anabeta log with other stuff

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So this is my first log, please let me know if it needs anything since i have never done one.
Im only doing a log because Im waiting to start a new/first awesome job in spetember and i need to do something to pass my time.

So current diet -Layne nortons ultimate cut diet but eating a little more calories and way more cardio just to pass time as stated before.
Training-trying fst7 because of the volume being so high and the split being five days, this will help keep me out of trouble until september.

So current stack DAA Dermacrine,ghrp6, erase and recently anabeta. een on dermacrine 6.5 weeks now and going ten. So the annabeta test is going to be how well does it perform in pct after bottle 1 and what does it add to my cycle.

ZMA-bed, I dont buy into it being in anyway hormonal but I need a sleep aid since my old one will cause drug screen failures.
Side notes
DAA- I have used many types and now using testforce 2, as usual feels like worthless powder, no libido change period, no extra edge with dermacrine. i know because I have ran derm solo before.

Erase-into bottle 2 and 3 a day seems just ok, I kind of want to try four. At three Im mildly dryer, libido is higher, elbows crack here and there.

Dermacrine transdermal-Dissapointed/sort of. Agression has been noticeable. Libido is strange Wood is there always but my desire to do anything with it was zero!. not until I went to three a day with erase and added in anabeta for one week so far. Dermacrine has helped my strength im up 4 pounds and down 1.5% in bodyfat. currently sitting at nine %. Dermacrine has made me more hungry to.

anabeta-Been on a week, instantly made me more aggressive, im prone to acne and had it really under control and i started to break out, but its currently under control. noticed a slightly better pump, and overall well being increase.

Diet in detail. 2300 hundred calories, for 6 days than one refeed around 3000 on day 7 since you refeed once every seven days according to layne norton once under 10%.

Most carbs come from black beans, pro from chicken and fat from beefs, I only use one during workout shake with dextrose or honey.
pro is 260 fat is 76- though I sometimes fall short and carbs are 143

Cardio- Daily -350calories burns on training days and 400 on non.

Cheat day- one is planned for september 1st post my physical and drug screen.
Pics I have some taken from about ten days ago when Im a few weeks into dermacrine, DAA, Erase, i can post them this week. I will take more pre sept 1st.

bodyweight during the week I float from 172-173 and on refeed days I hit close to 180. Goal is to reduce bodyfat to any degree and hold 173. Ideallly I want to hit 5%, I dont expect that to happen but maybe 7.5% on this stack than gointo sarms and IGFlr3 for 5% than its Test cyp time

......................................................................................................-

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
any suggestions are welcome I will add comments every two days if someone wants a workout post I will do that as well.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
anyway off to do cardio, will check this thread tonight

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
****ed up the diet, It was my ladys birthday today, I forgot it so I had to take her to a nice place. she wanted greek food and there truly is no healthy option there, all greekfood is rich fatty and combined with simple carbs. So I was swindled. Tommorrow I will fast and do a ton of cardio post ghrp injections. tues is back and calves

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Skin flod says 10.5% this was about 13 days ago, I currently float between 9 and 9.5% depending on bloat, trying to get lower. frustration!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One big supplement list to deal with.

I haven't ran dermacrine, GHRP-6 of DAA so I can't offer any advice in terms of stacking lol.

In for the Erase and AnaBeta action though! :)

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
One big supplement list to deal with.

I haven't ran dermacrine, GHRP-6 of DAA so I can't offer any advice in terms of stacking lol.

In for the Erase and AnaBeta action though! :)

Yeah, I do ghrp6 breakfast post workout meal and before bed meals, the first 7 weeks I cut the hunger was sointense I had to do 3 large meals and supplement with bcaas in between meals, enough to get 3grams of leucine. that schedule realy helped me with fat loss, I lost 8 pounds in 15 days when I did that. Lately been getting 5 meals and I have really been stuck around 9-10%.

Dermacrine I put on around 7pm with post workout meal DMSO applied 20 min before, no shirt till nine pm. That when I take anabeta and erase as well all with post workout meal.

