Ms_Mac: Jumping on the Anabeta bandwagon!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Okay, here we go! I will be starting Anabeta tomorrow. Anyone looking for some female feedback please follow along :)

My goal is to slowly bulk while limiting fat gains - been on a bulk cycle since my last BB comp in Nov 2010. I am going to bulk through to Sept, then I will do a mini cut for a trip to Orlando in Oct. After that my plan is to follow Layne's bulk\cut cycles.

I eat slightly above maintenance - maintenance being about 2200 cals. So most days will be approx 2500 cals with a 30\45\25 ratio of p\c\f - or thereabouts. Some days carbs and fat are a little off but I am not concerned. The only thing that really concerns me is getting the correct amount of protein...everything else will fall where they may.

As far as workouts go the program I have been following is Cosgrove's Variation Rep Training (VRT). I am currently on phase 2 but I have revised it slightly - will be doing 2 leg days - one quad day and one hamm day. Cardio will be 4 20 min sessions done either pre or post w\o and 1 run day in the 5k-8k range.

I will be dosing Anabeta at 1 cap with meal 1 which is pre w\o and 1 cap with my post w\o meal to start. May possibly add a 3rd and a 4th cap after a few days. No other supps will be used except RecoverPro, Vit C, Vit D and Calcium.

Hmmm - I think I have everything covered. If I have missed anything please let me know.

So tommorow is the big day -Quads and Anabeta! Bring it on :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for results!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interested in female feedback. Good luck an enjoy.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 1 - Mon July 11 2011

Well one day down and really - nothing to report. I took 1 cap around 8:15 am with a meal consisting of a bagel, pb and protein powder. Started my workout 9:15. Here is how that went:

Started off with 20 min on the treadmil at 4mph and incline ranging from 8-12% then:

BB Squats
6*3

Leg Ext
6*3

Lunges
1*4
5*3

BB Calf Raise
1*12
2*10
2*8
1*6

Obiques weighted
3*10

Ball Pikes
3*15

Finished up at 10:45, took a second cap and 30 min later ate a post w\o meal of oats, egg whites, banana and yogurt.

Did not have any hunger pains and excessive thirst...was a bit tired this afternoon, though. However I am chalking that up to a late-ish night last night. Since the first 2 doses went okay I figured I would dose a 3rd cap. Went to my mom's for supper - this would be a good time to take a cap, right? I mean Mom's home cooking at all..:)Dosed at 5 pm and ate at 530ish - potatoes, carrots, brocolli, hamburger with gravy (yummy) and home made strawberry pie ( yummm yummm). Still really felt nothing....

I know its only the first day so really too early to judge. Lets see what day 2 brings...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect timing on taking it with meals. Work up to 3-4 capsules over the next 2 days and cruise at that. Excited to see how you like it

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Perfect timing on taking it with meals. Work up to 3-4 capsules over the next 2 days and cruise at that. Excited to see how you like it
I started off with 3 caps right off the bat....we'll see how it goes after a few more days. Thanks for the feedback.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 2 - Tues July 12th 2011

I took my first 2 caps the same as yesterday - with my pre w\o meal and post w\o meal. Took a 3rd cap 30 min before my pre bed meal. I didn't get any crazy hunger pains or anything like that today either, quite the opposite in fact. A few bites into my post meal of oats, egg whites, banana, rhubarb and yogurt and I am feeling full. Usually I am starving after my lifting so this was really strange. I did finish it, but I felt like a stuffed sausage :(. Other than that, nothing new to report yet.

Today's w\o - Upper body 5*6

Started with a 20 min run - 2.33 miles, then:

Wide Grip Pulldowns
4*6
1*5

Shoulder Press
5*6

Reverse Grip Pulldown
3*6
2*5

Arnold Presses
5*6

Cable Curls
4*6
2*4

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course I am in for this!

