Erase questions - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase questions

  1. New Member
    RawStrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    Erase questions


    Does it matter if I take it on a empty stomach? I am doing a IF diet so I am fasted for the majority of the day.

    Also what are the best times to take it? Currently I take it immediately upon waking up and then again 5 hours later.

    Last question, can I take Erase and a ECA stack together or should I space them apart?

  2. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    10502205

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It is theorised that the proposed cortisol lowering effects would be acute so take it when you would prefer to do this. Some people prefer first thing in the morning when cortisol is highest, I personal prefer after training because I tend to suffer from morning lethargy if I dose it the first way and don't need a full 3 cap daily dosage of Erase.

    Empty stomach should be fine as far as I am aware, I have tried both and haven't had any side effects from either.

    You could use Erase with ECA if you wanted. I personally do not like the ECA stack (don't like the traditional aspirin component) but stacking with stimulants is fine as a general rule.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Does it matter if I take it on a empty stomach? I am doing a IF diet so I am fasted for the majority of the day.

    Also what are the best times to take it? Currently I take it immediately upon waking up and then again 5 hours later.

    Last question, can I take Erase and a ECA stack together or should I space them apart?
    Doesn't matter if you take Erase on an empty stomach - can be done like so or with food. I personally prefer on an empty stomach, but that's also because it falls in such times for me. I am doing my own adaptation/version of Lean Gains (a nutritional protocol that utilizes IF), and it works well for me.

    Best times to use Erase are first thing (when cortisol is high), and then again 6-8 hours later (because it is a natural Testosterone booster). You could choose to use it first thing and pre-bed as well, though, since cortisol is high at both times, and Erase DOES control cortisol.

    If you used the first thing and 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 dosing/timing protocol for Erase, then you could dose with the ECA stack, yes (since it would get dosed about those times). As Ben said, I personally wouldn't do aspirin as "A" - instead perhaps use Alpha-Yohimbine (or Alpha-T2 - since it contains Alpha-Yohimbine in it), and that makes a great stack with Erase.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    RawStrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    Thanks Rosie!

    I thought E + yohimbe is a bad & dangerous combo. I have read this before in a couple lyle mcdonald books
  5. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    10502205

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ephedrine and yohimbine has been studied and has been shown to raise blood pressure.

    Rauwolscine is a much safer version. Of course if you stack them please introduce them slowly and taper the start dates to be extra careful.

    I have used AT2 and ephedrine without any noticeable issues.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    10502205

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Here is something from Lyle Mcdonald himself. The yohimbine stacking topic is at the bottom.

    http://thinkmuscle.com/supplements/e...-yohimbine/35/
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. New Member
    RawStrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    So what is the aspirin for?
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,836
    Rep Power
    2105225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    So what is the aspirin for?
    Aspirin enhances and prolongs thermogenesis by inhibiting prostaglandin production. I have taken the ECA stack with and without the aspirin before and from my experience the aspirin makes a difference. This isnt to say EC isnt effective because it is, I just think the addition of A is worth it. If you do take aspirin one 81 mg enteric-coated aspirin with breakfast would be plenty. You dont need aspirin with every dose.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. New Member
    RawStrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Ephedrine and yohimbine has been studied and has been shown to raise blood pressure.

    Rauwolscine is a much safer version. Of course if you stack them please introduce them slowly and taper the start dates to be extra careful.

    I have used AT2 and ephedrine without any noticeable issues.
    So rauwolscine is the same as yohimbine?

    Also is there anything I can take to help control my blood pressure?
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Thanks Rosie!

    I thought E + yohimbe is a bad & dangerous combo. I have read this before in a couple lyle mcdonald books
    No worries

    That may be the case with Yohimbine, but Alpha-Yohimbine is NOT the same as yohimbine - they are two totally different things. Also, it depends on the individual.


    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    So rauwolscine is the same as yohimbine?

    Also is there anything I can take to help control my blood pressure?
    Rauwolscine is ALPHA-Yohimbine. Yohimbine is something else altogether.

    Re "supplements" that can help with blood pressure are Hawthorne Berry and Garlic.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    10502205

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Doesn't matter if you take Erase on an empty stomach - can be done like so or with food. I personally prefer on an empty stomach, but that's also because it falls in such times for me. I am doing my own adaptation/version of Lean Gains (a nutritional protocol that utilizes IF), and it works well for me.