I dont convert dhea to test well, though the first two weeks I used a product sample pack called perform and I felt it really helped, wen I stopped my libido tanked until erase.
Of course anabeta first meal and sometimes in my dextrose workout shake and with a snack. I try not t take any sort of t booster close to bed because Im acne prone and they seem to make my skin oily as I awake.

DAA has always seemed like a total waiste to me, on the good side though testforce 2 taste like crystal light thats mega expensive.

forgot to mention I use yohimbe preworkout with gplc

Enough jibber, time to get my stair step on, sorry for the long messages, just trying to be detailed

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-6 make you raging hungry?
At first it did, like horrible, in the first week I attempted fasted cardio with it. I could not do it, I left the gym to hit a grocery store. It felt like I hadnt eaten in days, like hunger that would make you snatch food out of someones grasp. But over time I dont have that issue anymore, I assume its like a side effct and threfore sides are not constant nor the same for everyone. I have been on ghrp6 for 5 months now, I still cant handle fasted cardio. The hunger now is more like after the meal, I want more but very easy to manage, I can feel the hunger increase just slightly 20 min post injection.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little late to the party, but in

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be hard on yourself, it is only two days after it started!

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So today was a good workout I used the big beyond belief workout because fst7 just felt bad, had that overtrained feeling where the gym felt like a chore inead of a pleasure. Really liked todays workout, better pump than usual. No matter what style I do I take each rep to the maximum extended point and lift with mike mentzers tempo, no weight throwing period. I really made great gains on HST and BBB is similar. The Big beyond belief book isnt very specific on the split outline. Todays excercises were bodyweight pullups 4 sets of 13, Im horrible at pullups I really want back width so I stray away from dead lift. Than dumbell press slow, noshaking but til failure. Than straight into decline dumbell curls, I always make sure not to curl high enough that front delts are used, and finished with standing calf press. I tried to pick moves with the most neuromuscular action or anymove that moves he body through space.

sie note aggression was up today, its funny but bad, the higher my test is stimulated the meaner I get to ladies. I really wanted to call a girl kankle at the gym that thejuiceheads were talking to, loud enough that they would here it and realize there hitting on a girl that I want to feed dog food to.

Could also be the arguement with my parents that had me in a bad mood. One of them owes me something and is welching on it, because I could hurt myself on it and it would be there fault. Hint hint, a muscle building liquid

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
ps I meant to say I curl so that the front deltoid is not used will report tommorrows workout.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
so for Pes reps, I dont have workout pockets in my gym shorts so can I take anabeta during my workout by empying the capsule into my dextrose and whey shake

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not take it an hour before you workout then again right when you get home?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
With R1 on this. Just take it an hour pre workout. Also, if you're taking anything like krill oil/fish oil or something else for joints, I'd say give Erase a try at 4 caps. I personally love it at 4-5 caps, but it makes the bottle go faster so find a sweet spot you can live with.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I actually did R1 suggestion on dosing anabeta, worked out well I suppose, people just bring up the GDA action of anabeta so I thought it might go well with the dextrose. I took it pre workout meal post and snack meal, one more dose meal tonight. As for erase I think I will try 4 on off days to minimize joint cracking and 3 on training days. Todays muscles worked were deltoid,tri,quad and calves. Notes I dont consider myself weak on the millitary nor strong but I do consider myself maybe one of 10 in the whole gym who refuses to end up doing an incline press, I hate seeing peoples back come off the seat even a inch. Did 125-15-13-13 Than did rope pushdowns 55-15 50-14 50-13 squat 230-15x3- thats balls to the ground with a pause, my squat has gotten weaker since going from 197 to 173 but oh well. Than standing calve raises I pause at the very bottom for a stretch like dc calls for and the top like mike mentzer calls for, got 160-14x3.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Today I ran out of pre workout and yohimbe, so I really got to test out the pump action solo of anabeta, and it was on par with any preworkout, but the pump lasted the full 120 sec rest between sets and into cardio, and I noticed a large increase in hunger when I was training. This is my endurance week ramp 1 13-15 rep range. tommorrow is a off day but cardio will be done, I weighed 174 today but took a big poo when I got home from the gym so probably still holding 173 as planned. I plan to not let myself drop below 172, I will just increase cals by 50 a day once I fall below 173 and 100 a week after if my weight hasn't held. Really trying to find my recomp cal allotment. Been on the cheap until sept starts so I bought the bogo of scifit dark energy at netrition, should be here in a day.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, I just got my check anyone ever try concrete creatine, DJM at primordial always recomends it, I have never felt any difference in workouts from creatine in multiple forms except magnesium chelate. I once counted how much I pee when taking creatine, 14 times in two hours post workout. I assume it kept me hydrated but no strength increase to care about. I have try micronized mono from dymatixe, bulk crepure, krealk and magnesium chelate which is nice but expensive, I ordered it and stupid sports nutrion online sent me SNS CEE which is worthless

