Ending DAA...ok to start Erase?
- 11-20-2011, 10:35 PM
- 11-20-2011, 10:37 PM
Yeah go for it, these are natty supps, I don't see a problem with it.“Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
- 11-21-2011, 07:12 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 122 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Kiwi in the United States
- Rep Power
11-27-2011, 04:29 PM
It will only be of benefit since your testosterone will start to drop however estradiol and prolactin will still be elevated. You can only win adding Erase to the equation, also I would suggest some ENdoSurge for the prolactin control.
doing my own thang!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ingenierito25 in forum PESReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
- By motojunkie96 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:26 PM
- By CrookedILA in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2010, 11:19 AM
- By lightweight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2005, 03:58 PM