Non-retarded question about ERASE

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%

Thumbs up Non-retarded question about ERASE

Hi folks, I've been a member here for a while as you can see but have mostly been lurking off and on. I was searching for more info about Erase and I came across swollen87's thread. My question isn't related to that thread in any way, I just wanted to mention that the guy is an idiot after reading that. Anyway, I've been using Erase with Alpha-T2 for one week now, and what I'm wondering is... if your libido goes down, is that bad? I know it's not permanent. 2 caps a day has my libido through the roof, constant boners, the works. 3 caps made my libido go WAY down by comparison. The thing is, I don't mind having a low libido... wild hardons and whatnot is fun, but it's pretty distracting. So if I don't mind having low libido, will the benefits still be as or more incredible with the higher dose, or should I stay at the level that gives me the ridiculous libido boost to get the best benefits in terms of gains and fat loss? Sorry if I'm rambling too much in my efforts to explain, I had phenibut today.

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great question. The drop in libido is from your reduction in estrogen. This is not any type of sign of it being less effective as per your gains. A certain level of estrogen is required for libido.

So if youre fine with it, roll with it. Could always add a test booster like adamantium to counter the balance a little bit
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Great question. The drop in libido is from your reduction in estrogen. This is not any type of sign of it being less effective as per your gains. A certain level of estrogen is required for libido.

So if youre fine with it, roll with it. Could always add a test booster like adamantium to counter the balance a little bit
    Thanks for the quick reply! I meant to include a little more detail- I think/know that the reason low estrogen = low libido is due to the negative feedback loop or whatever which causes leutenizing hormone to decrease if the estrogen is too low. Does leutenizing hormone have any real effect on anabolism and such or is it more for libido/boners?

Also, I'm really liking PES as a company and I wish I came across your products sooner. Alpha-T2 is the only product I know of that has methylsynephrine other than Diesel NCP which became really expensive for some reason. Shift is really nice too, I felt light-headed and ill from taking a cap on an empty stomach and not eating for an hour, which I consider a sign of effectiveness.

again I apologize, I had a lot of phenibut
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

you could also add DAA. lots of people have done this with Erase.
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by krustster View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! I meant to include a little more detail- I think/know that the reason low estrogen = low libido is due to the negative feedback loop or whatever which causes leutenizing hormone to decrease if the estrogen is too low. Does leutenizing hormone have any real effect on anabolism and such or is it more for libido/boners? Also, I'm really liking PES as a company and I wish I came across your products sooner. Alpha-T2 is the only product I know of that has methylsynephrine other than Diesel NCP which became really expensive for some reason. Shift is really nice too, I felt light-headed and ill from taking a cap on an empty stomach and not eating for an hour, which I consider a sign of effectiveness.again I apologize, I had a lot of phenibut
    I don't think low E is going to cause any negative feedback on the HPTA or anabolism, it may just hinder your libido a bit. Like R1 said, throw in some DAA or something and I bet your libido comes back. It should balance out the low E a bitGlad you are a PES fan!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%

Thanks for the tips, i'm going to go back up to 3 a day and see how it goes!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you could also add DAA. lots of people have done this with Erase.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I don't think low E is going to cause any negative feedback on the HPTA or anabolism, it may just hinder your libido a bit. Like R1 said, throw in some DAA or something and I bet your libido comes back. It should balance out the low E a bitGlad you are a PES fan!
    Here you go. For those that can stomach DAA, it works quite synergistically with Erase
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%

The whole thing turned out to be moot anyway, as after a few days at 3 pills my libido reached absurdly inappropriate levels again! Lol
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Haha, that is good to hear.

Some people seem to get raging libido from Erase and a few do not. I am one that falls into the second category so I am always jealous when I hear comments like yours!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In order for an AI to cause a negative feedback loop, its needs to either convert to an active exogenous hormone or has to zap Estrogen to almost nothing, once it has zapped the heck out of estrogen, total cholesterol production has gone down, dopamine has drastically drop, both which are crucial for testosterone production, that is when testosterone drops negatively.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think/know that the reason low estrogen = low libido is due to the negative feedback loop or whatever which causes leutenizing hormone to decrease if the estrogen is too low.
    and you called ME and idiot?

dont try to blame your stupidity on phenibut....

i didnt do anything but ask for some studies, bloodwork, and information about the product... which i recieved and utilized... i tried erase and i liked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%

Negative feedback loop is probably the wrong way to describe it, it was something about DHEA going up and making LH go down or something along those lines that Chuck Diesel was talking about a while back in reference to why Diesel Test can make your libido drop if the dose is too high. So yeah I wasn't really sure, which is why I was asking if that was the case... and yes phenibut was a big factor in the rambling nature of my post

and idiot?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.69%

Negative feedback loop is probably the wrong way to describe it, it was something about DHEA going up and making LH go down or something along those lines that Chuck Diesel was talking about a while back in reference to why Diesel Test can make your libido drop if the dose is too high. So yeah I wasn't really sure, which is why I was asking if that was the case... and yes phenibut was a big factor in the rambling nature of my post

youre right, i spelled something wrong...

no amount of phenibut i have ever taken has ever affected my ability to type or make sense....

you said my thread was "retarded" and that im an "idiot" ... and then you go on to say that an ai is lowering your LH levels....

all before your 6th post?

shut your mouth BISH

Name:  Head_smacked.gif
Views: 2026
Size:  1.43 MB
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    youre right, i spelled something wrong...

no amount of phenibut i have ever taken has ever affected my ability to type or make sense....

you said my thread was "retarded" and that im an "idiot" ... and then you go on to say that an ai is lowering your LH levels....

all before your 6th post?

shut your mouth BISH

Name:  Head_smacked.gif
Views: 2026
Size:  1.43 MB

Haa
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Guys, I am all for open discussions about PES products and encourage that.

Please keep our threads respectful to all parties involved and leave the egos at the door. If you want to debate maturely please feel free and keep insults and arguing to PMs.

We want to educate customers and need them to feel comfortable posting in our threads without fear of attack.

If you want to discuss this with me please feel free to PM me otherwise thank you for understanding and we will move on.

Ben
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%

All in good fun!
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

As long as it stays that way. We don't want this turning into BB.com.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.69%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Guys, I am all for open discussions about PES products and encourage that.

Please keep our threads respectful to all parties involved and leave the egos at the door. If you want to debate maturely please feel free and keep insults and arguing to PMs.

We want to educate customers and need them to feel comfortable posting in our threads without fear of attack.

If you want to discuss this with me please feel free to PM me otherwise thank you for understanding and we will move on.

Ben
    im not mad...

Name:  u-mad1.jpg
Views: 37811
Size:  47.5 KB
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

....seems to happen alot....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase question
    By machine528 in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 02:31 PM
  2. erase question
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:41 PM
  3. 3 a day erase question
    By freezito in forum PES