    Best times to use Erase are first thing (when cortisol is high), and then again 6-8 hours later (because it is a natural Testosterone booster). You could choose to use it first thing and pre-bed as well, though, since cortisol is high at both times, and Erase DOES control cortisol.

    If you used the first thing and 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 dosing/timing protocol for Erase, then you could dose with the ECA stack, yes (since it would get dosed about those times). As Ben said, I personally wouldn't do aspirin as "A" - instead perhaps use Alpha-Yohimbine (or Alpha-T2 - since it contains Alpha-Yohimbine in it), and that makes a great stack with Erase.

    ~Rosie~
    I hope your cortisol isn't high pre bed lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. New Member
    RawStrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    So does alpha yohimbine work similarly as yohimbine doez? Reason I ask is because I just read the link BDCC posted about yohimbine and the ECA stack by Lyle McDonald and now I am thinking about adding yohimbine BUT alpha t2 contains alpha yohimbine and not te regular one. So would the alpha yohimbine still work the same way as Lyle explained in that link?
  13. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,138
    Rep Power
    291861

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    So does alpha yohimbine work similarly as yohimbine doez? Reason I ask is because I just read the link BDCC posted about yohimbine and the ECA stack by Lyle McDonald and now I am thinking about adding yohimbine BUT alpha t2 contains alpha yohimbine and not te regular one. So would the alpha yohimbine still work the same way as Lyle explained in that link?
    Yes, because theyre both alpha-2 adrenergic antagonists.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  14. New Member
    RawStrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    Thats everyone!

    Looks like I will be doing alpha T2 + ECA + PSMF for my upcoming cut

    Thanks again
  15. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,138
    Rep Power
    291861

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Thats everyone!

    Looks like I will be doing alpha T2 + ECA + PSMF for my upcoming cut

    Thanks again
    No problem bro

    good luck!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  16. New Member
    RawStrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    This is how I am taking everything

    Wake up take ECA (25/200/81), 2 caps Alpha T2, Erase and 5 caps HGHup.

    5 hours later EC (25/200), 2 caps Alpha T2 and Erase

    Around 2pm first meal of the day and I take recompadrol prior to this meal

    At 5pm my final EC (25/200)

    Pre bed 5caps HGHup

    Looks good?
  17. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,138
    Rep Power
    291861

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    This is how I am taking everything

    Wake up take ECA (25/200/81), 2 caps Alpha T2, Erase and 5 caps HGHup.

    5 hours later EC (25/200), 2 caps Alpha T2 and Erase

    Around 2pm first meal of the day and I take recompadrol prior to this meal

    At 5pm my final EC (25/200)

    Pre bed 5caps HGHup

    Looks good?
    Yup
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  18. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    This is how I am taking everything

    Wake up take ECA (25/200/81), 2 caps Alpha T2, Erase and 5 caps HGHup.

    5 hours later EC (25/200), 2 caps Alpha T2 and Erase

    Around 2pm first meal of the day and I take recompadrol prior to this meal

    At 5pm my final EC (25/200)

    Pre bed 5caps HGHup

    Looks good?
    You only dose HGHup ONCE daily! Dose 5 caps pre-bed - take out the first thing dose; OVERdosing does NOT mean that you are going to get any more effective or faster results!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. New Member
    RawStrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    I am taking HGH up twice during my day since I am on IF so go sometime without any food and RMS had posted something before recommending it
  20. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    I am taking HGH up twice during my day since I am on IF so go sometime without any food and RMS had posted something before recommending it
    Interesting. I use an IF nutritional protocol as well, but have never heard that before (although I use IGF-2 over HGHup, and IGF-2 is dosed first thing and pre-bed). If Dirk recommended it, then that's ok - did he recommend the FULL dose EACH time, or just 2-3 caps first thing and 2-3 caps pre-bed?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. Questions regarding Erase/Alpha T2 stack
    By bdybldnaam in forum PES
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 12:17 PM
  3. PES Erase Questions
    By mastaclue00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 01:51 PM
  4. Erase questions
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in