2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very jealous, but that's awesome
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I could make a mountain with the stack I got my wife. AT2 for the win!
  5. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice stack indeed.. our new AT-2 has white and green caps

We're taking a color code approach to our supps
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  6. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BTW, this is a limited first run, I'm sure some places will be running out soon

Let us know how it goes
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Nice stack indeed.. our new AT-2 has white and green caps

We're taking a color code approach to our supps
    I like the idea
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.

So far, so good. Took one cap in the late afternoon (4PM) with Boladrol x 2 and another Boladrol x 1 + AT-2 x 2 + and Erase x 1 (chased it all down with a serving of Monster Amino) 30 min before a 9PM workout. Didn't feel much until 30 min into the session. Problem was the gf was finishing up, so I ended up having to cut my rest sessions short to try to eke out as many sets as possible. In other words, I couldn't compare this session to previous ones being that I was short on time. Suffice to say that I will be adjusting the dosage schedule 45-60 minutes before workouts the next time around. Ended up getting her mad as 'one more set' turned into five more quick sets. Dropped Boladrol x 1 + AnaBeta x 1 + Erase x 1 an hour after finishing up. Another AnaBeta x 1 + Erase x 1 + Shift x 1 before bed (going to sleep late tonight). Need to hydrate right now. Not sure if I was previously dehydrated, or if it's the creatine, or PH stack, or all of the above making me thirsty right about now. And yes, color coded caps would make it so much easier to remember how I set up my stacks for the day (I often find myself having to add/remove things to accomodate my ever changing schedule) .
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Got my two bottles.
    Not going to stack them with anything just going to take the 4 caps a day with super cissus and see how it goes. Will run for 8 weeks and then alternate with my usual Erase/AT2 stack. Will probably stack them all in the future but want to try AnaBeta standalone just to see what it can do. Probably going to do a cleansing and detox first like I do whenever trying something new for the first time.......

And if you google the actual plant name some really interesting information comes up on its use for easing toothaches and for fertility and anabolism in Ayurveda.
    It is already a very nice compound in itself and with my prior experience using PES supplements and all the logs, I am sure this is going to be a very interesting and exciting run.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by adamlau View Post
    So far, so good. Took one cap in the late afternoon (4PM) with Boladrol x 2 and another Boladrol x 1 + AT-2 x 2 + and Erase x 1 (chased it all down with a serving of Monster Amino) 30 min before a 9PM workout. Didn't feel much until 30 min into the session. Problem was the gf was finishing up, so I ended up having to cut my rest sessions short to try to eke out as many sets as possible. In other words, I couldn't compare this session to previous ones being that I was short on time. Suffice to say that I will be adjusting the dosage schedule 45-60 minutes before workouts the next time around. Ended up getting her mad as 'one more set' turned into five more quick sets. Dropped Boladrol x 1 + AnaBeta x 1 + Erase x 1 an hour after finishing up. Another AnaBeta x 1 + Erase x 1 + Shift x 1 before bed (going to sleep late tonight). Need to hydrate right now. Not sure if I was previously dehydrated, or if it's the creatine, or PH stack, or all of the above making me thirsty right about now. And yes, color coded caps would make it so much easier to remember how I set up my stacks for the day (I often find myself having to add/remove things to accomodate my ever changing schedule) .
    Increase in thirst is normal on AnaBeta...need to drive the nutrients to the muscle!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also, the newest batches of AT2 has colored caps to fix the confusion issue
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  183 lbs.

Got my two bottles today, let the fun begin!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

What do you mean by "limited first run"??? Also, after this 29.99 discount period is up what will the price be for Anabeta?? I am expecting to recieve my bottle on Monday, very excited, sounds like you guys really made something special here.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm definitely interested in picking some of this up
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GOING4SWELL View Post
    What do you mean by "limited first run"??? Also, after this 29.99 discount period is up what will the price be for Anabeta?? I am expecting to recieve my bottle on Monday, very excited, sounds like you guys really made something special here.
    We allowed stores to carry a certain amount of AnaBeta at a very low sale price for the cost of the product. The sale going on on NP is a one time limited sale that ends Sunday.

AnaBeta price post-sale will be 44.99
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Awesome, thank you for the information natty, much appreciated. Really excited to get my bottle in the mail!!
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

No problem man
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If you dont mind me asking, what are the benefits of taking anabeta with boladrol? i imagine that there wouldn't really be much point taking it while on boladrol.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We allowed stores to carry a certain amount of AnaBeta at a very low sale price for the cost of the product. The sale going on on NP is a one time limited sale that ends Sunday.

AnaBeta price post-sale will be 44.99
    Looks like I'm going to have to break down and order a couple bottles today to capitalize on the great price.
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    If you dont mind me asking, what are the benefits of taking anabeta with boladrol? i imagine that there wouldn't really be much point taking it while on boladrol.
    Might be best used as a PCT but could be used with it for an increase in appetite and help you bulk
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Might be best used as a PCT but could be used with it for an increase in appetite and help you bulk
    I was wondering about this myself. If it would be best to throw into my upcoming PCT or directly after ran solo. My PCT is already going to be quite extensive with Clomid, Formastanozol, Ostarine, and Phytoserms-347. I just want to get the most benefit I can from the AnaBeta, so I figured I would run it following PCT.
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

For your case thats probably the best bet
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. Anabeta as PCT
    By VikingBP in forum PES