Erase questions

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Does it matter if I take it on a empty stomach? I am doing a IF diet so I am fasted for the majority of the day.

Also what are the best times to take it? Currently I take it immediately upon waking up and then again 5 hours later.

Last question, can I take Erase and a ECA stack together or should I space them apart?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is theorised that the proposed cortisol lowering effects would be acute so take it when you would prefer to do this. Some people prefer first thing in the morning when cortisol is highest, I personal prefer after training because I tend to suffer from morning lethargy if I dose it the first way and don't need a full 3 cap daily dosage of Erase.

Empty stomach should be fine as far as I am aware, I have tried both and haven't had any side effects from either.

You could use Erase with ECA if you wanted. I personally do not like the ECA stack (don't like the traditional aspirin component) but stacking with stimulants is fine as a general rule.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it matter if I take it on a empty stomach? I am doing a IF diet so I am fasted for the majority of the day.

Also what are the best times to take it? Currently I take it immediately upon waking up and then again 5 hours later.

Last question, can I take Erase and a ECA stack together or should I space them apart?
Doesn't matter if you take Erase on an empty stomach - can be done like so or with food. I personally prefer on an empty stomach, but that's also because it falls in such times for me. I am doing my own adaptation/version of Lean Gains (a nutritional protocol that utilizes IF), and it works well for me.

Best times to use Erase are first thing (when cortisol is high), and then again 6-8 hours later (because it is a natural Testosterone booster). You could choose to use it first thing and pre-bed as well, though, since cortisol is high at both times, and Erase DOES control cortisol.

If you used the first thing and 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 dosing/timing protocol for Erase, then you could dose with the ECA stack, yes (since it would get dosed about those times). As Ben said, I personally wouldn't do aspirin as "A" - instead perhaps use Alpha-Yohimbine (or Alpha-T2 - since it contains Alpha-Yohimbine in it), and that makes a great stack with Erase.

~Rosie~

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Thanks Rosie!

I thought E + yohimbe is a bad & dangerous combo. I have read this before in a couple lyle mcdonald books

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ephedrine and yohimbine has been studied and has been shown to raise blood pressure.

Rauwolscine is a much safer version. Of course if you stack them please introduce them slowly and taper the start dates to be extra careful.

I have used AT2 and ephedrine without any noticeable issues.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what is the aspirin for?
Aspirin enhances and prolongs thermogenesis by inhibiting prostaglandin production. I have taken the ECA stack with and without the aspirin before and from my experience the aspirin makes a difference. This isnt to say EC isnt effective because it is, I just think the addition of A is worth it. If you do take aspirin one 81 mg enteric-coated aspirin with breakfast would be plenty. You dont need aspirin with every dose.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Ephedrine and yohimbine has been studied and has been shown to raise blood pressure.

Rauwolscine is a much safer version. Of course if you stack them please introduce them slowly and taper the start dates to be extra careful.

I have used AT2 and ephedrine without any noticeable issues.
So rauwolscine is the same as yohimbine?

Also is there anything I can take to help control my blood pressure?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie!

I thought E + yohimbe is a bad & dangerous combo. I have read this before in a couple lyle mcdonald books
No worries :)

That may be the case with Yohimbine, but Alpha-Yohimbine is NOT the same as yohimbine - they are two totally different things. Also, it depends on the individual.

So rauwolscine is the same as yohimbine?

Also is there anything I can take to help control my blood pressure?
Rauwolscine is ALPHA-Yohimbine. Yohimbine is something else altogether.

Re "supplements" that can help with blood pressure are Hawthorne Berry and Garlic.

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't matter if you take Erase on an empty stomach - can be done like so or with food. I personally prefer on an empty stomach, but that's also because it falls in such times for me. I am doing my own adaptation/version of Lean Gains (a nutritional protocol that utilizes IF), and it works well for me.

Best times to use Erase are first thing (when cortisol is high), and then again 6-8 hours later (because it is a natural Testosterone booster). You could choose to use it first thing and pre-bed as well, though, since cortisol is high at both times, and Erase DOES control cortisol.

If you used the first thing and 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 dosing/timing protocol for Erase, then you could dose with the ECA stack, yes (since it would get dosed about those times). As Ben said, I personally wouldn't do aspirin as "A" - instead perhaps use Alpha-Yohimbine (or Alpha-T2 - since it contains Alpha-Yohimbine in it), and that makes a great stack with Erase.

~Rosie~
I hope your cortisol isn't high pre bed lol.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
So does alpha yohimbine work similarly as yohimbine doez? Reason I ask is because I just read the link BDCC posted about yohimbine and the ECA stack by Lyle McDonald and now I am thinking about adding yohimbine BUT alpha t2 contains alpha yohimbine and not te regular one. So would the alpha yohimbine still work the same way as Lyle explained in that link?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So does alpha yohimbine work similarly as yohimbine doez? Reason I ask is because I just read the link BDCC posted about yohimbine and the ECA stack by Lyle McDonald and now I am thinking about adding yohimbine BUT alpha t2 contains alpha yohimbine and not te regular one. So would the alpha yohimbine still work the same way as Lyle explained in that link?
Yes, because theyre both alpha-2 adrenergic antagonists.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Thats everyone!

Looks like I will be doing alpha T2 + ECA + PSMF for my upcoming cut

Thanks again

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
This is how I am taking everything

Wake up take ECA (25/200/81), 2 caps Alpha T2, Erase and 5 caps HGHup.

5 hours later EC (25/200), 2 caps Alpha T2 and Erase

Around 2pm first meal of the day and I take recompadrol prior to this meal

At 5pm my final EC (25/200)

Pre bed 5caps HGHup

Looks good?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pre bed 5caps HGHup

Looks good?
Yup

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pre bed 5caps HGHup

Looks good?
You only dose HGHup ONCE daily! Dose 5 caps pre-bed - take out the first thing dose; OVERdosing does NOT mean that you are going to get any more effective or faster results!

~Rosie~

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
I am taking HGH up twice during my day since I am on IF so go sometime without any food and RMS had posted something before recommending it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am taking HGH up twice during my day since I am on IF so go sometime without any food and RMS had posted something before recommending it
Interesting. I use an IF nutritional protocol as well, but have never heard that before (although I use IGF-2 over HGHup, and IGF-2 is dosed first thing and pre-bed). If Dirk recommended it, then that's ok - did he recommend the FULL dose EACH time, or just 2-3 caps first thing and 2-3 caps pre-bed?

~Rosie~