AnaBeta

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    TorqueGTR04's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0

    AnaBeta


    Is this really going to cost as much as listed in the Nutra store? How long does a 120 count bottle last?

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,106
    Answers
    2

    No. Tried to get them to take down the price but, its the weekend now

    120 caps will last 30 days
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,351
    Answers
    0

    The price will change when the product is out. I hear an amazing sale price is coming
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,106
    Answers
    2

    You heard correct!

    Intro sale that will be the lowest AnaBeta is ever for sale for. We want everyone to get a chance to try it out
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You heard correct!

    Intro sale that will be the lowest AnaBeta is ever for sale for. We want everyone to get a chance to try it out
    And everyone is going to WANT to try it!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0

    yuppers!!! I know I sure do!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  7. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,134
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    And everyone is going to WANT to try it!

    ~Rosie~
    Not me!

    Okay, I lied.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Not me!

    Okay, I lied.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0

    Is it comin out this summer? I want my bottles
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    Is it comin out this summer? I want my bottles
    It is. Not long now
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,085
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    Is it comin out this summer? I want my bottles
    It should be out this month.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  12. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    It should be out this month.
    omg! Will be looking forward to the release, will keep my eye on it so ill get my stuff
  13. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,085
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    omg! Will be looking forward to the release, will keep my eye on it so ill get my stuff
    Sounds good! We will start a new thread near release that goes over all the pertinent information.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  14. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0

    I just hope to god that I get payed prior to the release date..
  15. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Sounds good! We will start a new thread near release that goes over all the pertinent information.
    looking forward to it
  16. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    I just hope to god that I get payed prior to the release date..
    same here man. Got some budget set aside for couple bottles
  17. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,490
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It is. Not long now
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    It should be out this month.
    My kids are looking for a good fathers day gift...jus sayin
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  18. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You heard correct!

    Intro sale that will be the lowest AnaBeta is ever for sale for. We want everyone to get a chance to try it out
    thats awesome,. u guys really know how to make ur customers happy. ill def be giving this a try. cant wait til its out.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  19. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0

    I will def buy a few. Is there a time limit that this should be used yet? Im not sure if I had read over that. If its like many other test boosters, Im assuming like 8 weeks with a 2-4 week break. Please correct me if Im wrong

    RECOVERBRO


  20. Registered User
    bluerocket's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    280
    Answers
    0

    yep... I'll be ordering for sure !!
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,351
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    same here man. Got some budget set aside for couple bottles
    trust me.....totally worth it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. Registered User
    Black Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0

    Any ideas on the quantities that will be available? Is it going to be an all out **** storm of burning plastic and browser crashes?
  23. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,085
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hat View Post
    Any ideas on the quantities that will be available? Is it going to be an all out **** storm of burning plastic and browser crashes?
    Supplies will be limited, but I haven't been given an exact number on quantity yet. Keep your eyes peeled for updates if you want to secure yourself a bottle, and in the meantime I'll see just how much will be in the initial run.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hat View Post
    Any ideas on the quantities that will be available? Is it going to be an all out **** storm of burning plastic and browser crashes?
    It doesn't really matter what quantities are available since there is a limit on how many you can purchase, since Josh wants to give everyone who wants to try it a chance.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  25. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,085
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It doesn't really matter what quantities are available since there is a limit on how many you can purchase, since Josh wants to give everyone who wants to try it a chance.

    ~Rosie~
    I think he was more referring to the product just generally selling out quickly, which will probably happen.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  26. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0

    anyone want to bet on the timing?.. I say 2 days
  27. Registered User
    TorqueGTR04's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0

    ahh ok good to know it won't be so much! I wonder why it was posted that way.

    I'm excited for it either way. Might pick up a bottle or two purely based on the fact that I really trust any product that PES is putting out. I've loved Alpha T2 so far and will be trying Erase out sometime in the very near future.

    I really am interested to see what classifies this as an anabolic. Is it a test booster, appetite enhancer, insulin mimetic, all of the above???
  28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    ~R


    Quote Originally Posted by TorqueGTR04 View Post
    ahh ok good to know it won't be so much! I wonder why it was posted that way.

    I'm excited for it either way. Might pick up a bottle or two purely based on the fact that I really trust any product that PES is putting out. I've loved Alpha T2 so far and will be trying Erase out sometime in the very near future.

    I really am interested to see what classifies this as an anabolic. Is it a test booster, appetite enhancer, insulin mimetic, all of the above???
    PES has a stand up reputation and a line that does exactly what it says it does, no hype or bullsh*t.

    No one is going to tell you what AnaBeta is because only JOSH knows (please make sure you pay attention to that note everyone who is PMing or emailing me asking to know what it is), so you'll just have to wait until the product information is released like everyone else.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  29. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    PES has a stand up reputation and a line that does exactly what it says it does, no hype or bullsh*t.

    No one is going to tell you what AnaBeta is because only JOSH knows (please make sure you pay attention to that note everyone who is PMing or emailing me asking to know what it is), so you'll just have to wait until the product information is released like everyone else.

    ~Rosie~
    so.. what you're saying is.. everyone pm NattyD about what is in it becuz he knows?
  30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    so.. what you're saying is.. everyone pm NattyD about what is in it becuz he knows?
    No. Saying everyone please be patient and just wait for the product release and information with it. Good things can't be hurried, let alone excellence

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  31. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No. Saying everyone please be patient and just wait for the product release and information with it. Good things can't be hurried, let alone excellence

    ~Rosie~
    but by patient you mean we should all do crazy things like spam people with stupid questions?.. wait.. we did that.. quick.. everyone to Natty's inbox!

    :P
  32. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,163
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    but by patient you mean we should all do crazy things like spam people with stupid questions?.. wait.. we did that.. quick.. everyone to Natty's inbox!

    :P
    He brought two more reps in because he was worried about his cortisol levels being too high until somebody invented the 30 hour day.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Iys there a write up
  34. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,106
    Answers
    2

    Soon
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  35. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    So is it a test booster
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,106
    Answers
    2

    No. It is a non-suppressive anabolic
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  37. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Anabolic?

    So basicaly a product that builds muscle so it can be.anything from trib to leucine. Any more info?
  38. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,085
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Anabolic?

    So basicaly a product that builds muscle so it can be.anything from trib to leucine. Any more info?
    Far from trib or leucine my friend. We will have more information released in due time.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  39. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    I hope its not some Pink Magic bull shiiit, epic fail
  40. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,085
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    I hope its not some Pink Magic bull shiiit, epic fail
    Dont worry, if you have any doubts read one of the numerous logs we have on AnaBeta. I dont think ive read one bad report yet.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. Collision Course:XFA/AnaBeta/TTA/DAA & more
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 01:04 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:53 PM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in