Anabeta and tingling in hands and feet?

1. Anabeta and tingling in hands and feet?

Hi, I have been on Anabeta for a week now and notice that I keep getting a tingling sensation in my hands and feet and sometimes dizziness, can anyone explain the tingling or dizziness. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. you may be having a hypoglycemic reaction from the dizziness effects...are you drinking enough water? anabeta makes me thirsty as a horse...
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

3. I
    Get this too every now and then.. It's not so bad that it disrupts my workout or daily functioning, but definitely noticeable.. Could be a hypo type thing going on.. Could be circulatory issue.. My mom actually has it (I mentioned my symptoms to her ) and she has the same thing.. It's a genetic syndrome.. Nothing harmful, just
    Annoying..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   

4. I wasn't aware anyone experienced tingling in their extremities from AnaBeta. Are you sure the timing is not just coincidental?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I wasn't aware anyone experienced tingling in their extremities from AnaBeta. Are you sure the timing is not just coincidental?
    Ditto.. My Symptoms are year round, random times, as I mentioned.. It is just a thing that runs in my family .. Perhaps OP has the same thing and doesn't know it
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. tingling feeling (numb)
    By lsmoguy in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 12:17 AM
  2. tingling on beta alanine
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:52 PM
  3. Face tingling