shift with sdrol
- 07-27-2011, 09:55 PM
- 07-27-2011, 10:04 PM
well if you are really 5'9" 175lbs then running Sdrol to cut (which I'm assuming you will be because Shift is a thermogenic) is a pretty harsh cycle.
I'm around 200lbs at 5'10" and I'm going to run Sdrol to recomp... Running a thermo on top that would be an option.
What are your goals?RecoverBro ELITE
- 07-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by mattrag
Shift isn't nec., I just happen to have an unopened bottle. Want it? Haha
I am 180 and 5'9".
I am going to run a low dose, 5/5/5 or 5/5/10 SD cycle with the main goal to stay around this weight but lean out. A lean 185 would be nice.
07-28-2011, 04:55 PM
07-28-2011, 07:22 PM
I dont see any potential problems there, but i typically reserve superdrol for bulking.
PES - PM me anytime for any questions
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
07-28-2011, 08:01 PM
07-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Yea, I would think you would wanna take it on a bulk/******** being sdrol, but you can run it on a cut.
Shift would help you out in that case.
Metabolism up, Sdrol for muscle sparing/partitioning. Looks good to me.
07-29-2011, 12:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RoadBlocK in forum PESReplies: 22Last Post: 05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
- By jbray in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:39 PM
- By BrMe86 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2009, 02:45 PM
- By angel77 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-17-2009, 07:02 PM
- By BigJoeski3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 03-18-2008, 11:16 AM