My PES Shift Review/Log

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Post My PES Shift Review/Log

Hey everyone. Based on everything I have been hearing on Super Human Radio, and all the advertising and hype about PES supplements I decided to give Shift a try. I am very sensitive to stimulants so when I heard PES was coming up with a stimulant-free metabolism booster/fat burner I couldn't refuse. I am currently 5'9 and 160lbs in weight. I will continue to update this log and possibly put before/after pictures up.

As of right now today is DAY 3 of being on PES Shift. I have been taking 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach and then 1 capsule 7 hours later -- on an empty stomach also.

I noticed on the first 2 days of taking PES Shift I felt a little more tired than usual. As of today I didn't feel it as much. This may or may not be related to the product - but I want to throw that out there in case it that feeling continues as I review the product. The reason why I point it out is my diet is sound and I usually have energy all day long and get great sleep every night.

As for the increased temperature I do not feel anything at all. A lot of people talk about increased warmth/increased sweating and I do not notice any of that. I actually do not sweat much at all. I am wondering if this is something that occurs over a period of time? Maybe Natty can answer that for me.

I will continue to update everyone on how this goes. Tomorrow will be day 4. If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask.

-Nick

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the initial feedback, Nick

And to AM.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Rosie. Will keep you guys posted!
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Welcome! THermogenesis/body heating varies from person to person. Some people never get it with anything, some people sweat up a storm just on a little caffeine. This does NOT mean the product is more or less effective.

Sometimes Shift makes some users a little more tired. If it gets annoying just switch your dosing up and maybe take only 1 in the morning and then take 2 in the evening
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    Answers

so how are things going? you died on us or something?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I am still here. I just haven't updated. Sorry. So it has almost been two weeks and my weight has remained the same. I have not gained/lost any weight and have kept my diet the same also. The tiredness that I felt the first couple days subsided - so that's good. As for the increased warmth I still do not feel any but based on Josh's information some people do not feel any at all. I will continue on for another 2 weeks and see how things go. I will also probably stop after 4 weeks because if no results are attained I do not feel the need to continue for another 4 weeks. I am not saying the product doesn't work - I just may be a non-responder.

I ran a blood lab on Monday testing my Cortisol/TSH and here are my results:

Cortisol A.M. (11AM) -- 8.4 [4.3-22.4] UG/DL
    TSH (Sensitive) -- 0.682 [0.350-5.500] UIU/ML

I am not sure if the cortisol on the lower end could be effecting the efficacy of the product but it is possible.

Will keep everyone posted with and note any weight differences.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I also want to note that I am still on the same dose. 2 in the AM and 1 in the afternoon.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nicknack83 View Post
    I am still here. I just haven't updated. Sorry. So it has almost been two weeks and my weight has remained the same. I have not gained/lost any weight and have kept my diet the same also. The tiredness that I felt the first couple days subsided - so that's good. As for the increased warmth I still do not feel any but based on Josh's information some people do not feel any at all. I will continue on for another 2 weeks and see how things go. I will also probably stop after 4 weeks because if no results are attained I do not feel the need to continue for another 4 weeks. I am not saying the product doesn't work - I just may be a non-responder.

I ran a blood lab on Monday testing my Cortisol/TSH and here are my results:

Cortisol A.M. (11AM) -- 8.4 [4.3-22.4] UG/DL
    TSH (Sensitive) -- 0.682 [0.350-5.500] UIU/ML

I am not sure if the cortisol on the lower end could be effecting the efficacy of the product but it is possible.

Will keep everyone posted with and note any weight differences.
    Be aware that your BODY COMPOSITION could be changing, regardless of what the scale says! Scale weight is IRrelevant and should NEVER be the focus - BODY COMPOSITION is what is important. Better to go by if you cannot get your body composition tested us what you see in the mirror or how your clothes fit, etc. Just because your scale weight does not change does not mean you are a non-responder to the product or that it does not work. Could also be that you're not dosing high enough for it to be optimal for you. So many factors to take into consideration.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Be aware that your BODY COMPOSITION could be changing, regardless of what the scale says! Scale weight is IRrelevant and should NEVER be the focus - BODY COMPOSITION is what is important. Better to go by if you cannot get your body composition tested us what you see in the mirror or how your clothes fit, etc. Just because your scale weight does not change does not mean you are a non-responder to the product or that it does not work. Could also be that you're not dosing high enough for it to be optimal for you. So many factors to take into consideration.

~Rosie~
    Hey Rosie --
    I know what you mean.. However, no difference in clothes/etc.. I do monitor those things also.. Hehe. I'm not saying the product doesn't work but maybe my thyroid is pretty optimal and I won't get too much benefit out of it. I could up the dose to maybe 2 & 2 but I don't want to over-do it.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not noticing anything from shift.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nicknack83 View Post
    Hey Rosie --
    I know what you mean.. However, no difference in clothes/etc.. I do monitor those things also.. Hehe. I'm not saying the product doesn't work but maybe my thyroid is pretty optimal and I won't get too much benefit out of it. I could up the dose to maybe 2 & 2 but I don't want to over-do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bird901 View Post
    I'm not noticing anything from shift.
    It could be that both of you need to use Alpha-T2 instead of Shift. I personally notice a difference with Alpha-T2 and not with Shift.

~Rosie~

12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have been hearing quite a bit of feedback that some people just get better results from AT2 as opposed to shift. Either way, you cant go wrong with either one. I personally like them together, evenly distributed throughout the day
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I have been hearing quite a bit of feedback that some people just get better results from AT2 as opposed to shift. Either way, you cant go wrong with either one. I personally like them together, evenly distributed throughout the day
    Each to their own. Each product is better suited to different people as well - for example, Shift for those who do not tolerate any type of stimulants well. Stacking them together is a good option for those tolerant to stimulants, though, for possibly even better results than using just Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Shift Review
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:36 AM
  3. PES Shift FINAL REVIEW!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:54 PM