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Man I want ECA as my pre workout, to bad you can possibly fail drug tests for it, after sep 1 I will be probably near finished anabeta and hitting ostarine Eca pre workout and maybe androlean, maybe! that company makes me mad with comparing there products to some number mg of testosterone. Especially when someone goes on a forum and asks what happens if they take 300mg of test a week, everones response is get more thats worthless, but they can market the hell out of the lbm you will gain from dermacrine which equals 150mg of test and you will get shredded from androlean at 91mg. Thank pes for not saying this is on par with test

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were a couple of mentions from different users of this being equivalent or better to a mild PH run of theirs.

It isn't sensible for us to use that as marketing. We would prefer to be honest and transparent. That way when someone uses it they know what to expect and are pleased when they get it rather than buying it only because we compared it to HDrol leaving more chance of them feeling disappointed.

We want guys like you to be happy customers 1) because it works and 2) because we don't advertise to you as if you are gullible. :)

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
good to hear, used 4 caps of erase today since my elbows arent used in my workout sometimes they crack bad so I will use 4 on off days and days where legs are more the focus. I sort of have a 3d feeling and hunger keeps going up especially during exercise despite have a 600 cal meal a hour 15mn pre workout. Side note I like 4 caps a day at that point its one of those supplements you actually feel working despite a snap crackle pop or two. Workout tomorrow, will report back.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
so today was a long day on BBB training back chest, delts tri bi and calves and I was still sore from my last workout, so much I had my girl massage my quads today. I woke up late so I had to take anabeta at the gym and with my preworkout meal. My preworkout meal sort of sucked, I normalls have 12oz of chicken breast with a cup of black beans and ezekiel bread, with an occasional apple. Today my dog ate if off the table during my shower so I didnt feel like cooking had whey shake and turkey breast sandwich with a cup of beans

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Im starting to break out a little and I keep waking up oily, I have to interupt sleep and wash now. Felt stronger today despite not recovering from my previous workout and I weighed 174 went home took a big pee and poo so probably 171, going to up cals 50 a day for a week unless someone chimes in on more for a hundred?

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
still holding 172, today, though since upping erase I feel and look harder according to people around me. Im upping calories by only 50 and dropping cardio to 350 daily since my recovery is slow, I expect it to be though since BBB like hst try to get you to use lactid acid build up as a growth stimuli. I feel noticeable strength increases today on dips, weighted with 60 pounds til 10 rep fail. The pump I had at my workout lasted really long after training, I also seem to be sweating much more than usual, no idea if thats related. My libido is down a little since taking more erase but I dont care, I will drop to three on total off days. I had a definite on feeling today, It can only get better!

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Hope nobody is expecting weight gain in this log, this is a test to find true maintenance so I can put on at most 2 pounds a month and pre knowledge of caloric intake to hit my bulk on test in a few months, If I can put on 2-3 pounds by October and reduce body fat to only 8.5 and have some strength increase I will be stoked!