Ben

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 3 - Wed July 13th 2011

Dosed a bit different today. Since today was a cardio only day and I did this later in the day, I took 1 cap with meal 1 at 8 am, took 1 cap pre run with a meal and 1 cap post run with a meal. I ran my fav 4 mile trail - 36:44....not great, but not too bad since I don't get to run outside too often.

3 days in and I not noticing anything. Still early days, though, so I am not worried. I am sure it will kick in soon. Although I could really do without the appetite increase that most loggers are experiencing.:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 4 - Thurs July 14th 2011

Dosed the same as usual - 1 pre, 1 post and one with my pre bed meal. I did notice again today that I was feeling stuufed after a few bites of food. This is really not a normal thing for me. I normally have no problem getting food in my pie hole :) I did manage to get in all my calories but I feel like a stuffed sausage again right now. From the logs I have read, this is most definitely not common. I think I would rather feel hungry than so full that I don't want to move... tomorrow and Sat are non training days for me, so will dose differently....prob 1 cap pre meal 1, pre meal 3 and pre bed....

Today's workout - hams, calves and abs - 3*12

Pre w\u cardio - 10 min treadmill, 4mph, 10% incline

RDL
3*12

Lying Leg Curl
3*12

Glute bridges weighted
3*12

DB Calf raise
3*12

Hanging Leg Raise
4*10

Post cardio - 10 min jump rope...

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 5 - Fri July 15th 2011

Today was a rest day,so I took 1 cap pre breakfast as nomal, 1 cap with dinner and 1 cap with my pre bed meal. Hunger was a bit more prevalent today, but nothing I can't handle. Can't really say if its Anabeta or the fact that I eat less on rest days.....

No excessive thirst yet either, but I drink a crap ton of water anyway, so that is something I probably won't notice.

One thing I can say...not Anabeta related at all, but RecoverPro raspberry - tastes like ****! ( am I allowed to say that here:D)

JRC

JRC

Awards
I agree.....didn't like raspberry pro too much. But when I mix the lemonade and raspberry is it pretty tasty!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 6 - Sat July 16th 2011

Ha!

Are you at 3 or 4 caps per day now?
Still at 3, but tomorrow going to try 4...

I agree.....didn't like raspberry pro too much. But when I mix the lemonade and raspberry is it pretty tasty!
I only have raspberry, I think when this jug is gone, I'm going back to Xtend! Watermelon, baby!

Rest day today. Nothing new to report. Upping to 4 caps tomorrow. Lets see how that goes:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 7 - Sunday July 17th 2011

Today I dosed 1 cap pre w\o with breakfast, 1 cap post and 2 caps at supper as I was having a cheat meal and felt like experimenting to see if 2 caps would be noticeable. Didn't notice a darn thing. No pumps, no vascularity...simply nothing. 7 days in and I can't say Ananbeta is doing anything for me at this point. No excessive hunger - quite the opposite, in fact. Appetite is slightly decreased. No excessive thirst either. I know from reading the other logs that this is not a normal effect of Anabeta....think I'll try a different protocol tomorrow.....any ideas?

Today's workout - Upper 3*12

BB Row
3*12

BB Press
3*12

Seated Row
3*12

Incline DB Press (palms in)
3*12,10,8

SkullKrushers
3*12,10,10

Finished with a 20 min HIT session on the treadmill. Good and sweaty :)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 8 - Mon July 17th 2011

Try 2 caps preworkout and 2 caps with your post workout shake or meal
This is what I did ...sort of....had breakfast at 730 am, 2 caps at 9am, then started lifting at 930am. Took 2 more caps when finished and 30 min later had my post workout meal. Felt more of a pump today, but it was a high rep day too, so not really sure I can attribute this to Anabeta. Was a bit thirstier today, too. Maybe thats a sign that somethin' is happenin' :)

Today's w\o - quads, calves and abs -2*25:

BB Squats
2*25

Leg Ext
2*25

Weighted Lunges
2*25

BB Calf Raise
2*25

Decline leg raise
3*25,20,15

Weighted Obliques
3*20

Finished with 20 min on the treadmill - 8% incline, 4.5mph.

