Erase + Powerfull

  1. Erase + Powerfull


    What's up everyone.

    I'm about to go into PCT from a 6 week PH cycle (4 wk SD/2 wk EPI) with Torem as the heart of my PCT. I finally received my bottle of Erase today, and I'll be getting my Powerfull (USP labs) tomorrow.

    My question is, how would you (or would you) run these two compounds in your PCT? I know it's best to run Erase 1 or 2 weeks into PCT, but I'm not quite sure how to incorporate the Powerfull. Moreover, I'm not sure if I need to.

    I'll also be starting Creatine Nitrate from day one of PCT. Really excited to come off, as I feel that my body has peaked from the cycle. My goal is always a bulk, so please keep that in mind when giving recommendations.

    Thanks in advance,
    Donny


  2. Great combo for PCT, and even for standalone.

    I would take 3 Erase per day, spread out, and take the Powerfull exactly as stated on the label
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. Watch your carb intake around Powerfull.

    give it at least an hour before/after a PF dose to consume carbs.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Great combo for PCT, and even for standalone.

    I would take 3 Erase per day, spread out, and take the Powerfull exactly as stated on the label
    Thanks for the input man. Do you think I can start the Powerfull on day 1 of PCT? Or should I wait until week 2 or 3 like the Erase?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Watch your carb intake around Powerfull.

    give it at least an hour before/after a PF dose to consume carbs.
    Will definitely keep that in mind. Just curious, why is this?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Will definitely keep that in mind. Just curious, why is this?
    Carbs will blunt the GH boosting effects.

    I'll usually eat my pre workout meal 90 minutes - 2 hours pre workout, and then take Powerfull 30 minutes before, and then another dose right before bed.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Thanks for the input man. Do you think I can start the Powerfull on day 1 of PCT? Or should I wait until week 2 or 3 like the Erase?
    Start PowerFULL from Day 1 of PCT.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Carbs will blunt the GH boosting effects.

    I'll usually eat my pre workout meal 90 minutes - 2 hours pre workout, and then take Powerfull 30 minutes before, and then another dose right before bed.
    Thanks man I'll definitely adhere to this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Start PowerFULL from Day 1 of PCT.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie that's the biggest piece of info I was after!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Thanks Rosie that's the biggest piece of info I was after!
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. starting L-dopa day 1 of PCT can aid in getting your balls nice and plum again, keep prolactin down, and keep keep and make gains.

    MY PCT looks like this

    Clomid 75/50/50/25
    Erase 1/3/3/3/3/1
    HGH Pro 4/4/4/4
    activate xtreme 0/0/0/4/4/4/4

    started erase at jsut 1 cap to make sure my clomid was real and also keep cort and estro in check. then ramped it back up then dropped it down to jsut 1 cap cuz i dislike dropping off products cold turkey like testboosters and AI's.

  11. Good plan
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
  3. Can I Stack Prime/Powerfull with AT2/Erase?
    By jrw in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:04 PM
  4. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:11 AM
  5. New PowerFULL vs Previous PowerFULL
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Log in
Log in