both to use throughout the 8 week cycle.
    Or you can just do an entire month of Erase standalone (or the other product) and add the second product at the end of the month. Your choice.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Take them together, for all 6 weeks at the same time
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I second taking them all together, for 8 weeks.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

since this is my first time using any of these products i do think it'd benefit me to take products by themselves for at least 2 weeks, then possibly adding another product so i know what they each do for me. thx rosie
    however i think the synergism of products is a whole different ball game and possibly produces better results... but for now i only have 1 bottle of erase, anabeta, at2, testopro and igf2. currently taking the igf2 at 3 caps and having very vivid dreams but also ever so slight lethargy during the day, and sleeping much longer at night.

right now i'm interested in better recovery and more energy...
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

since this is my first time using any of these products i do think it'd benefit me to take products by themselves for at least 2 weeks, then possibly adding another product so i know what they each do for me. thx rosie
    however i think the synergism of products is a whole different ball game and possibly produces better results... but for now i only have 1 bottle of erase, anabeta, at2, testopro and igf2. currently taking the igf2 at 3 caps and having very vivid dreams but also ever so slight lethargy during the day, and sleeping much longer at night.

right now i'm interested in better recovery and more energy...
    No worries

Synergism of the products is definitely different to using them standalone, but you want to know what is doing what, instead of just using them all at once and having great results, but not knowing what contributes to what.

If you're interested in better recovery and energy, then stack AnaBeta with the IGF-2. You could also possibly add in Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

Synergism of the products is definitely different to using them standalone, but you want to know what is doing what, instead of just using them all at once and having great results, but not knowing what contributes to what.

If you're interested in better recovery and energy, then stack AnaBeta with the IGF-2. You could also possibly add in Alpha-T2.
    ~Rosie~
    thx, i was thinking i will start with the at2 and then the anabeta a bit later as it still hasnt arrived yet. i'm pretty sure i know what the igf2 does - the sleep is awesome and crazy dream recall. i also seem to be a bit "puffier" but that may just be my imagination as i've barely been taking it a week and not at the full dosage.

im very excited to enter this new area of natural supplementation.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

thx, i was thinking i will start with the at2 and then the anabeta a bit later as it still hasnt arrived yet. i'm pretty sure i know what the igf2 does - the sleep is awesome and crazy dream recall. i also seem to be a bit "puffier" but that may just be my imagination as i've barely been taking it a week and not at the full dosage.

im very excited to enter this new area of natural supplementation.
    NO worries All good. Whatever you want to do, really. IGF-2 helps with sleep a lot for sure - and after another week, likely you'll see the decrease or elimination of DOMS altogether (I know I do when using it)

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. OH YEA, its that time boys an girls, time to win a STACK from SNS!
    By jbryand101b in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 12:53 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:34 PM
  3. OK my AM bros its time. The ************ Product give away!
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 816
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:42 AM
  4. Best product to stack w/ EPI?
    By larue38462 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 03:25 AM
  5. time for Methylated product to peak?
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 08:11 PM