Tomorrow is a run day..so not sure yet how I will dose. Stay tuned :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully it will start kicking in for you. :)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Oh I can't believe I missed this from the beginning!! :) Hi! Good luck! in for the updates. Looking great in your Avi.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 9 - Tues July 19th 2011

Hopefully it will start kicking in for you. :)
I am hoping so,too. I hate to say this but so far I am unimpressed...

Oh I can't believe I missed this from the beginning!! :) Hi! Good luck! in for the updates. Looking great in your Avi.
Hey! Are you using Anabeta as well? Would really love to see how another female is reacting....thanks for posting.

So today was just a run day. I did my usual 4 mile trail run...but today I ran with my toddler in the stroller. Last week's run - 36:44, today 41:24:):):). 40lb kid really slows me down...

Dosed Anabeta 1 cap with meal 1, meal 2, meal 4 and meal 6. I really have to stuff in my food, something that I don't normally have to do. Before Anabeta I had no problems chowing down....this is absolutely NOT typical with this product, so I really don't know whats going on. I've tried taking a few minutes to half hour before food, and with food, and still feel stuffed. Should I only be eating certain food with this? My diet is pretty clean though so can't really see that being an issue....

Not feeling harder, or fuller...just in the gut...strength is increasing, but being on a bulk, that is bound to happen...I was really thirsty again today, so water has increased to about 2 gallons...peed alot today :D

Thinking maybe I should increase to 5 caps? Can't hurt at this point, right?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suppose not! Interesting effect indeed...Rosie is the only other female who has used it at this point so good to get more feedback

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Days 10 and 11 - July 20th and 21st 2011

I suppose not! Interesting effect indeed...Rosie is the only other female who has used it at this point so good to get more feedback
I know...I wish more females would try this out. Also been reading about Erase - according to the PES manual this is for men only? Is this strictly a test booster?

So yesterday and today I took 2 caps pre w\o - empty stomach - so I actually worked out with no food in my belly! I felt 10 ft tall and bulletproof! I really didn't think I would have such a great workout empty, but felt like experimenting with AnaBeta - I gotta find what works. Well the 2 cap pre w'\o on empty - SUCCESS! I did not take any post w\o though, as I wasn't sure how close to take each dose....is an hour and half apart okay? I just 2 others spread out..

Still thirsty, still no raging hunger, but not feeling stuffed either the last 2 days. So things are looking up!

Yesterday's w'o - Upper body 6*3

Wide Grip pulldowns
6*3

Plate Raise to the front
6*5

Narrow Grip pulldowns
6*3

Arnolds
6*5

Cable Curls
6*3

Today - Hamms, calves, abs - 5*6

RDL
5*6,6,6,5,5

Leg Curl
5*6

Glute Bridges Weighted
5*6

One Leg DB calf raise
3*12

Hanging leg raise
3*15

Russian Twist
3*10

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good call on the empty stomach. Maybe it is a girl thing lol. I know rosie dosed hers empty stomach pre-workout.

Thanks for the updates and for experimenting with the dosing!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for new dosing strategy!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 12 - Fri July 22nd 2011

Good call on the empty stomach. Maybe it is a girl thing lol. I know rosie dosed hers empty stomach pre-workout.Thanks for the updates and for experimenting with the dosing!
I think a few of the guys hace dosed pre w\o empty stomach and had some good results, too. I think its just a matter of experimenting. For me this will be a constant now.
In for new dosing strategy!
Thanks....going to try a pre bed empty stomach dose tonight and see how that goes...

