Hey, so I took Animal Test back in September and finished it over a month ago. I didn't take a PCT cause everything I read said it was unnecessary. Well, three weeks after I finished Animal Test, I ended up getting a small pea sized lump in my left nipple (It's gyno, I went to a doctor and got all sorts of tests confirming its gyno).
I called up a supplement store and told them my story and they said Erase by PES will get rid of it. My questions are as follows:
1) Is it too late to take an anti-estrogen/pct?
2) Will Erase actually get rid of the gyno?
3) Will Erase kill my sex drive given that it's an anti-estrogen?
4) Are there any test boosters in Erase? It claims to boost testosterone, but that's not what I'm looking for. I don't want a test booster. I'm guessing it boosts testosterone by nature of it lowering estrogen.
5) Are there any other supplements that get rid of gyno?
6) Will my estrogen levels shoot right back up after I finish Erase?
7) Is Erase a PCT? If not, while PES says you don't need a PCT after taking Erase, should I anyway?
Thanks a lot!