erase once per day

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

erase once per day

I started erase at two caps a day yesterday. I've been taking them first thing in the morning in one dose. If this is a bad idea could someone let me know. Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

anything i say is just speculation since i've never taken it.. but i will be running it about 100 days from now.. I'm going to do 2 a day for 30 days.. the label says take 1 cap 1 to 3 times a day.. i'll be spreading it out.. why not take it twice a day? i'll probably do one in the morning and one either in the evening or towards the end of the night
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Considering that the new erase pro formula
    Is the same as 3 doses of the original I don't believe that taking them all at once will matter.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

My take

- the ingredients in erase pro last longer and work differently to suppress estrogen and cortisol in the body.

Straight erase AI metabolizes quickly and does not have the extra ingredients. That Is y u need to spread out the doses, to chronically keep estrogen suppressed around the clock. If u only tAke it once a day, it will wear off and estrogen will begin to become active again until your next dose. That is y spacing is best option.

IMO To op- find a way to space the doses by 6-8 hours.

Obviously this is not a super scientific answer, but the rationale is the point.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boilerfan View Post
    I started erase at two caps a day yesterday. I've been taking them first thing in the morning in one dose. If this is a bad idea could someone let me know. Thanks
    Erase Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Since Erase works towards suicidally inhibiting E half life of the compound doesn't really matter since its dependent on enzyme synthesis to re-establish aromatase. Because of this Erase can be dosed once per day with equal E suppression vs twice daily dosing.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Only reason you might want to spread it out more is if you want better cortisol control throughout the day as those effects do not last very long after a dose if I am not mistaken... so maybe one in the AM and one post workout.
  8. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Since Erase works towards suicidally inhibiting E half life of the compound doesn't really matter since its dependent on enzyme synthesis to re-establish aromatase. Because of this Erase can be dosed once per day with equal E suppression vs twice daily dosing.
    ^^^ this. If your goal is straight E control. Taking them spread out or together doesn't matter. Aromatase inhibition usually last the better part of a day.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

^^^ this. If your goal is straight E control. Taking them spread out or together doesn't matter. Aromatase inhibition usually last the better part of a day.
    Thanks that's what I was thinking
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boilerfan View Post
    You can dose Erase like this if you like. Or you can spread your two caps over two doses, one first thing and the other either 6-8 hours later or pre-bed.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:50 PM