Today was a rest day, and I knew I was going out to dinner with some friends, so I took 1 cap with meal 1, 2 with dinner and will take my last cap pre bed empty stomach....I was hoping that taking 2 caps with dinner ( I saved most of daily calorie limit for dinner because I knew I would splurge) might help me feel not so full afterwards. Not so! I am still stuffed and bloaty and dinner was 4 hours ago :( I kept my calories for the day at 2500...but macros were way off, still 145 grams of protein, though a bit short - usually around 190ish... My dinner was a grilled steak sandwhich, sweetpotato fries and......1\2 mile mud pie for dessert:):):).Has anyone actually done a pre bed empty stomach cap? I know this is quite popular amoung some GDA's.....

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 13 - Sat July 23rd 2011

Give it a shot!
I did ....I never really got much out of Slin Sane when I took it pre bed...but Anabeta...different story. I got up this morning feeling very lean, dry and muscle poppin'! Loved it.

Today was a rest day as well. Dosed 1 cap with breakfast, one with lunch and one with supper. My last cap will be pre bed, about 2 hours after my last meal. Tomorrow is a workout day, so not sure how 1 pre bed and 2 in the morning pre w\o empty will go, but hey...lets see what happens!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! We appreciate you playing with the dosing to see what works best for you. It will go a far ways in assisting others

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with the change. :)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 14 - Sun July 24th 2011

Good luck with the change. :)
Thanks! I am really liking the 2 caps pre w\o on empty and I LUV the pre bed cap! I have done this pre bed dose for the last 2 nights and in the morning I am feeling pretty damn lean! I was a little worried about taking the 1 cap last night at bed time, then 2 more pre w\o without any food in my belly since 10 last night.....but it was okay. No nausea not ravenous. I think I may - tomorrow - try 2 caps pre w\o and 2 caps pre bed. I find if I take any before a meal, I have a hard time eating. Could try immediately after a meal, though, too. Maybe I'll go that route for the 3rd cap first and see how that goes.

Today was Upper Body - 5*6:

Started off with a 20 min run on the tread - 2.3 miles, then:

BB Row
5*6

BB Bench
5*6

Seated Row
5*6

Incline DB Press
1*10
4*6

OH Tri Ext
5*6

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Awesome! We appreciate you playing with the dosing to see what works best for you. It will go a far ways in assisting others
Thank you! Going keep playing with it. I just wish more women would try this.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pleased that this is starting to work out for you.

Thanks a lot for experimenting with the dosage and keeping an honest log. I appreciate it. :)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Days 15 and 16 - Mon July 25th and Tues July 26th 2011

I am pleased that this is starting to work out for you.

Thanks a lot for experimenting with the dosage and keeping an honest log. I appreciate it. :)
To be honest, the only thing I am getting out of this is some increase in energy and small increase in pump and muscle fullnes when taken pre w\o ....I can get the same affect with my normal pre w\o - Assault. And when taken pre bed, I am very lean and dry first thing in the morning...but really, who sees me first thing in the morning :). The dry and lean is gone as soon as I start drinking my morning coffee :(.

The last couple of days I have played with it some more....instead of taking a cap before or with a meal, I have taken one immediately after. Did not notice any difference. Some meals are still hard to get in .... I have not had any excessive hunger issues ..jus the opposite.

I have not gained any weight since starting Anabeta, I have actually lost 3lbs in the 14 days since I started. I don't feel I have lost any muscle, but certainly haven't gained any muscle either.

I will keep on trucking though..some loggers have said the 3rd week is the charm, so lets see what happens this week :)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 17 and 18 - July 27th and 28th 2011

Added an extra cap yesterday and today - so had 2 pre w\o, 2 post and 1 before bed. Nothing new to report with the 2 -2 dosing.

I think I will finish off this bottle and then I am going to try a cycle of Recompadrol\Insopro-R, then possibly my 2nd bottle of Anabeta in Sept when I do a mini cut.....I think with the appetite suppression I get from this,it may be better used for then...

