PES Shift and Biotivia BioForge V3
- 11-10-2011, 07:56 AM
- 11-10-2011, 08:10 AM
I haven't stacked them so don't know what to expect from it as I haven't tried Bioforge.
You can use them together though. Alternatively look at AnaBeta solo.PES Representative
- 11-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Well I thought Iīd ask that question because I already have a bottle of Shift and a bottle of Bioforge.
11-11-2011, 05:22 PM
- 6'0" 218 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I have taken shift, love it, and have not taken BioForge. That said, if you have both there is no reason they will not work together. BioForge is meant to be a recomposition agent as much as a test booster, or so the formula designer said when it first came out, so adding Shift seems to me like a good idea. Just be ready to sweat a ton during workouts.
If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
11-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Thatīs no problem. I am always sweating a lot, it doesnīt bother me^^
Similar Forum Threads
- By RoadBlocK in forum PESReplies: 22Last Post: 05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
- By evankyle in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:38 PM
- By roblasane in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:12 AM
- By qwerty33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2010, 10:49 AM
- By Cool in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2009, 11:35 AM