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
As for a comparison to hdrol, well I didn't like hdrol, it put 12 pounds on me but only 7 of that was muscle at most. I feel alpha like hdrol but no room for comparisons yet, I was eating 2600cals than with less knowledge of proper cutting diet and routine so that will be taken into consideration before I make a comparison to a mild pro-hormone.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Well, its been a few days, updates, been taking anabeta about 10 min pre meal, I figure it needs at least that long to dissolve ad efect nitrogen retention from meals. It seem to work as good as during or after since I have tried all ways. My libido is down some, could be more erase or the extended period of time that I have been on dermacrine. GHRP has gotten messed up a few doses, went swimming on my girlfriends prents boat, I packed food but cant pack needles in front of them, it would jut be akward. I have been noticeably stronger, and in that sense compared to a prohormone, when on hdrol I felt mildly stronger pre set but once yor under the weight it just keeps moving, I keep being able to go beyond my prescribed rep range. I appear more vascular, body fat says 9%

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So, sort of messed up my refeed, but not really I had 36 grams of fat, its supposed to be as close as to zero as posssible, however my dumb ass mis read the ice cream jar, it was supposed to be fat free, I target sugars on refeed to boost lepiton, I could feel it in my workout today for sure. I changed calories to 2000 on off days and 2300 on training days, so I essentially carb cycle and save the refeed for my hardest trained day. Nothing spectacular about my cycle so far except feeling a little shutdown despite load size and testi size are still up to standard. Desire is down but that could be the extra erase I take now. I hit pr's today but its hard to say that once you start a new program especially because the exercise selections are newer to me.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So for an update or two, sorry I have been having computer access issues. this is my last week before a supergrowth phase of the BBB workout So I lowered cals to 1750, been on that for five days and still maintaining 171 pounds but am definately getting leaner. My squat strength is way up. Todays range was 13-15 with 90sec rest. did 235 for 15 balls to the floor with good pause at the bottom. Only doing 175 cals burns on training days and 350-400 on non except every other thursday cause I cut about 9 yards those days. Anabeta notes so far, yes its making me very hungry after doses, and aggressive and horny. Very good pct aid, Im retaining strength and weight in major deficit so the sparing muscle effects of erase and anabeta are nice.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very positive feedback on the Anabeta which is great to hear.

Keep up the good work.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Well on my two day break before the volume gets cut down, I finally mastered the carb up, no high fructose corn syrup,corn syrup or fructose and under five grams of fat. Consumed about 20-30 wheat pancakes with maple syrup-natural which is horribly thin. I may add molasses to it next time. MY old man keeps teeling me I look dryer holding 170.5 body fat caliber is between 8.5-9 so hopefully thats because Im 8.7 and on my way down. Strength is still rising back to where it was when I was 10 pounds heavier natty

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So strength is up I did 260 for 11 til fail on squats tonight, Im nearly off dermacrine and hve been considering bumping to 6 a day of anabeta when off dermacrine. Any rep thoughts on that? Im just through bottle one, curious to when most users really felt the effects bottle one or 2? I noticed the mental agression and strength but I did on hdrol week one but it still kicked in week 3 so my wusetion is related like that. O a super positve note My body fat is now 8% at 169-170 pounds. loving it, will put updated pics insoon my abs are finally starting to pop and I can see all six abs and obliques nicely. I feel ike strength is at is limit though

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow is my drug screen and I start my new job in 2 weeks-So Stoked.

Ordered more erase will use in my pct at 3 caps week 1 than 4 caps til the finish line with supress c
Anabeta still going at 4 caps- cant argue with it definite strength increases- though the aggression has faded libido is still there, I normally hit the old lady up 4 times a week, I think its only twice this week though but my nerves are shot with moving, background checks, physicals, and putting off regular work til sat. With anabeta its like you feel it coming on than that on feeling levels out, could be my supression though to from dermacrine, my last bottle is halfway through so thats about 8 weeks, Im going to stop as soon as my pct items arrive unless they do and a few days are left in the bottle cause what would I do with the bottle, Im a neat freak I cant have something not useable taking up space lol. My strength has steadily risen, as far as natural anabolics go I think that anabeta would be tits with x factor. I like the DOMS daily with that, it made me think its working everyday just as it was advertised and made me very strong the combination would maybe rival a good dose of 11oxo or 50mg h drol -that hdrol is hard for me to say cause I only ran it at 90 and up.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Ordered DAA to which makes it about 13 weeks on it including pct frame switched to SNS though since I had lots of expensive testforce, I think I will never buy it again, I see everyone talking about raging wood and ****y attitude on it and when I drink testforce 2 or any DAA product Im like man I wish I had just gotten sugar free lemonade. I get nothing out of it. If I had some more money I drop a buck on testofen-that stuff at 2-3g a day is like taking cialis. Its my weekend dose lol