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 19 - Fri July 29th 2011

Today is a rest day so I just took 3 caps spread out throughout the day with food. Last cap will be pre bed. Once again, nothing to report...even the increased thirstiness I have been experiencing is decreasing...

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 20 - Sat July 30th 2011

I took 2 caps with my pre w\o meal and 2 about a half hour ago post w\o. Here I sit trying to finish my post meal :(

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 21 - Sun July 31 2011

Well 3rd week complete and no change. I think its safe to say that I am a non responder to Anabeta....I have tried many different dosing schemes....the only one I have had success with is 2 pre w\o on empty. However I get the same result with my regular pre w\o. I will finish the last week, then my plan is to switch to maintenance mode and a run of Recompadrol\ Insopro-R until Sept 1, then mini cut begins for a trip to Orlando in late Oct. Figure I have to strip away some "fluff" in the gut and thighs so I will look decent in a bikini :). I am thinking I may try a cycle of AT2, or I have some DCP that I haven't tried yet....could stack them....hmmm....

I will definitely be trying some other PES products though....just because this one product didn't work doesn't mean I wouldn't purchase from PES again...on the contrary I can't wait to try some other stuff. I know Erase is not for females....what about Shift?

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Hey! Are you using Anabeta as well? Would really love to see how another female is reacting....thanks for posting.
No, like natty said. But i followed some really great logs on the product and was really interested on how you would respond to it. So many good results with other ppl, too bad you didn't respond, but it happens :/
Be great to see some other ladies trying it out too.
Good luck Ms_mac :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to log your review. It is a shame it didn't work for you.

As far as I am aware we only have one other review from a female, which is extremely positive and there are only a couple of non responders so maybe it is a gender specific thing.

The honest comments help us educate the public because we can start learning who it works best on and who it doesn't including dosing strategies etc.

Hopefully you will get better results from Shift which is fine to use by females. :)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Back from the Dead!!

So I have decided to resurrect this log.....I have been cutting for the last 3 weeks and thought I'd give my 2nd bottle of Anabeta a shot during this phase. This did nothing for me for bulking except huge appetite suppression - which is the total opposite of what every one else experienced - and the exact reason I am choosing to use this along with a fat burner. I have been starving on 1800 cals per day, so I figured "lets try it and see what happens". Started this morning with 2 caps plus 3 caps Shred Matrix pre-workout, 1 cap with post w\o meal and 1 cap with Meal 3 which is 5pm. And low and behold, I am not starving and had a kick ass w\o:) So I proclaim Day 1 a success!

My workout today:

BB Bench
4*4,3,3,3 - 120lbs

Incline BB
3*6 - 95lbs

DB Bench
3*12 - 35lbs

Incline Fly
2*40 - 15lbs

Cross body curl
2*5 - 30lbs

BB Curl
2*12 - 45lbs

Hammers
1*40 15lbs

Eats:

M1 post w\o
oat bran
egg whites

M2
High protein cheesecake
banana
M3 - Anabeta 30 min prior
Spinach Strawberry salad with almonds and goat cheese
turkey bacon
asparagus

M4
Unsweetened Coconut milk
pp
almond butter

M5
pp
PB and CO dark choc dreams
blueberries

Daily total:
cals= 1777
fat = 60
carb = 118
pro = 209

So lets get this party started again:)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, back in!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Wed Feb 29th 2012

Haha, back in!
Thanks for jumping back in!

Happy Leap Day!

Today was legs:

BB Squat
4*5,5,4,4 - 160lbs

Front Squat
3*8 - 95lbs

DB Squat
3*12,12,10 - 40lbs

Step ups
2*40,30

SLDL
4*4,4,3,2 - 155lbs - these damn things are the bane of my existence....WEAK WEAK!!

