Shift question

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%

Shift question

A friend of mine asked me to recommend a supplement to help her lose weight. Now she is 63, she treadmills and swims for exercise and says she eats very clean. I would guesstimate she is at 20% body fat. You'd never know she was 63..we thought she was 50ish. She is on blood pressure meds . I wonder if Shift is appropriate for her.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thanks for your question. To be on the safe side we would not recommend PES products to be taken alongside prescription medications for a health condition.

She would need clearance from her doctor. We would not want to make extra sales at the expense of our customer's health.

I hope you understand it.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks for your question. To be on the safe side we would not recommend PES products to be taken alongside prescription medications for a health condition.

She would need clearance from her doctor. We would not want to make extra sales at the expense of our customer's health.

Ben
    Excellent post. Where she is in terms of her medical history, any extra supplementation should be cleared by a medical profession IMO
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    A friend of mine asked me to recommend a supplement to help her lose weight. Now she is 63, she treadmills and swims for exercise and says she eats very clean. I would guesstimate she is at 20% body fat. You'd never know she was 63..we thought she was 50ish. She is on blood pressure meds . I wonder if Shift is appropriate for her.
    WEIGHT loss is easy - just manipulate nutrition and training variables. She should concentrate on FAT loss, if anything. At 20% bodyfat, she doesn't need any supplements for fat loss. The best thing for her would be to add in resistance training, since that's the most effective form of exercise for fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Ben

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%

Thanks folks. Sound advice. I'm printing this page out for her.
    P.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about erase/shift stack
    By Alda in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 08:39 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 06:00 PM
  3. Question about PES shift
    By ticco in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:03 AM