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
for sure, about 4.5-5 grams and Im good to go for at least an hour, usually 2, so I guess its more like viagra.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Does the high dose testofen kick in in 1 dose for you and have a cialis like effect?
I also use the same hole for a few years now, if it were a new one Im sure I could push it to the fun old days of real cialis trib

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
alrighty, ordered more erase, though it hasnt gotten here yet, supplement warehouse takes forever to ****, fyi with the price match I got it for 19.55 and 26 with shipping and some pre workout samples. Im going to wait a short time after completing this pct, like 3-4 weeks post before starting test cyp. I know that I should wait longer, but Im simply alright with the abuse. I really want to try triptoreling in pct, since Im not using a serm currently I was thinking of trying out my dose of triptorelin to guage its effectiveness and decide If its worth using after a test cycle. I know some reps want to see anabeta/erase solo in pct but it could only get better, I hear it will make me want to hump walls, that sounds good to me pre cycle cause than I can hump walls that much longer. Wel see the, injecting the castration drug is a scary thought

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
ok, so I ordered erase its still not here, thats irritating, I can feel my cort rising, last night I was just irritated, tired and the libido is down from such low cals to. Cant wait for it to get here, great product but a bogo or two for 50 deal is needed, 3 caps just for cort but the ai doesnt get there for me til 4. I need 4 caps a day to call it a 8 out of 10 and 5 caps for 10/10. People give me more statements like you look dry today etc. It seems like I always need higher doses of things for the benefits. Im going to bump up to six a day for about 4 days into pct on anabeta to see if that makes a difference 4-6 days is the minimum time it would take to feel a noticeably increase imo. Im on the last few days of dermacrine so I hope erase gets here soon, I will post up picks post dermacrine on my last day and than some more in pct. Another not strength is up still, I like taking anabeta pre workout, I stick one in my shoe and take it with my dextrose shake, one post workout meal and my second to last meal, the tbooster/natural anabolics make me breakout before bed.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
alright man my dermacrine bottle seems endless, I think it will last til monday maybe tuesday. So Im really light now, according to layne we should loos 1-1.5 pounds a week I hit 1.7 so pretty close, I been upping bcaas and found out that there are 20 calories per five grams and I have been taking 25 grams perday in between meals and post only. I will post pics tonight about 5 days ago bodyfat was 7.5 at 168 now at 166.2- so say 166 minus underwear and socks lol I have to be 7% hopefully. Im taking pics tonight and If I can manage to steal my neighbors internet I will post them up, either way im taking them I like to take them pre refeed to look dry especially since I have been off erase. Erase finally came to, so my pct is gonna come soon, im not doing triptorelin, thats a expensive shot to waste. Just more DAA/Erase, Anabeta 6 caps and Im starting to try out concrete by promera with beta alanine at 8 grams a day, been off both now to see if I can feel a difference in strength. So Im going to up calories by 25 a day since I was close to the 1.5 loss goal. so weekly cals will be 1750-1775, I have to recalculate macrose since weight has changed, I dont need as much protein 30% from fat 1.5 times 166 will be my new pro level and the rest is carbs, and bcaas. On another not Ghrp6 and Bcaas- anyone know whats up with that, bcaa release stored insulin and you want no insulin release post ghrp injects because it blunts the gh puls but at such a low total carbs it cant be much rise in insulin, as well as I thought ghrp6 metabolizes leucine which would be nice pre workout meal, for better protein syn, any ideas? Hopefully pics up tonight than once Im done anabeta/ erase I will do more

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for pics. :)