possible rebound of estrogens after erase cycle?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.9%

possible rebound of estrogens after erase cycle?

hi guys, first of all i have to say that erase is great stuff, strength gains on it are amazing and it's helping me to stay lean while bulking. However i'm a little worried about a possible rebound of estrogens when the cycle will come off. There is a way to avoid it? Tapering down?Finally i have an other question. I'm running erase at 2 caps/day and have no problems, except when i do cardio (i do a lot of cardio, run about 10 miles 4 x week) which is the only moment that i feel joint pain, specially in my knees. There is any suggestion to avoid that?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What goes up (or down) must come down (or back up) lol. Newton knew hormones!
    TAPER estrogen suppressing products.
    No ifs ands or buts.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.9%

so if I'm taking erase at dose of 2 caps / day, how do I reduce it gradually? Should i drop the dose at 1 cap/day in the last week of the cycle and mantain that dose until the cycle finish?
    Sorry for my bad english in my posts !!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Erase is a suicidal inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. Unlike competitive inhibitors (which deactivate temporarily), suicidal inhibitors bind in an irreversible fashion. This means upon discontinuation the body will need to manufacture more aromatase, causing no rebound.

If you were using a competitive inhibitor like arimidex or letrozole you would certainly want to taper, however with Erase there is no need.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fenix91 View Post
    hi guys, first of all i have to say that erase is great stuff, strength gains on it are amazing and it's helping me to stay lean while bulking. However i'm a little worried about a possible rebound of estrogens when the cycle will come off. There is a way to avoid it? Tapering down?Finally i have an other question. I'm running erase at 2 caps/day and have no problems, except when i do cardio (i do a lot of cardio, run about 10 miles 4 x week) which is the only moment that i feel joint pain, specially in my knees. There is any suggestion to avoid that?
    As kevinhy said, due to the nature of Erase, there will be no estrogen rebound on cessation of use, so there is no need to taper off it as with some other products that contain AI properties. As a female, if there was any estrogen rebound I would notice this more than a male and I have no issues if I go without Erase for a while before continuing it, and I use 5 caps a day.

As far as the joint pain when running, if this is the ONLY time when you experience it and only in your knees, you could possibly have a knee "injury"/condition that is aggravated by running - if that is the case, best to find out what it is and deal with it. Otherwise, you can always go down to one cap of Erase daily - first thing - and see if anything changes.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.9%

ok thanks. Then i'll continue with 2 caps/day until the end of the bottle.
    For cardio instead, i've tried to take erase half an hour before running and not 2-3 hours and it seems to go much better in terms of knees pain.
    Probably the reason is that erase requires more than half of hour to be absorbed completely.
    However, it's a really great stuff, love it!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

ok thanks. Then i'll continue with 2 caps/day until the end of the bottle.
    For cardio instead, i've tried to take erase half an hour before running and not 2-3 hours and it seems to go much better in terms of knees pain.
    Probably the reason is that erase requires more than half of hour to be absorbed completely.
    However, it's a really great stuff, love it!
    No worries

Just take Erase first thing when you wake up - gets it over and done with, and one of the best times to use it.

It is great stuff I love it as well - hate being withOUT it!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.9%

yes, i've forgotten to say that i take the first dose (1 cap) upon waking, the issue with the cardio regards the second dose, but i hope to have found the solution in taking it half an hour before running.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.69%

yes, i've forgotten to say that i take the first dose (1 cap) upon waking, the issue with the cardio regards the second dose, but i hope to have found the solution in taking it half an hour before running.
    Just take the second cap of Erase (if you continue with two caps daily) pre-bed.

~Rosie~

10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.04%

I just finished up a bottle of erase at 3 caps a day. Got some good results from it, but now that I'm off it my libido has gone way down and my appetite has gone up. My skin broke out, my balls seem to have shrunk a little and I'm also just kind of in an overall ****ty mood. Nothing else in my regiment has changed. Am I having some kind of rebound effect?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough
    I just finished up a bottle of erase at 3 caps a day. Got some good results from it, but now that I'm off it my libido has gone way down and my appetite has gone up. My skin broke out, my balls seem to have shrunk a little and I'm also just kind of in an overall ****ty mood. Nothing else in my regiment has changed. Am I having some kind of rebound effect?
    Hmm that is interesting. Could be your hormones are rebalancing. Too much estrogen now. I'm no expert though wait for a rep to chime in.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Very unlikely for a suicide inhibitor to give any type of rebound. Its kinetics in the body act as a natural tapering off without having to actually taper them.

When people talk about rebound, they are talking about taking AIs in a PCT. You wont get any rebound off of an AI when used as a standalone

How has your sleep been?

An AI will give you more testosterone and less estrogen. When you come off you simply go back to where you started. But what may be happening is you were accustomed to how you felt on Erase for an extended period of time, and now that it is out of you you feel a "change" back to normal. I would just give your body time to adjust and adapt back, and sleep well
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.04%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How has your sleep been?

An AI will give you more testosterone and less estrogen. When you come off you simply go back to where you started. But what may be happening is you were accustomed to how you felt on Erase for an extended period of time, and now that it is out of you you feel a "change" back to normal. I would just give your body time to adjust and adapt back, and sleep well
    I've been sleeping the same amount as usual, but I wake up more groggy then before. I wanted to jump on the "commando stack". But I'm thinking I should probably take a couple weeks off to let everything normalize. What do you think?
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would wait another week, but I agree that that is the stack you should do in case you're having a prolactin related issue
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. If i use pes erase will there be rebound after
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:28 AM
  3. For Sale: FS: Sealed bottle of PES Erase (Anti-Estrogens)
    By methusaleh in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 04:00 PM
  4. For Sale: Rebound Reloaded (unopen) (Anti-Estrogens)
    By fadetojeff in forum Supplement Auction
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 03:39 PM
  5. For Sale: 2.5 Bottles of Rebound Reloaded (Anti-Estrogens)
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Auction
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 07:15 PM