AnaBeta + Shift

  1. Registered User
    Fr0st's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    464

    AnaBeta + Shift


    Hey All,

    I just put in an order for AnaBeta and Shift. Does this sound like a good stack?

    I got one of each, so I plan to run them together for 1 month. Should I just run the standard dosing protocol for each?

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    Fr0st's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    464

    Is 1 month a long enough cycle?
  3. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,497
    Rep Power
    2147729

    I would have gone with T2. I'm running 8 weeks of Anabeta and T2. Shift worked awesome for me, but I was stacking it with T2
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Fr0st's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    464

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I would have gone with T2. I'm running 8 weeks of Anabeta and T2. Shift worked awesome for me, but I was stacking it with T2
    isn't shift supposed to be the same as T2... just without the stims?
  5. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,067
    Rep Power
    290738

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    Is 1 month a long enough cycle?
    Yes, 1 month would be a decent cycle depending on your goals. I would expect a very lean bulk to be achievable with that, or a nice leaning with muscle preservation during your cycle. Obviously 8 weeks would produce superior results, but you should definitely see maintainable gains during your use.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Registered User
    Fr0st's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    464

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Yes, 1 month would be a decent cycle depending on your goals. I would expect a very lean bulk to be achievable with that, or a nice leaning with muscle preservation during your cycle. Obviously 8 weeks would produce superior results, but you should definitely see maintainable gains during your use.
    cool, thanks. assuming it's in stock... i could always by another bottle to extend the stack
  7. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,067
    Rep Power
    290738

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    cool, thanks. assuming it's in stock... i could always by another bottle to extend the stack
    For sure. I know this first run is limited, but I'm assuming you would have a chance to purchase more during your cycle to extend your stack if you wanted.
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    Hey All,

    I just put in an order for AnaBeta and Shift. Does this sound like a good stack?

    I got one of each, so I plan to run them together for 1 month. Should I just run the standard dosing protocol for each?

    Thanks
    Sounds like a good plan
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,497
    Rep Power
    2147729

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    isn't shift supposed to be the same as T2... just without the stims?
    Yes but the stims do a good job at targeting fat loss. T2 for me is very mild stim wise, and I have low tolerance since I quit taking 1,3 etc
    Last edited by cubsfan815; 06-21-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Typo
  10. Registered User
    Fr0st's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    464

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Yes but the stims do a good job at targeting fat loss. T2 for me is very mild stim wise, and I have low tolerance since I quite taking 1,3 etc
    well maybe i could dose my caffeine pills along with the shift
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    Hey All,

    I just put in an order for AnaBeta and Shift. Does this sound like a good stack?

    I got one of each, so I plan to run them together for 1 month. Should I just run the standard dosing protocol for each?

    Thanks
    AnaBeta and Shift is fine - some would have used Alpha-T2 instead of Shift, but either is fine.

    Yes, do the usual 4 caps daily for each.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    Is 1 month a long enough cycle?
    One month is long enough to get effects, but if you want the most out of both products, run them for ~8 weeks.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Registered User
    Fr0st's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    464

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    AnaBeta and Shift is fine - some would have used Alpha-T2 instead of Shift, but either is fine.

    Yes, do the usual 4 caps daily for each.




    One month is long enough to get effects, but if you want the most out of both products, run them for ~8 weeks.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie. I actually just put in another order for Shift and AB. Shift is cheaper and I was under the impression it does the same as T2 and that is why I went with Shift...
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    Thanks Rosie. I actually just put in another order for Shift and AB. Shift is cheaper and I was under the impression it does the same as T2 and that is why I went with Shift...
    No worries

    Shift is just the active in Alpha-T2. Alpha-T2 is more effective because of its additional ingredients, IMO and from personal experience.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Registered User
    Fr0st's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    464

    Thoughts on adding 11-KT spray into the mix?
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    Thoughts on adding 11-KT spray into the mix?
    I don't see an issue with it.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:53 PM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in