DBDL
3*8 - 40lbs

Glute Bridges
1*40

Meals:

M1
oats and whites

M2
cheesecake and almonds

M3
cheesecake, almond butter, strawberries

M4
chicken with feta, brocolli and kale chips

M5
unsweetened coconut milk mixed with a pk of diet Swiss Miss Cocoa

M6
pp, blueberries and almond butter

Totals:
cals = 1807
fat = 64
carbs = 119
pro = 201

Again 2 Anabeta and 3 Shred Matrix empty stomach about 45 min pre w\o, then 2 Anabeta with Meal 1 - post w\o. Awesome workout, except for the SLDL's...nothing out of the ordinary there. Sweating up a storm....not hungry...liking this the second time around!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! Glad to see you doing another go at this:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Thurs, Fri and Sat Mach 1st, 2nd, and 3rd 2012

In! Glad to see you doing another go at this
Thanks. I know this is not the intended purpose of Anabeta but its working for me

Thurs - Shoulders and Tri's:

Seated BB Press - no back support
4*5 - 60lbs

DB Press
3*9,8,7 - 35lbs

DB Front raise - double arm
3*9 15lbs

DB Side lateral
1*25 - 10lbs

Shoulders were seriously BURNING!

CGBP
2*5 - 110lbs

Skulls
2*8 - 45lbs

Tri Pressdown
1*40

Eats:

M1
oats and whites

M2
protein shake made with unsweetened coconut milk, frozen blueberries, spinach and vanilla whey

M3
chicken, asparagus, spinach, roasted red pepper and goat cheese on a low carb tortilla

M4
greek yogurt and almonds

M5
pp, cottage cheese, blueberries, pb

Totals:

Cals= 1738
fat = 52
carbs = 126
pro = 202

Fri was a rest day

Today - Back, abs and calves:

Rack deads
4*4 - 185lbs

BB Rows
3*10 - 75lbs

Pulldowns
3*12 - 50lbs

One arm rows:
1*30 - 20lbs
1*40- 15lbs

DB Calf raise
6*15 - 50lbs

Hanging leg raise - legs straight out
4*12,10,8,6

Oblique side crunch
3*20 - 25lbs

Eats:

M1
oat bran and egg whites

M2 (post work out cheat meal)
Chicken pad thai with rice and double chicken, with an egg roll from The Wok Box
Starbucks venti skinny caramel macchiato
Starbucks petite salted caramel square and petite peanut butter cupcake

I HAVE DIED AND GONE TO CARB HEAVEN

M3
Night time sludge bowl - pp, blueberries, pb, greek yogurt

Macros:
Cals = 2269
fat = 56
carb = 245
pro = 198

Still dosing 2 pre, 1 post, and 1 with another meal throughout the day. Still doing its thing ....for me!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had to step in and see a female making better gains than a lot of men out here!
Good work keep it up!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Mon March 5th 2012

I had to step in and see a female making better gains than a lot of men out here!
Good work keep it up!
Thanks for visiting:)

So today was hamm day:

RDL
4*3,4,3,3 - 155lbs

Good Mornings
3*6 - 95lbs

So I think after doing these I have discovered thats its probably my lower back that is weak, making it almost impossible to build strength in the hamms.......could really feel these .....will need to add some lower back stuff, methinks..

Lying leg curl
3*10,8,8 - 45lbs

SLDL
2*40 - bar weight only

BB Calf raise
6*20 - 135lbs

Decline leg raise
3*20,20,15

Obliques
3*15 - 30lbs

Eats:

M1
oat bran and pp

M2
2 whole eggs plus 4 whites

M3
Starbucks Venti Skinny Caramel Macchiato

M4
95% lean ground beef with cauliflower rice and spinach
roasted brussel sprouts with goat cheese

M5
sludge bowl - adding raw cacoa nibs to this tonight - lets see how that goes..

Totals:
cals = 1754
fat = 65
carb = 121
pro = 185

2 AB pre w\o, 1 post and 1 with my last meal of the day. Not starving, still, so I am a happy girl. Thank you AnaBeta:)